X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Oh God no

We have a few guys up for a possible induction to the HOF and if any of them are elected, I'll be going...but please don't let Madden make it
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Re: Oh God no

I think Madden should make it.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
      I think Madden should make it.
      He deserves to, yeah...but I don't wanna have to listen to his induction speech
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• im4bflo
        the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
        I know what you mean! The LOUDMOUTH with his hands flying all over the place, "BOOM" about a hundred times
        I used to like him a little, but now he's just doing an impression of himself.
        I think he'll get in, but we don't have to watch.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Then don't listen to it. But he definitely deserves it.

I have no problem with Madden. In fact I like him because he's a bit senile and pretty funny at times.

Comment

• G. Host
            Banned
            • Jul 2002

Maybe he'll die this year and be admitted after his death. His presenter's speak can not be any worse than Madden's will be IF he gets in. I have stopped watching MNF due to that baffoon.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
              • Sep 2004

We have a few guys up for a possible induction to the HOF and if any of them are elected, I'll be going...but please don't let Madden make it
              http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...famenomine.ap/
              Who is there from our team, Mr. Philster??
              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

Amen to that. Even if he was a good coach, he should be negged for us having to listen to his annoying announcing

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                  Expert on Experts
                  • Jul 2002

They guy is WAY past his prime, I dont like listening to him now. But is a definately a hall of famer, if only for the ways he has affected NFL football. Besides winning a Super Bowl as a Coach, he has been the face of NFL announcing for years (for better or worse). Not to mention the video game...

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                    Then don't listen to it. But he definitely deserves it.I have no problem with Madden. In fact I like him because he's a bit senile and pretty funny at times.
                    funny as in maybe...the guy talks like he's the only one who understands football...and repeats himself again and again and again...put some negative opinions in his mouth and he'd by Wys
                    Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
                    Who is there from our team, Mr. Philster??
                    Thurman is up, as are Ralph and Andre

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                      • Sep 2004

funny as in maybe...the guy talks like he's the only one who understands football...and repeats himself again and again and again...put some negative opinions in his mouth and he'd by WysThurman is up, as are Ralph and Andre
                      What do you think about our chances there??
                      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• TigerJ
                        • Jul 2002

I heard that on the radio. He was an excellent coach. The argument against Madden is that he didn't do it long enough. The speculation that he gets more consideration than he deserves because of his media visibility.
                        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Shasta McNasty
                          • Feb 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
                          I heard that on the radio. He was an excellent coach. The argument against Madden is that he didn't do it long enough. The speculation that he gets more consideration than he deserves because of his media visibility.
                          Exactly. I do not think Madden deserves to be in the Hall.

Comment

• Pride
                            • Jul 2002

I also agree.. he should not go in... unless it is as an announcer... is Howard Cossel in?

Comment

• HeadSquad69
                              Internet Grammar Police reporting for duty!!!
                              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Shasta McNasty
                              Exactly. I do not think Madden deserves to be in the Hall.
                              "Madden had a record of 112-39-7 with the Raiders between 1969 and 1978. His winning percentage of .739 is second among coaches with 100 or more wins behind Vince Lombardi at .750. Madden's team won the Super Bowl following the 1976 season."

Sure sounds like Hall of Fame caliber stats. If you compare it to our own Hall of Famer Jim Kelly, he makes Kelly look as if he doesn't deserve to be in. Both were in the league for 9 seasons. Madden's winning pct. is much better and he has a ring. Kelly cannot say that. Don't get me wrong I love Jimbo. But Madden is a 100% sure fire deserving of Hall of Fame material.

Comment

Working...
                              X