PDA

View Full Version : Mike and Mike

MikeInRoch
08-25-2005, 08:28 AM
Mike and Mike had their analysis on Buffalo this morning. Mularky was on, and didn't say a ton that was new. What he did say was:

- He thinks the offensive line this year is much better than it was at this time last year.

- The decision was made to replace Bledsoe because it was going to be done eventually and they thought it would be a waste of time to put it off. Every day he sees JP practice confirms that it was the right choice.

Both Mike and Mike gave their picks for the Bills final record as 9-7, but both thought they were probably at least as good as the Jets (who they both picked as 10-6), except they were hedging because of the inexperienced QB.

Mr. Miyagi
08-25-2005, 08:34 AM
Yeah I heard that too. Remember Greenburg is a big time Jets fan so he's a bit biased. And ESPN except for Berman traditionally slights the Bills. So take it with a grain of salt.

Pride
08-25-2005, 08:34 AM
I bleieve 10-6 is achievable if we get a couple of things to go our way.

Night Train
08-25-2005, 08:57 AM
Mularkeys first statement was to speak about how well Gandy is playing so far.

vicmantak
08-26-2005, 03:13 AM
As for Bledsoe, IMO it's just time to talk something about Tom Clements.
I remember a productive Bledsoe when the offense was specially designed to explode his strengthnesses not his lead-footed weaknesses.
Bledsoe is finally gone but what about the offensive coordinator Tom Clements?
Is he building this offense solidly?
I hope he is not a playbook rat trying to go his own way without any originality and ADAPTATION.

clumping platelets
08-26-2005, 04:06 AM
The release of Drew Bledsoe was more cap related than the Bills want y'all to know :ontome:

jamze132
08-26-2005, 06:27 AM
[QUOTE=clumping platelets]The release of Drew Bledsoe was more cap related than the Bills want y'all to know :ontome:[/QUOte
Exactly!

wchutalkinboutwillis
08-26-2005, 06:48 AM
The release of Drew Bledsoe was more cap related than the Bills want y'all to know :ontome:
I thought Bledsack went through a major contract restructuring which significantly reduced his cap number. Maybe it would have been accelerated this year??

vicmantak
08-26-2005, 07:04 AM
Sorry, but it was not cap issues --- Bledsoe stupidly commited suicide in his last game against the Steelers.

Anyway, I'd appreciate some comments about Tom Clements on Bledsoe...

SquishDaFish
08-26-2005, 08:41 AM
Eric Cassilias(SP?) on Mike and Mike in morning this morning says Buffalo is his breakthrough suprise team. And joked its bad for miami to be in division with NE and 2 teams looking to break through and too bad Miami cant play themselves lol

Mr. Miyagi
08-26-2005, 09:26 AM
Eric Cassilias(SP?) on Mike and Mike in morning this morning says Buffalo is his breakthrough suprise team. And joked its bad for miami to be in division with NE and 2 teams looking to break through and too bad Miami cant play themselves lol
Yeah I was going to post that too :rofl:

tampabay25690
08-26-2005, 10:58 AM
Sorry, but it was not cap issues --- Bledsoe stupidly commited suicide in his last game against the Steelers.

Anyway, I'd appreciate some comments about Tom Clements on Bledsoe...

You are right if the Bills win that game and go into the playoffs, BLEDSOE would be the starting QB for the 2005 season!!!!!