X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

For the love of God...

Some of you peeps are posting like we're 0-3 in the regular season. Get a grip.
  • Fairway
    • Jul 2002

Re: For the love of God...

the sky is falling the sky is falling. JP should be looking like Brett Favre by now. He's had 3 freaking games for crying out loud. we are doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish we had Drew Bledsoe back. OH well............... At least we'll be gettinga top 5 pick next year

Comment

• Iehoshua
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Fairway
      the sky is falling the sky is falling. JP should be looking like Brett Favre by now. He's had 3 freaking games for crying out loud. we are doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish we had Drew Bledsoe back. OH well............... At least we'll be gettinga top 5 pick next year
      We can all hold hands as we jump off the bridge....

Comment

• dannyek71
        Drink Responsibly
        • Dec 2004

ill say this, JP is no warren sapp............
        [

Comment

• Iehoshua
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by dannyek71
          ill say this, JP is no warren sapp............

Comment

• im4bflo
            the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
            • Sep 2003

In a weird way, knowing this is preseason, I'm glad they struggled, a good wakeup call, is better than cruising into the season easily.
            Now they'll focus more than if they won easily.
            We're cool, GO BILLS!

Comment

• MarvLevy
              Can I get some power to give REP?
              • Jul 2005

yea but the kicker sucks..now what? preseason or not..he will kill us all..u watch!

Comment

• 7Ralbun
                • Aug 2005

We went 0-4(or was it 0-5?) in the one year we went to the Super Bowl. It is only preseason, so relax.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

please- you people can't honestly say that anything about this performance except the starting D made you happy. Even ST didn't live up to the hype. These people who are saying we need to give up on JP are morons, but after what I saw tonight (well, read- I'll see it tomorrow), this can't possibly be our year.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                    • Sep 2003

Anyone who thought this would be "our year" is an idiot. We will be better this year than last year, but unfortunately, that may not get us a better record, and may not get us into the playoffs.
                    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Tinboy
                      • Aug 2004

It's pre-season relax. It's good to lose a game, so you get too cocky. Take a deep breath...

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                        Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
                        We can all hold hands as we jump off the bridge....
                        Sweet
                        "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                        -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• cordog
                          eat, drink, and be merry
                          • Apr 2003

Oh boy, how did I know I would be seeing this. Okay people, ITS PRESEASON, there is no gameplanning, no studying film, nothing. It means absolutely nothing. Secondly, this is pretty much a rookie quarterback behind center. The offense will struggle from time to time. If you didnt think this stuff would happen when the Bills cut Bledsoe, you need to lay off the crack. The offense will struggle, especially early in the season, but the Bills will be better off in the long run. Big Ben didnt look so hot tonight, does that mean the Steelers wont be a playoff team? Absolutely not. Thank god the Internet wasnt around in the early 90's, we would of had people calling for Marv's head when his teams went 0-4.

Comment

• jmb1099
                            • Sep 2004

We lost a preseason game which means what?
                            First of all in one sense preseason is meaningless. But in another sense preseason has great value if we remember what it really is which is an extension of training camp. It is obviously not good when mistakes are made, but we have this environment to expose where we are week and affirm where we are strong. Also there is no reason to be "too good" during preseason. Once a play or formation works its done for now, why let the world study it etc.
                            So yes mistakes were made and yes we need to improve, but again this is what preseason football is all about.

Comment

• mayotm
                              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                              please- you people can't honestly say that anything about this performance except the starting D made you happy. Even ST didn't live up to the hype. These people who are saying we need to give up on JP are morons, but after what I saw tonight (well, read- I'll see it tomorrow), this can't possibly be our year.
                              You're right. The season is over because of a bad pre-season performance. May as well throw in the towel now. They will be lucky to win a game.

The negativety on this board kills me at times. It's a f****** pre-season game. Get over it. Better yet, find a different team to cheer for. We don't need a bunch of whinning fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X