PDA

View Full Version : Ruben Brown Sighting

juice
08-27-2005, 12:03 PM
For those who actually had a chance to view the game last night against the bears, how did Ruben look against his former teammates? Is he starting for the Bears and was he responsible for the success that the Bears run game had against one of the Leagues top defenses?

I think the Bears put up about A Buck Fifty against our defense while fielding their projected backup at RB, good thing they didn't have their superstar Rookie HoldOut. It looked like they were running over the Left Side alot and Schobel seemed to be missing in Action in stopping the run, Schobel must have been having a hard time getting pressure because I didn't hear his name called much.

Oh.. how did out LG/LT combination do opening holes for Illis to run through, the road Grader Beenie Anderson seemed to have a sub-par game and Willis didn't see any daylight averaging about 2.5 ypc.

Are we still trying to find a replacement for the 8x pro bowler Ruben Brown?

Meathead
08-27-2005, 12:12 PM
He made a great diving tackle on a DB.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
08-27-2005, 12:25 PM
Yeah and he also cost his team a 5 yd :penalty: that gave the BILLS a first down same old Ruben always getting penalties and mouthing off to the refs. I'm glad that he's not on this team anymore he would always get :penalty:ties that would hurt us.

juice
08-27-2005, 12:25 PM
I remeber that, I think it was on a 3rd and 25 play when Hutch was still in the game.

That was after he opened the huge hole that T. Jones ran through for the 40 yd gain but before the hole that Brown created for Jones to pick up the 20 yds.

Ruben appeared to be on a mission.. their run game was the only success they had to stay in the game and they had most of their huge gains behind LG/LT.

150 against the Bills run defense would've been one of the best outputs of the entire last season. Ruben is still a dominant run blocker.. much better than Beenie Anderson.

casdhf
08-27-2005, 12:56 PM
He'll be joining Reese soon enough, homes. Just count the minutes.

Historian
08-27-2005, 01:13 PM
The guy can sure sweat up a lather.

He must have lost 20 pounds last night.

juice
08-27-2005, 01:20 PM
He'll be joining Reese soon enough, homes. Just count the minutes.With the RBs that the Bears have in Peterson, Jones and the Rookie holdout he might be returning to the Pro Bowl with the way they sliced up the Bills run Defense.. Homes.

Did any opponents put up 150 against the Bills last year? Maybe the Pats.. this is supposed to be one of the elite defenses in the League in Buffalo and T. Jones, the backup, put up 85 yds in just a half of play.

The way they shut down Willis it looks as though the Bears are the elite defensive squad.

Michael82
08-27-2005, 02:04 PM
150 yards?!?!? :roflmao:

You are soo ****ing biased, it's not even funny. The Bears had one good run and it was more the fault of the Bills defense, than to the credit of the Bears OL. They were beat by the Bills starting D for the whole first half, and there were a bunch of starters pulled early, like London Fletcher. Now how the **** can you talk about 150 yards? Most of that was against the Bills 2nd and 3RD teamers. These are going to be camp cuts. :rolleyes:

You are :crazy:

casdhf
08-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Juice is just skewing things to make his guys look good, go figure.

helmetguy
08-27-2005, 02:14 PM

You are soo ****ing biased, it's not even funny. The Bears had one good run and it was more the fault of the Bills defense, than to the credit of the Bears OL. They were beat by the Bills starting D for the whole first half, and there were a bunch of starters pulled early, like London Fletcher. Now how the **** can you talk about 150 yards? Most of that was against the Bills 2nd and 3RD teamers. These are going to be camp cuts. :rolleyes:

You are :crazy:
C'mon, Mikey. Give the guy a break. Don't you know you can't flog the log and make sense at the same time?

juice
08-27-2005, 02:26 PM

You are :crazy:Are you sure Mikey.. I thought you did the play-by-play last night, T. Jones had 94 yds and I dont think he played much if at all in the 2nd half.

It's always the fault of the defense when the opposition rips off a 40 yder, so what's your point? It was Schobel's fault for getting blown off the line and not being a factor in the run "D" or pass rush. With Hutch in the game the Bills Defense didn't even have to show the Bears pass game any respect and they were still manhandled by the Bears run game and a bunch of backup RBs.

What happens when this defense faces a balanced attack like Penny & the Jets, or Brady & the Pats.. we end up 3rd in the East and out of the Playoffs again this year.

You sound like the Homer Mikey, I'm just being realistic. 143yds rushing, the majority of which came in the 1st half against the Starters, seems like alot considering this defense is supposed to be a top 3 unit in the NFL this year and too many to give up with a young QB making his 1st start in the League in less than 3 wks.

"One Good Run" and a half dozen 8-10 yard pickups by a team with their 2nd & 3rd string RBs in the game.. JP had better get alot better in the final Pre-season game next week or this team could be in for a reality check.

juice
08-27-2005, 02:34 PM
Juice is just skewing things to make his guys look good, go figure.What was the final score last night Cas? The Bills Defense did a great job of making a team picked to finish last in their division "Look Good" without my help.. Do you realize that they were playing with backup QBs and RBs last night?

C'mon, Mikey. Give the guy a break. Don't you know you can't flog the log and make sense at the same time?Did you say Flog the Log Helmet.. Must be a PA thing, are you stroking your Helmet when you post Guy?

Michael82
08-27-2005, 02:35 PM
Are you sure Mikey.. I thought you did the play-by-play last night, T. Jones had 94 yds and I dont think he played much if at all in the 2nd half.

It's always the fault of the defense when the opposition rips off a 40 yder, so what's your point? It was Schobel's fault for getting blown off the line and not being a factor in the run "D" or pass rush. With Hutch in the game the Bills Defense didn't even have to show the Bears pass game any respect and they were still manhandled by the Bears run game and a bunch of backup RBs.

What happens when this defense faces a balanced attack like Penny & the Jets, or Brady & the Pats.. we end up 3rd in the East and out of the Playoffs again this year.

You sound like the Homer Mikey, I'm just being realistic. 143yds rushing, the majority of which came in the 1st half against the Starters, seems like alot considering this defense is supposed to be a top 3 unit in the NFL this year and too many to give up with a young QB making his 1st start in the League in less than 3 wks.

"One Good Run" and a half dozen 8-10 yard pickups by a team with their 2nd & 3rd string RBs in the game.. JP had better get alot better in the final Pre-season game next week or this team could be in for a reality check.
::: :boring:

Apparently, you didn't even watch the game. So i'm not going to comment.

juice
08-27-2005, 02:39 PM
::: :boring:

Apparently, you didn't even watch the game. So i'm not going to comment.You should probably have thought about not commenting in the first place, especially when your team took a Loss to a bunch of reserves on Offense at RB and QB.

I'm just looking at the score and stats and your Play-by-play of the game last night.. you sounded a little disappointed in our teams performance.

Michael82
08-27-2005, 02:43 PM
You should probably have thought about not commenting in the first place, especially when your team took a Loss to a bunch of reserves on Offense at RB and QB.

So the truth has finally come out. You are too much of a Ruben Brown lover to care about the Bills? You left the team to follow your buddy Ruben in Chicago? They are my team? Not yours? I knew it! :cynic:

juice
08-27-2005, 02:53 PM
So the truth has finally come out. You are too much of a Ruben Brown lover to care about the Bills? You left the team to follow your buddy Ruben in Chicago? They are my team? Not yours? I knew it! :cynic:Yeah your right Mikey.. and I followed OJ to SF back in the '70s. According to you your team's defense dominated the Bears Offense and running game.. on the contrary, in the game my team played, my Defense was abused by a bunch of 2nd string RBs and an offense searching for a starter at the QB position.

I don't know what game you were watching but it must've been different from the game that you did the play-by-play in the Bill/Bears thread. In the game I followed the Offense was dominated and the defense was run over by 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Michael82
08-27-2005, 03:03 PM
Yeah your right Mikey.. and I followed OJ to SF back in the '70s. According to you your team's defense dominated the Bears Offense and running game.. on the contrary, in the game my team played, my Defense was abused by a bunch of 2nd string RBs and an offense searching for a starter at the QB position.

I don't know what game you were watching but it must've been different from the game that you did the play-by-play in the Bill/Bears thread. In the game I followed the Offense was dominated and the defense was run over by 2nd and 3rd stringers.

You gotta be the only one that I've heard that thinks the Bills defense wasn't dominant. :shakeno:

All the newspapers and media and fans believe that the Bills STARTING defense OWNED the Bears offense. I agree.

THATHURMANATOR
08-27-2005, 03:06 PM
He looked decent. Good for him. I have no problems with Ruben. Juice the point is as always that he was too costly for his diminished skill level.

Michael82
08-27-2005, 03:07 PM
The Bills started rotating the starters out of the game by the 2nd quarter. You can tell when Stamer made a tackle. If you actually watched the game, you would have noticed that when the Bears "ran all over the Bills defense" They were doing it against the backups and 3rd stringers. :::

Chicago Bears at 12:18
1-10-CHI19 (12:18) C.Hutchinson pass incomplete to D.Clark.
2-10-CHI19 (12:13) T.Jones left guard to CHI 21 for 2 yards (A.Schobel, T.Spikes).
3-8-CHI21 (11:37) C.Hutchinson pass incomplete to B.Wade.
4-8-CHI21 (11:32) B.Maynard punts 44 yards to BUF 35, Center-A.Ricker. N.Clements to BUF 41 for 6 yards (M.Bradley).

Chicago Bears at 09:08
1-10-CHI16 (9:08) T.Jones right guard to CHI 19 for 3 yards (J.Posey).
2-7-CHI19 (8:35) T.Jones right tackle to CHI 20 for 1 yard (R.Edwards).
3-6-CHI20 (7:50) C.Hutchinson pass incomplete to T.Jones.
4-6-CHI20 (7:46) B.Maynard punts 54 yards to BUF 26, Center-A.Ricker. N.Clements to BUF 33 for 7 yards (To.Johnson).
PENALTY on BUF-R.Neufeld, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at BUF 26.

Chicago Bears at 04:16
1-10-CHI27 (4:16) C.Hutchinson pass intended for B.Berrian INTERCEPTED by N.Clements at CHI 31. N.Clements for 31 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
Buffalo Bills at 04:07
R.Lindell extra point is No Good, Wide Right, Center-D.Preston, Holder-B.Moorman.
BUF 6 CHI 0

Chicago Bears at 04:00
1-10-CHI33 (4:00) T.Jones left tackle to CHI 39 for 6 yards (L.Milloy, N.Clements).
2-4-CHI39 (3:21) C.Hutchinson pass to T.Jones to CHI 42 for 3 yards (N.Clements, T.Spikes).
3-1-CHI42 (2:37) T.Jones left tackle pushed ob at BUF 18 for 40 yards (T.Vincent).
1-10-BUF18 (2:07) C.Hutchinson pass to B.Berrian to BUF 9 for 9 yards (T.Vincent).
2-1-BUF9 (1:31) T.Jones left guard to BUF 10 for -1 yards (L.Fletcher).
3-2-BUF10 (:49) C.Hutchinson pass incomplete to D.Clark.
4-2-BUF10 (:44) D.Brien 28 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-P.Mannelly, Holder-B.Maynard.
BUF 6 CHI 3, Plays: 7 Yards: 57 Possession: 3:27.

Chicago Bears at 14:49
1-10-CHI9 (14:49) C.Hutchinson pass incomplete to M.Muhammad.
2-10-CHI9 (14:44) T.Jones left end to CHI 13 for 4 yards (C.Kelsay).
3-6-CHI13 (14:03) C.Hutchinson pass incomplete to D.Clark.
4-6-CHI13 (13:53) (Punt formation) B.Maynard punts 49 yards to BUF 38, Center-A.Ricker. N.Clements to BUF 41 for 3 yards (A.Peterson). FUMBLES (A.Peterson), recovered by BUF-A.Crowell at BUF 48. A.Crowell to BUF 48 for no gain (T.McMillon).

Chicago Bears at 10:56
1-10-BUF38 (10:56) C.Hutchinson pass incomplete to M.Muhammad.
2-10-BUF38 (10:32) C.Hutchinson sacked at BUF 43 for -5 yards (C.Kelsay).
3-15-BUF43 (10:20) C.Hutchinson pass to M.Muhammad pushed ob at BUF 43 for no gain (T.McGee).
PENALTY on CHI-R.Brown, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at BUF 43 - No Play.
3-25-CHI47 (10:02) PENALTY on CHI-O.Kreutz, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at CHI 47 - No Play.
3-30-CHI42 (9:47) T.Jones right guard to BUF 48 for 10 yards (J.Stamer).
4-20-BUF48 (9:03) (Punt formation) B.Maynard punts 48 yards to end zone, Center-A.Ricker, Touchback.

Chicago Bears at 07:12
1-10-CHI12 (7:12) T.Jones left tackle to CHI 11 for -1 yards (T.Spikes).
2-11-CHI11 (6:43) C.Hutchinson pass incomplete to M.Muhammad (E.King).
3-11-CHI11 (6:38) C.Hutchinson pass incomplete to J.Gage.
4-11-CHI11 (6:32) (Punt formation) B.Maynard punts 39 yards to 50, Center-A.Ricker, fair catch by N.Clements.

Chicago Bears at 03:25
1-10-CHI17 (3:25) C.Hutchinson pass intended for T.Jones INTERCEPTED by T.Spikes at CHI 17. T.Spikes to CHI 9 for 8 yards. Lateral to N.Clements pushed ob at CHI 3 for 6 yards (J.Tait).

Chicago Bears at 01:50
1-10-CHI26 (1:50) C.Hutchinson pass to B.Wade to CHI 47 for 21 yards (L.Milloy).
1-10-CHI47 (1:18) (No Huddle) C.Hutchinson sacked at CHI 37 for -10 yards (L.Milloy).
2-20-CHI37 (1:14) C.Hutchinson sacked at CHI 28 for -9 yards (L.Fletcher).
3-29-CHI28 (1:09) T.Jones left guard to CHI 44 for 16 yards (L.Fletcher).
4-13-CHI44 (1:00) (Punt formation) B.Maynard punts 46 yards to BUF 10, Center-A.Ricker. N.Clements to BUF 17 for 7 yards (H.Hillenmeyer).

helmetguy
08-27-2005, 03:13 PM
Did you say Flog the Log Helmet.. Must be a PA thing, are you stroking your Helmet when you post Guy?

So, what do YOU prefer to call it, juice? "Cuffing it?""Doin' the knuckle shuffle""Spanking little Reiben behind the ear?"
I was just making an observation. Since you never make any sense...reasonable inference.

(The helmet is collecting dust until the home opener, but thanks for asking)

Novacane
08-27-2005, 05:03 PM
Hey Juice........your buddy Orenthal is looking for you. He thinks he may have spotted the real murder and needs your help bringing him in.

juice
08-27-2005, 05:45 PM
He looked decent. Good for him. I have no problems with Ruben. Juice the point is as always that he was too costly for his diminished skill level.Those diminished skills allowed the Bears reserve RBs to shred the Bills starters last night.. who knows how much he would've cost, the Bills never made him an offer and the Bears got a experienced vet for a bargain price - not to mention our line has been the worst in the East ever since. Releasing the Line captain completly shook up the Line development.

So, what do YOU prefer to call it, juice? "Cuffing it?""Doin' the knuckle shuffle""Spanking little Reiben behind the ear?"I was just making an observation. Since you never make any sense...reasonable inference.(The helmet is collecting dust until the home opener, but thanks for asking)I just call it "Getting my rocks off" Whenever I'm in your home town and meet HelmetGal at the Motel 6.. BTW are you working first shift this week, I'll be up that way.

Mikey, I think it was Clements and Milloy that finally brought Jones down on that 40 yd gain.. Last I checked they were still in the starting lineup.. It was mostly the starters up until halftime. Dominating Hutch and the reserve RBs doesn't really give me confidence in our ability to stop the RBs in the AFC-East such as Dillon, Martin, Williams and Brown.

helmetguy
08-27-2005, 06:36 PM
Those diminished skills allowed the Bears reserve RBs to shred the Bills starters last night.. who knows how much he would've cost, the Bills never made him an offer and the Bears got a experienced vet for a bargain price - not to mention our line has been the worst in the East ever since. Releasing the Line captain completly shook up the Line development.

I just call it "Getting my rocks off" Whenever I'm in your home town and meet HelmetGal at the Motel 6.. BTW are you working first shift this week, I'll be up that way.

Mikey, I think it was Clements and Milloy that finally brought Jones down on that 40 yd gain.. Last I checked they were still in the starting lineup.. It was mostly the starters up until halftime. Dominating Hutch and the reserve RBs doesn't really give me confidence in our ability to stop the RBs in the AFC-East such as Dillon, Martin, Williams and Brown.
Um, juice? Which HelmetGal might that be? Good luck finding a Motel 6 in my hometown. Do you have any pride at all? I'd hate to think you enjoy being a bad joke told badly.

chernobylwraiths
08-27-2005, 07:04 PM
I was under the impression that the Bills starting D got "carved up" for a whopping 3 points last night. Since they scored 6 themselves, they doubled the score of the opposing offense. Not too shabby. Big plays happen sometimes.

chernobylwraiths
08-27-2005, 07:07 PM
3-30-CHI42 (9:47) T.Jones right guard to BUF 48 for 10 yards (J.Stamer).

3-29-CHI28 (1:09) T.Jones left guard to CHI 44 for 16 yards (L.Fletcher).

These two runs really proved they can carve us up. 26 yards on two runs on 3rd and infinity. They got real close to the first down too.

Michael82
08-28-2005, 08:59 AM
These two runs really proved they can carve us up. 26 yards on two runs on 3rd and infinity. They got real close to the first down too.
But keep in mind....that was when there was already a bunch of backups being rotated in and out.

mayotm
08-28-2005, 02:15 PM
For those who actually had a chance to view the game last night against the bears, how did Ruben look against his former teammates? Is he starting for the Bears and was he responsible for the success that the Bears run game had against one of the Leagues top defenses?

I think the Bears put up about A Buck Fifty against our defense while fielding their projected backup at RB, good thing they didn't have their superstar Rookie HoldOut. It looked like they were running over the Left Side alot and Schobel seemed to be missing in Action in stopping the run, Schobel must have been having a hard time getting pressure because I didn't hear his name called much.

Oh.. how did out LG/LT combination do opening holes for Illis to run through, the road Grader Beenie Anderson seemed to have a sub-par game and Willis didn't see any daylight averaging about 2.5 ypc.

Are we still trying to find a replacement for the 8x pro bowler Ruben Brown?

Dude, what's the deal with your Reuben Brown obsession? You just can't stop writting about him. Are you related to him, in love with him, or stalking him. If I were Reuben, I would get a retraining order against you. Your love for him is a bit strange.

juice
08-28-2005, 02:46 PM
Dude, what's the deal with your Reuben Brown obsession? You just can't stop writting about him. Are you related to him, in love with him, or stalking him. If I were Reuben, I would get a retraining order against you. Your love for him is a bit strange.Dude, lets discuss your Grammatical errors first..

It's Writing - not Writting

It's Restraining - not Retraining

It's Ruben - not Reuben

Before you post next time get yourself a dic tion ary or get someone to proofread this gib ber ish.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Michael82
08-28-2005, 03:09 PM
Dude, lets discuss your Grammatical errors first..

It's Ruben - not Reuben

Before you post next time get yourself a dic tion ary or get someone to proofread this gib ber ish.

how come you never answer the question? :scratch:

juice
08-28-2005, 03:16 PM
how come you never answer the question? :scratch:What's your question Mikey? Keep it on an adult level Mikey.. I'm not responding to these teenagers today, just football talk.

Michael82
08-28-2005, 03:24 PM
What's your question Mikey? Keep it on an adult level Mikey.. I'm not responding to these teenagers today, just football talk.
okay, this is the last time I'll ask you. It's just because i'm curious is all....

What is it with you and Ruben Brown? Why do you defend him all the time? He's an offensive lineman. Overrated and all. Besides, fans usually never become such diehards for an OL, especially a Guard. Is he a friend or yours? Family member? Family friend? Did you know him personally? Have you ever met him in person? Are you Ruben Brown?

I'm just wondering. Because it's not everyday that you see a poster defend a player and prop him up so vigorously (sp) like you do...especially a lineman.

Whatever your answer is...i'll accept it and quit bugging you about Ruben. But I'm really just curious. Thanks again, man. :up:

juice
08-28-2005, 03:33 PM
He was an 8x pro bowler who the Bills released after a Pro Bowl season.. and we've yet to find his replacement at LG.. nothing personal it's just that our line took a huge step backwards once we let our Line captain leave for Chicago.

Now we have Gandy and Beenie Anderson protecting JPL's blind side and Anderson has shown little in the Preseason to warrant all of the "Road Grader" talk.. he just seems like a Ravens reject and Gandy looks average at best.

What ever happened with you and Bledsoe.. did you guys have a hard breakup or something. You seemed to be on his jock kinda' hard last year and now your a JP groupie.

Michael82
08-28-2005, 03:42 PM
He was an 8x pro bowler who the Bills released after a Pro Bowl season.. and we've yet to find his replacement at LG.. nothing personal it's just that our line took a huge step backwards once we let our Line captain leave for Chicago.

Now we have Gandy and Beenie Anderson protecting JPL's blind side and Anderson has shown little in the Preseason to warrant all of the "Road Grader" talk.. he just seems like a Ravens reject and Gandy looks average at best.

What ever happened with you and Bledsoe.. did you guys have a hard breakup or something. You seemed to be on his jock kinda' hard last year and now your a JP groupie.
But the point is...THE GUY is GONE! He's been gone for a few years now and you still won't let it go. You gotta have some kind of relationship or something with him. Because it makes no sense why you would always talk about him like he's a hall of famer or one of the best Buffalo Bills players ever. Hell, you talk about him like he's Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, or Andre Reed. As for Drew...I was a Drew Bledsoe fan, because I liked the guy and met him a few times at camp. He was pretty cool. But once he's gone from the team, he's the enemy. I hope he and the Dallas Cowboys struggle severely.

Now...if you do know Ruben Brown or are him...why can't you just admit it? You know damn well that we will all leave you alone if that was the case. BTW...can you get me his autograph? :D

juice
08-28-2005, 04:15 PM
I don't understand your reasoning Mikey, If you thought DB was a good guy and you met him, why would you want him to struggle simply because he's with another team. Obviously you must've respected him as a QB and I know from your posts that you thought he was a good player, why not root for him to do well with his new team. You say he's your enemy, why, because he moved on in his career, that makes you seem kinda' fickle or a fair-weather friend of the player.

I respect the play of Ruben Brown alot more than that of a Beenie Anderson or a Mike Gandy, what have they done in their career to demand respect, neither has ever been a quality player in this League at any point in their career.

I call a spade a spade when I see it, Gandy or Anderson will never make it to a single Pro Bowl, and I hope I'm wrong but I doubt if either will develope into a quality player in this League, Ruben is doing a good job in Chi-Town as the road grader he's been his entire time in the League and I'll give him props for that way before I'll be a Homer and call Gandy or Anderson a Quality lineman simply because they play for the Bills.

Just like I have to call you a Homer for jumping on the JP bandwagon, simply because he's the current starter, He's still unproven and appears to not be ready to be a starting QB in this League.

Before I was a Bills fan I was a Football fan and learned what quality play was, I'll call a player a player and a Bum a Bum before I'll Root for the Home team with a sub-par line. RB played better than Gandy or Anderson in his worse years and thats why he gets respect from me - the same way that DB, was running this offense at the end of last year, more efficiently than JP has thus far this year. I hope DB and RB go on to prove themselves worthy of HoF consideration for the rest of their careers, but if they don't I'll respect them for the Players they were at the top of their playing years.

mayotm
08-29-2005, 08:57 AM
Dude, lets discuss your Grammatical errors first..

It's Ruben - not Reuben

Actually, these are typos not grammar errors. I'm not surprised that you don't know the difference. Trust me jackass, I am far more intelligent than you are.

Plus, you still haven't explained your obsession.

casdhf
08-29-2005, 08:59 AM
I don't miss his 10 to 20 penalty hards every game, that's for sure.

Mike13
08-29-2005, 10:48 AM
Yeah and he also cost his team a 5 yd :penalty: that gave the BILLS a first down same old Ruben always getting penalties and mouthing off to the refs. I'm glad that he's not on this team anymore he would always get :penalty:ties that would hurt us.
No eexactly a player you should have on any team then, his attiude affects his play, we should keep that in mind.

Shasta McNasty
08-29-2005, 12:59 PM
Juice, how did Ruben do last year?

juice
08-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Actually, these are typos not grammar errors. I'm not surprised that you don't know the difference. Trust me jackass, I am far more intelligent than you are. Plus, you still haven't explained your obsession.Thats alot of typos Mayo, whether they are Typos or errors in grammar you should ask your Mommy to proofread your Homework as well as your posts, you'll learn that once your in HS..

As far as obsession, read my above post, It might help a youngster, such as yourself, tell the difference between being obsessed and having respect for the game of an eight time Pro Bowler, Good luck with your upcoming school year Jr. :kid:

Juice, how did Ruben do last year?Not bad McNasty, he took over as the starter due to an injury on their line and never looked back.. once the origonal starter(Rex Tucker) regaineded health, Ruben had already established himself as the Line Leader and remained that until injury sidelined him towards the end of the season. He has resumed his spot in the starting lineup again this season.

casdhf
08-29-2005, 01:49 PM
Good luck with your upcoming school year Jr. :kid:

Forgot a comma, Juice.

mayotm
08-29-2005, 02:01 PM
Gosh, that's so clever Juice. So, anybody that is sick of reading your posts about Brown is a child? Sorry, you're just a few years off on my age. I hate to break it to you, I'm a college graduate. I'm guessing you're not. How much education have you had? Also, I have been a professional for over 10 years. How about you?

Everbody that visits this site knows that you like Brown. We know you think the Bills made a mistake not re-signing him. We know you think the current o-line sucks. You have made your opinion abundantly clear. How many times do you have to post the same thing?

Gunzlingr
08-29-2005, 02:01 PM
Hey guys, leave Juice and his dad alone. It is bad enough that his half brother Izell was cut last week. It is a tough time for the guy's family right now, and you guys are making it worse. We know the kid is concerned his dad will get cut too, and he will have to go on welfare, so let's cut him some slack.

juice
08-29-2005, 02:10 PM
Hey guys, leave Juice and his dad alone. It is bad enough that his half brother Izell was cut last week. It is a tough time for the guy's family right now, and you guys are making it worse. We know the kid is concerned his dad will get cut too, and he will have to go on welfare, so let's cut him some slack.I can just get your Mother to take care of me Biootch.

BTW You might want to ask her Who's Your Daddy, Son.. As mush as you ride my Dick you might have a little Juice in ya.. Moderator.

juice
08-29-2005, 02:16 PM
I can just get your Mother to take care of me Biootch.

BTW You might want to ask her Who's Your Daddy, Son.. As mush as you ride my Dick you might have a little Juice in ya.. Moderator.Bump, for my own Amusement.

justasportsfan
08-29-2005, 02:25 PM
I can honestly say, I don't miss Brown. He was a great player for the bills. It was good while it lasted. Now, he's just another Peerless Price IMO.

mysticsoto
08-29-2005, 02:29 PM
I can honestly say, I don't miss Brown. He was a great player for the bills. It was good while it lasted. Now, he's just another Peerless Price IMO.
I think Brown was good with the community and I'll always like him for that. He did commit more penalties than I would have liked...and going to the probowl when you don't really deserve it, might be annoying, but as a person, I think he is 1st class. I also like Vincent for the same reasons...

Now I just want Bennie Anderson to step it up a bit and set his sights higher than a Ruben Brown clone...

mayotm
08-29-2005, 02:34 PM
I think most of us acknowledge that Brown was a good player and an outstanding member of the community. I am a Brown fan. I'm just sick of Juice's moronic posts about him.

Gunzlingr
08-29-2005, 02:50 PM
I can just get your Mother to take care of me Biootch.

BTW You might want to ask her Who's Your Daddy, Son.. As mush as you ride my Dick you might have a little Juice in ya.. Moderator.A fine post by someone who was criticizing other posters' spelling and grammer a few posts back. Real class act :shakeno:, your dad would be disappointed.

juice
08-29-2005, 03:12 PM
A fine post by someone who was criticizing other posters' spelling and grammer a few posts back. Real class act :shakeno:, your dad would be disappointed.Sorry to disappoint you son, I didn't mean to put your mother's business out there, I've too much love for her to do that.. But you need to know the truth - I am your Father Gunz.

BTW, speaking of class, nice job of moderating.. joining in on personal attacks with a poster that can't even write a full sentence.. why don't you do your job and give Mayo a BZ spellcheck Link?

Get off my Dick and quit posting the "Sorry about your dad" BS on my threads.. I didn't know it was the job of the Mods to take up for Lame posters writing gibberish, Mayo is a Big Boy let him finish the BS trashtalk he Started.

Novacane
08-29-2005, 03:45 PM
how the hell is juice still have positive rep? He's never made a post worth ****

Earthquake Enyart
08-29-2005, 03:54 PM
Ruben had the huge holding penalty on the one good pass Hutchinson threw to Muhammed. Cost them a first down and pushed them out of FG range.

Ruben held Milloy. :snicker:

juice
08-29-2005, 04:28 PM
how the hell is juice still have positive rep? He's never made a post worth ****Fairway what is a Positive rep and what part does it play in the game of Football? Is it something that you and your buddies use to confirm your simular views on topics, like a posters "Pat on the Back"? "You da man FTG" or "I hate Juice and his idiotic Ruben Posts" Why, because I'm an individual thinker who expresses opinions that might tend to clash with the popular opinions of other posters? I spit on your Pos Rep, I don't ask for your acceptance nor do I care about the Cute little comments that you and your buddies leave me from time to time, as a matter of fact I encourage you to express yourself, thats what the board is for, It's a Football Forumn.

Just do me a favor, if you have something to say don't be a coward and leave an anonymously comment with no name as you've been doing.. It just makes you look like a scared little ***** hiding behind your keyboard.

Ruben had the huge holding penalty on the one good pass Hutchinson threw to Muhammed. Cost them a first down and pushed them out of FG range.Ruben held Milloy. :snicker:EE, you know that holding is part of playing the O-Line, It makes since, with Hutch's performance, that Brown would have to hold on a SS blitz, the Bills had no reason to respect the Bears passing game with the way Hutch stunk Soldiers Field, I'm surprised the Bills didn't just empty their entire Defensive Backfield and bring an all out Safety, Corner, and LBer blitz - It's not like Hutch was gonna' be able to complete a pass.

What concerns me is that with the Bears not having any type pass game, they should not have been able to have the success they had in their Run Game.. Not against one of the League's Elite Defenses.. What happens when we play the Pats or Jets within our Division with their balanced attack?

Novacane
08-29-2005, 04:33 PM
you are obsessed.

Gunzlingr
08-29-2005, 04:42 PM
Sorry to disappoint you son, I didn't mean to put your mother's business out there, I've too much love for her to do that.. But you need to know the truth - I am your Father Gunz.

BTW, speaking of class, nice job of moderating.. joining in on personal attacks with a poster that can't even write a full sentence.. why don't you do your job and give Mayo a BZ spellcheck Link?

Get off my Dick and quit posting the "Sorry about your dad" BS on my threads.. I didn't know it was the job of the Mods to take up for Lame posters writing gibberish, Mayo is a Big Boy let him finish the BS trashtalk he Started. Well if Rueben isn't your dad, he must be your lover because you are so far up his ass you can't think straight. I will put it simply to you again:

Rueben wanted big money so they cut him. He ended up swallowing his pride and signing for peanuts in Chicago. NOBODY WANTED HIM! If he was the o-line messiah you claim, there would have been people lined up to pay him to play for them. Instead, he got a has been offer from 1 team, which he had to take to continue playing. Case closed. Everyone here, and in the sports world is aware of this except you and your unhealthy obsession with him.

FYI: NOONE wants to hear it anymore.

juice
08-29-2005, 05:12 PM
:zonelunch BillzClones:nerd2:

the dude
08-29-2005, 07:14 PM
I didn't read all these threads but when I re-watched the game this week, I did see Ruben do an ole block on Milloy's sack - it looked like he got confused which way to go and didn't have time to do more than wave at Lawyer slicing inside of him.

I had no problems with Ruben's play here. I thought he was a decent left guard - overrated by the probowl selections - but decent. However, his play in the Chicago game did not leave me wishing he was in Buffalo. I'll take my chances that Bennie will grow the rest of the OL as the season progresses.

Earthquake Enyart
08-30-2005, 06:12 AM
EE, you know that holding is part of playing the O-Line, It makes since, with Hutch's performance, that Brown would have to hold on a SS blitz, the Bills had no reason to respect the Bears passing game with the way Hutch stunk Soldiers Field, I'm surprised the Bills didn't just empty their entire Defensive Backfield and bring an all out Safety, Corner, and LBer blitz - It's not like Hutch was gonna' be able to complete a pass.

What concerns me is that with the Bears not having any type pass game, they should not have been able to have the success they had in their Run Game.. Not against one of the League's Elite Defenses.. What happens when we play the Pats or Jets within our Division with their balanced attack?

This is not so. The Bears have cobbled themselves together a decent OL, so they can run the ball ok. They can't throw the ball because the QB blows.

The Bills didn't play hardly any two deep. They had the safeties up the whole game. They obviously were more afraid of the Bears running the ball than they were about the Bears passing the ball.

Juice, a little advice. You can have your own opinion and talk football. There is no need to call guys out all the time. Calm the f down.

And one more thing....Ruben Brown is worth what the Bears are paying him. He's not worth what the Bills were paying him. That's a big difference.

juice
08-30-2005, 10:01 AM
Dude, what's the deal with your Reuben Brown obsession? You just can't stop writting about him. Are you related to him, in love with him, or stalking him. If I were Reuben, I would get a retraining order against you. Your love for him is a bit strange.
Hey guys, leave Juice and his dad alone. It is bad enough that his half brother Izell was cut last week. It is a tough time for the guy's family right now, and you guys are making it worse. We know the kid is concerned his dad will get cut too, and he will have to go on welfare, so let's cut him some slack.
how the hell is juice still have positive rep? He's never made a post worth ****
This is not so. The Bears have cobbled themselves together a decent OL, so they can run the ball ok. They can't throw the ball because the QB blows.The Bills didn't play hardly any two deep. They had the safeties up the whole game. They obviously were more afraid of the Bears running the ball than they were about the Bears passing the ball.Juice, a little advice. You can have your own opinion and talk football. There is no need to call guys out all the time. Calm the f down.And one more thing....Ruben Brown is worth what the Bears are paying him. He's not worth what the Bills were paying him. That's a big difference.I didn't call You out EE, the reason being that as much as your opinion might differ from my own, you mostly respond with Intelligent Football talk instead of cheap trash talk.

Just take a look at these guys origonal posts and you tell me who's calling whom out.. and these aren't rookie posters, like Mayo, starting the trash talk, but these are posters that have been around for years yet they totally disregard the TOS in respect to personal attacks as well as Flaming posts, without getting any warnings from the Mods.

I can handle these guys and their trash talk without making unprovoked attacks of my own, but it becomes a problem when these guys go out of their way to trash my threads and fills the Football forumn with threads that would be better suited for the No TOS forumns.

When knowledgable posters such as yourself start calling me out and telling me to calm the F down, then it makes it seem as though I'm the one provoking the personal attacks to those posters who aren't following the entire thread post for post - A thread that I started, and that you had no problem responding to without resorting to trashtalk tactics.

Take a close look at these guys origonal posts and you tell me who needs to calm the F down, I'm just expressing respect for a former Bills player, who outplayed the current player friday night, that the Bills have at LG.

Maybe RB wasn't worth the money that the Bills were paying him, but he was coming off of a Pro Bowl season and expressed his desire to remain in Buffalo, he at least deserved to made a serious offer to keep him here, especially because he was the most experienced lineman, the most decorated lineman, and the line Captain.. I just think he was made the scapegoat because of the record of a team that was badly coached and was dealing with issues at both the QB and RB positions - tell me EE do you think the line got better or worse last year without the leadership of R. Brown?

Gunzlingr
08-30-2005, 10:08 AM
Maybe RB wasn't worth the money that the Bills were paying him, but he was coming off of a Pro Bowl season and expressed his desire to remain in Buffalo, he at least deserved to made a serious offer to keep him here, especially because he was the most experienced lineman, the most decorated lineman, and the line Captain.. I just think he was made the scapegoat because of the record of a team that was badly coached and was dealing with issues at both the QB and RB positions - tell me EE do you think the line got better or worse last year without the leadership of R. Brown?
So anything above league min should have been a serious offer, considering that is basically what he is getting now? Rueben thought he was worth more than he actually was. When he didn't get the big payday he said F you Buffalo and went on the market. Since everyone knew he was on the decline and overrated nobody bit. Rather than swallow his pride and take the Bills offer, he chose to play for peanuts in Chicago. HIS choice. I would have been happy for him to stay, but he chose not to. End of story. So quit your *****ing about Rueben being the Oline messiah being crucified by the Bills.

Novacane
08-30-2005, 10:10 AM
Maybe if you'd quit continually harping on a guy who's not here anymore people would take your posts seriously instead of being sarcastic. You never start a thread unless it's to cry about Ruben or Izell or Drew being let go.

osos
08-30-2005, 10:15 AM
I don't miss his 10 to 20 penalty hards every game, that's for sure.
he wasn´t that good player, to many penalty´s
I just hope that Gandy - Anderson doesn´t follows Ruben´s steps in penalty´s this year

mayotm
08-30-2005, 10:46 AM
Maybe if you'd quit continually harping on a guy who's not here anymore people would take your posts seriously instead of being sarcastic. You never start a thread unless it's to cry about Ruben or Izell or Drew being let go.

Exactly. He's been gone for over a year. Yet, you continue to bring him up every chance you get. Again Juice, we all know your opinion on this topic. Just let it go. You are just as bad as the people that still want to talk about Flutie all the time.

juice
08-30-2005, 01:23 PM
So anything above league min should have been a serious offer, considering that is basically what he is getting now? Rueben thought he was worth more than he actually was. When he didn't get the big payday he said F you Buffalo and went on the market. Since everyone knew he was on the decline and overrated nobody bit. Rather than swallow his pride and take the Bills offer, he chose to play for peanuts in Chicago. HIS choice. I would have been happy for him to stay, but he chose not to. End of story. So quit your *****ing about Rueben being the Oline messiah being crucified by the Bills.I apologize Gunz.. I'm not your father, I don't think.

But at least your talkin' some football again instead of that "Ruebon must be your daddy" BS, It's kinda beneith you as a man who actually knows a little bit about football and the Bills, not to mention a Mod - unlike FTG who's more of a Golf/Fantasy Football guy or Mayo the Newbie neither of which has anything origonal to add to the Forumn. Because they have nothing to add they sit around and take pot shots at posters who don't share their lame views.. Just look at their Thread Started count.

A guy with the distinguished career that RB had, was the type of community Guy that RB was, any Vet with 8 Pro Bowls would see such an offer as a slap in the face, and there's not any vet in the League that would stay in a city that showed that level of disrespect. RB is a starter on a better line than the Bills have fielded so he's probably alright with the way things turned out.

Maybe if you'd quit continually harping on a guy who's not here anymore people would take your posts seriously instead of being sarcastic. You never start a thread unless it's to cry about Ruben or Izell or Drew being let go.I can startt an "OJ Greatest of all Time" thread if it will make you feel better FTG.
Exactly. He's been gone for over a year. Yet, you continue to bring him up every chance you get. Again Juice, we all know your opinion on this topic. Just let it go. You are just as bad as the people that still want to talk about Flutie all the time.www.billszone.com/fanzone/profile.php?do=editlistMayo and FTG you can find a link to the Ignore feature here if my posts bother you that much..

or you can just not read my Threads and STFU. Either would be just fine with me.

Novacane
08-30-2005, 03:15 PM
. www.billszone.com/fanzone/profile.php?do=editlistMayo and FTG you can find a link to the Ignore feature here if my posts bother you that much..

or you can just not read my Threads and STFU. Either would be just fine with me.

No Thanks! I enjoy the laugh. It's amusing watching someone make a fool of themselves. If you don't like my responses than you can put me on ignore :baby:

mayotm
08-30-2005, 03:19 PM
Juice, if everybody that you annoy on this site chose to use the ignore feature for your posts, you would never get a response. You annoy everybody.

BillsFever21
08-30-2005, 03:22 PM
So anything above league min should have been a serious offer, considering that is basically what he is getting now? Rueben thought he was worth more than he actually was. When he didn't get the big payday he said F you Buffalo and went on the market. Since everyone knew he was on the decline and overrated nobody bit. Rather than swallow his pride and take the Bills offer, he chose to play for peanuts in Chicago. HIS choice. I would have been happy for him to stay, but he chose not to. End of story. So quit your *****ing about Rueben being the Oline messiah being crucified by the Bills.
Exactly. I guess we should've paid him 1-2 million per year more then any other team was gonna give him. I'm glad juice isn't our GM. Brown and Reese would be our core players of the team.

Rueben was at my workplace a couple months ago for a bike rally he has done the past 3 years. My boss said he wish we could've kept him and he said "My heart wasn't in Buffalo anymore"

That is a comment from juices hero.

Novacane
08-30-2005, 03:26 PM
Juice, if everybody that you annoy on this site chose to use the ignore feature for your posts, you would never get a response. You annoy everybody.

:lmao: funny but true

Novacane
08-30-2005, 03:29 PM
Exactly. I guess we should've paid him 1-2 million per year more then any other team was gonna give him. I'm glad juice isn't our GM. Brown and Reese would be our core players of the team.

And Orenthal the slasher would be our headcoach

The_Philster
08-30-2005, 05:28 PM
Juice, if everybody that you annoy on this site chose to use the ignore feature for your posts, you would never get a response. You annoy everybody.:bf1:

juice
08-30-2005, 07:39 PM
Juice, if everybody that you annoy on this site chose to use the ignore feature for your posts, you would never get a response. You annoy everybody.And the entire board would be Boring and all the posts would be as Lame as yours.

BTW Mayo, Thank your mom for proofreading your posts for me.

mayotm
08-31-2005, 08:10 AM
And the entire board would be Boring and all the posts would be as Lame as yours.

BTW Mayo, Thank your mom for proofreading your posts for me.

Are "mom" jokes the best you can do? You have accussed many people on this site of being childish. It doesn't get much more childish than "mom" jokes. You're pathetic.

juice
08-31-2005, 08:38 AM
Are "mom" jokes the best you can do? You have accussed many people on this site of being childish. It doesn't get much more childish than "mom" jokes. You're pathetic.It wasn't as much of a "Mom Joke", (Your Mom is soo fat..) as it was a shot at your inability to spell which you displayed in you origonal ignorant post. I never accused anyone of being childish, just that your post resembled that of a 3rd grader with all of the misspelled words - but you do act kinda' young with the way your riding my dick.

Any Football questions JR? I enjoy talking to todays misguided youth, but this is a Football Forumn. Once again Mayo, anytime you want to put me on ignore feel free to do so, but quit highjacking my Football Threads with your mindless insults.

mysticsoto
08-31-2005, 08:48 AM
Guys...guys...c'mon - let's let it go. We're all on the same side here - let's not forget that...and the season is about to start. We should be unified and happy, ready to support our team. I could see if one of you was a fin fan or something - but when we are on the same side, we should be more lenient with each other.

How about a truce? There's only 12 days left!!! We should be getting pumped!!!

Shasta McNasty
08-31-2005, 08:50 AM
Why did Ruben get let go from the Bills?

mayotm
08-31-2005, 09:06 AM
It wasn't as much of a "Mom Joke", (Your Mom is soo fat..) as it was a shot at your inability to spell which you displayed in you origonal ignorant post. I never accused anyone of being childish, just that your post resembled that of a 3rd grader with all of the misspelled words - but you do act kinda' young with the way your riding my dick.

Any Football questions JR? I enjoy talking to todays misguided youth, but this is a Football Forumn. Once again Mayo, anytime you want to put me on ignore feel free to do so, but quit highjacking my Football Threads with your mindless insults.

Hilarious. I guess you can't spell either. It's ORIGINAL not ORIGONAL.

I don't want to ignore your posts. They are far too amusing.

juice
08-31-2005, 09:07 AM
Guys...guys...c'mon - let's let it go. We're all on the same side here - let's not forget that...and the season is about to start. We should be unified and happy, ready to support our team. I could see if one of you was a fin fan or something - but when we are on the same side, we should be more lenient with each other.

How about a truce? There's only 12 days left!!! We should be getting pumped!!!I agree.

Why did Ruben get let go from the Bills?Someone had to take the fall for that 6-10 season, and TD wasn't ready to admit the DB aquisition was a mistake.

mayotm
08-31-2005, 09:09 AM

How about a truce? There's only 12 days left!!! We should be getting pumped!!!

That's the thing. I don't think we are on the same side. Juice is more of a Ruben Brown fan than he is a Bills fan. A majority of his posts are negative. But, I agree, this will be my last comment on this thread. I'll just have to wait for the next Ruben Brown thread, which Juice will start in the next day or two.

I am pumped and can't wait to get to Buffalo next week!

Novacane
08-31-2005, 09:34 AM
Why did Ruben get let go from the Bills?

because his play had declined and he would not take a big paycut. Plus he had a bad attitude.

Novacane
08-31-2005, 09:35 AM
That's the thing. I don't think we are on the same side. Juice is more of a Ruben Brown fan than he is a Bills fan.

:posrep: