• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Seeking single ticket in October and November

For my new job I have been travelling quite a bit and in addition to the FF miles, I earned two free short hop tickets on United which I need to use before end of year. Naturally I thought of using them to see the Bills and my schedule is pretty flexible when there is not a test going on but while I can usually find a single ticket at a great price from a scalper at stadium, I'd rather not sit alone in a crowd.

Anybody have a spare for an October or November game where someone usually sits? Not interested in buying a ticket from someone who is planning on selling all of his or her tickets. Miami and KC games look appealing to me right now.
  • Uncle Jesse
    • Sep 2004

Re: Seeking single ticket in October and November

Maybe, how about you give me some flyer miles for a ticket??

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

Talk to Mikey
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
        Talk to Mikey
        His other ticket is spoken for You only got in cause mush couldn't make the game
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
          His other ticket is spoken for You only got in cause mush couldn't make the game
          I was saying this because Mikey knows all
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
          X