PDA

View Full Version : New Power Rankings

Lexwhat
08-24-2005, 03:52 PM
Whats good everyone, this is my first post...I was just checkin out FoxSports, and found this list...I think it's more accurate than most rankings I've seen so far this summer...Here's the link:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4802386

Enjoy!

By the way, i think i posted this in the wrong forum before, but i hope this is the right one...
<!-- / message -->

Gunzlingr
08-24-2005, 03:57 PM
Nice find, and welcome aboard!

hammerbillsfan
08-24-2005, 03:58 PM
:beers:

Welcome to billszone.com!
3 AFC East teams in the top 6, wow!
The AFC is going to dominate the NFC this year. (just like last year)

MDFINFAN
08-24-2005, 04:17 PM
Welcome, remember what I say goes..LOL

casdhf
08-24-2005, 04:22 PM
3 of the top 6 teams are in the AFCE :ill:

nolimit
08-24-2005, 04:27 PM
I love the Bills as much as anyone but #5 is a bit high!

The last buffalo fan
08-24-2005, 04:31 PM
Whats good everyone, this is my first post...I was just checkin out FoxSports, and found this list...I think it's more accurate than most rankings I've seen so far this summer...Here's the link:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4802386

Enjoy!

By the way, i think i posted this in the wrong forum before, but i hope this is the right one...
<!-- / message -->

Bienvenido a bordo and good find.

You have to show me, how to start a thread, I do not even know do it!!!:sorry:

The last buffalo fan
08-24-2005, 04:34 PM
I love the Bills as much as anyone but #5 is a bit high!

I agree with you, I know we are right now around 12-13, it is up to JP, where we should stand. GO BILLS!!!!

STAMPY
08-24-2005, 04:45 PM
5 is way too high. we should be 10 or so. with the legit chance to shock the higher rated teams.

BFBills
08-24-2005, 04:45 PM
"all set in a football-crazy city in the Northeast"

awesome

BAM
08-24-2005, 04:48 PM
Glad to see someone is giving us some respect. It's been a while since our team has been this hyped...

Lexwhat
08-24-2005, 04:57 PM
Bienvenido a bordo and good find.

You have to show me, how to start a thread, I do not even know do it!!!:sorry:

Thanks....I think you go to this page: http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/forumdisplay.php?f=2 and then click on the Blue Button that says "New Thread" at the top of the page. There's probally an easier way to do it, but that's how I did it.

True, Buffalo may be a bit high, I might rank the Ravens and Steelers slightly ahead of the Bills, and perhaps the Panthers and Chiefs might be close as well. I think we are neck-and-neck with the Jets, and I'm sure Bills/Jets games will be close this year. Just as the Bills have question marks (Losman), these 5 teams I have mentioned also have question marks on their team. What teams do you think rank ahead of the Bills?

Either way, I cant wait until 9/11!!

RedEyE
08-24-2005, 05:12 PM
I love the hype, but #5? C'mon. iMO, we have too much to prove on offense to be ranked that high.

HAMMER
08-24-2005, 05:41 PM
Thanks....I think you go to this page: http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/forumdisplay.php?f=2 and then click on the Blue Button that says "New Thread" at the top of the page. There's probally an easier way to do it, but that's how I did it.

True, Buffalo may be a bit high, I might rank the Ravens and Steelers slightly ahead of the Bills, and perhaps the Panthers and Chiefs might be close as well. I think we are neck-and-neck with the Jets, and I'm sure Bills/Jets games will be close this year. Just as the Bills have question marks (Losman), these 5 teams I have mentioned also have question marks on their team. What teams do you think rank ahead of the Bills?

I think the Ravens are being overrated by many people. Their defense is great, RB's are very solid, but Boller will hold this team back.

ublinkwescore
08-24-2005, 05:56 PM
I think they ranked the Jets too high too.

ublinkwescore
08-24-2005, 05:56 PM
Along with the ravens and Vikings, and maybe they could move the Cardinals up - they're definitely a team on the rise.

juice
08-24-2005, 05:58 PM
Glad to see someone is giving us some respect. It's been a while since our team has been this hyped...You mean Over-Hyped.. too many questions on the offensive side of the ball starting with the O-Line.

In every other Pwr. Ranking the Bills aren't even in the top 15.. Someone at FOX sports must really have faith in JPL.

AndreReed83
08-24-2005, 07:03 PM
I actually like the ranking, and I see how the comparison to the Steelers applies, but the Steelers have a MUCH easier divisional schedule then the Bills. Just the fact that the Bills have the Pats and the Jets is tough enough and even though the Dolphins are down right now, any game against your main rival is a tough one. I'd take 2 games a year against the Browns, Bengals, and Ravens or the AFC East ANYDAY.

AndreReed83
08-24-2005, 07:06 PM
BTW, I just noticed this line for the Colts, "Expect more record chases for Peyton Manning and his scoring orgy of an offense..." Is that honestly the best way to describe Indy's offense?

BAM
08-24-2005, 08:07 PM
So that's how Manning connects so well to his receivers.

The last buffalo fan
08-24-2005, 08:38 PM
So that's how Manning connects so well to his receivers.
:lmao:

The last buffalo fan
08-24-2005, 08:45 PM

Pretty well described....neck-and-neck. It will be a dog fight, because now MOST of the teams have question marks, and there are left two more games, all of them have something to prove, like Vikes, Cards, Chiefs and Raiders some defense, the Bears, Ravens and Bucs some offense. I'm sure we are there at 12, and storming the "usual" top ten teams............people here we go, or as everybody may know........ we are back and deal with that!!!

By the way, thank you for your time Lexwhat.