• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Neil Masters

Here's this weeks gameday preview courtesy of Neil Masters aka LifetimeBillsFan:

After The Buffalo Bills scrimmaged before a packed house in Lambeau Field, played in the dome at Indianapolis Colts, and faced the Green Bay Packers at a sold-out Ralph Wilson Stadium, this week's preseason game against the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field should provide yet another good test for JP Losman and the Bills as they prepare for their season opener at the Ralph against Houston.

Full article
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Zone Original: Neil Masters

Bump it up for the afternoon/evening crowd
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

I LOVE BillsZone original Articles! Finally something different from the morons at the national level who are just regergitating (sp?) facts from the stat sheet and making predictions.

Comment

• mysticsoto
        Too sober for this...
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by northernbillfan
        Here's this weeks gameday preview courtesy of Neil Masters aka LifetimeBillsFan:

After The Buffalo Bills scrimmaged before a packed house in Lambeau Field, played in the dome at Indianapolis Colts, and faced the Green Bay Packers at a sold-out Ralph Wilson Stadium, this week's preseason game against the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field should provide yet another good test for JP Losman and the Bills as they prepare for their season opener at the Ralph against Houston.

Full article
        Good job, Neil. I too think this will be the best test the Bills Offense has had. Gandy has shrugged it off saying that face Bills Defenders all the time and our defense is better, but we'll have to see if that stands or if they have unexpected things thrown at them...

Comment

Working...
        X