X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

2003 Dolphin facts!

1. They finally get the best RB the fins ever had and yet they finished worse than they did last year. Wait a minute ,stopped their consistent playoffs appearance as a result.

2. Fiedler, for the games he's played this season was a better QB than he ever was because of RW and yet missed the playoffs.

3. The fins finally broke their consecutive non-sellout playoff game by missing the playoffs.....

4. Fins are back to being the bills' *****!!!! Despite adding 1 & 2 .Now that's a fact !

Anymore?
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Coaching is worse than ours!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• 4thAndLong
      I'm Really 4 and Short
      • Sep 2002

Ricky Williams needs a hair cut!

Comment

• clumping platelets

The defense proved they are overrated

Comment

• wharfrat
          Is it February yet?
          • Nov 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
          Coaching is worse than ours!
          LOG... you took the words right out of my mouth... keep the OC, ditch the rest....

Turner

wharf wanny
          wharf bates

Comment

• wharfrat
            Is it February yet?
            • Nov 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
            The defense proved they are overrated
            Actually... the talent is there... but the motivation is lacking. again, that's a coaching problem IMHO.

Comment

• iceblizzard69
              Doh!
              • Jul 2002

I still can't believe we had the third ranked defense in the league because I thought it was pretty bad this year. Bates and Wanny need to go.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Cap hell is coming in 2004 if Ricky keeps running for 1800...you can bet his touches go way down next year...they'll come up with some excuse to give it to minor.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
                  I still can't believe we had the third ranked defense in the league because I thought it was pretty bad this year. Bates and Wanny need to go.
                  you had the no. 1 ranked D until you guys played the bills twice
                  sacrifice1

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

really?? is that ranking by points given up or by yardage given up?? that is just surprising.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

The defense is getting too old and needs some younger talent! Zach Thomas is very overrated and even Jason Taylor got manhandled a few times. The secondary that used to be one of the best is beginning to show their weaknesses. Plus, Wanny is an idiot and Norv Turner will probably leave to coach somewhere else in the offseason.

This Dolphin team is really hurting now and needs to make some major decisions. After all, they gave lots of money to Ricky Williams and spent many draft picks to get him. They will also be hitting Cap Hell in a couple years too! Poor Dolfelons!

Last edited by Michael82; 01-02-2003, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• wharfrat
                        Is it February yet?
                        • Nov 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer

really?? is that ranking by points given up or by yardage given up?? that is just surprising.
                        Probably by points allowed....

Comment

• wharfrat
                          Is it February yet?
                          • Nov 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
                          The defense is getting too old and needs some younger talent! Zach Thomas is very overrated and even Jason Taylor got manhandled a few times. The secondary that used to be one of the best is beginning to show their weaknesses. Plus, Wanny is an idiot and Norv Turner will probably leave to coach somewhere else in the offseason.
                          I don't think Zach is overrated... he's no Urlacher, but he is all over the field, you don't get that many tackles by being mediocre. Taylor? Manhandled? Only when he was double teamed, which was most of the time... and he still ended up with 18.5 sacks to lead the league. I do agree about the secondary.. Surtain is awesome, but Madison seems to have lost a step, Marion didn't live up to his previous years either... and Freeman hasn't lived up to expectations. I also see weakness at the OLB spots... Greenwood and Rodgers should be challanged for thier spots. Chester and Bowens did well against the run, but with a small MLB like Zach, we need more penetration from DT on passing plays.
                          Age? Taylor, Thomas, Surtain, Ogunleye (who was a nice surprise at DE)... all pretty young... Madison is the oldest, I think. Maybe that's why he's losing a step...
                          I think the main problem with the D is coaching, motivation on the road, coaching, and did I mentin coaching? Bates needs to go....

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Zach is definitely not overated. If I'm not mistaken , he leads the league with tackles if not , he's second. He's been the only consistent player in the fins' roster all these years.

As for Jason Taylor, it's true he's been manhandled, but I'd take him over any DE we have. He leads the NFL in sacks too.

Too bad for fishfans those league leading achievements did nothing to beat the bills and that's all I care about.

Wanny , couldn't do anything in Chicago and won't achieve anything in fish country as well.
                            sacrifice1

Comment

• WCoastFin
                              I have the arms of a new born baby!
                              • Jul 2002

how about....they get swept by the Bills but still come out as the better team...
                              We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X