PDA

View Full Version : Rate the Oline

Mr. Cynical
08-27-2005, 06:06 PM
How good do you think the oline will be this year?

Dantheman1280
08-27-2005, 06:11 PM
I think the online is average and has the potential to be good, but it could also turn out to be poor. We can only hope for the best!

Mr. Cynical
08-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Hope in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first.

:;

Dantheman1280
08-27-2005, 06:19 PM
Well just maybe this season we will be constipated!

casdhf
08-27-2005, 06:19 PM
It'll be average, which is all we need with Willis and JP.

Mr. Cynical
08-27-2005, 08:49 PM
Last year it was poor IMO...I don't see it getting better than that with the current line in place.

Stoneludlow
08-27-2005, 08:55 PM
It's the preseason, too early to tell.

Mr. Cynical
08-28-2005, 11:28 PM
I shoulda made this public cause I wanna know who said they will be great. I want what that person is smoking.
:smoke:

Throne Logic
08-29-2005, 12:07 AM
I'm a bit concerned that the couldn't open any running lanes for Willis vs. Chicago. I know it's preseason and all, but come on. Willis had 16 yards on 13 carries at one point.

My other big concern is with the depth chart, or more precisely, lack thereof. Peters might become something good, but that's still a work in process. Who else is going to offer help? Anderson? Man, he got tossed around vs. Chicago. Who else, Sape? Not good.

For all the things I praise TD for doing, this is the one BIG area where I question his actions. I know we have McNally. Something about chicken salid. . . I do not question the non-persuit of Brown or Jennings - over payed on both accounts. I do question the lack of foresight in this one area. Every other position has a young hopeful ready to step in or a very solid free agent inserted where previous young hopefuls failed to produce. Not the Oline.

This is my ONLY area of real concern on this team. May they all prove me a foolish worry-wort.

Tinboy
08-29-2005, 01:35 AM
It will be average.

Jan Reimers
08-29-2005, 07:01 AM
I think we have 2 good veterans in Teague and Villarrial, a potentially dominant RT in Williams, and 2 guys - Anderson and Gandy - who will get better under McNally. We have decent backups in Tucker, Preston, Peters, McFarland and Geisinger.

I believe we can be average to good.

madness
08-29-2005, 07:20 AM
Once the season gets the up and running, I think the line will be good at best and average at worst.

The last buffalo fan
08-29-2005, 11:12 AM
Once the season gets the up and running, I think the line will be good at best and average at worst.
Yes, because we have a tremendous running back and mobile quaterback.

Crisis
08-29-2005, 11:45 AM
Am I the only one noticing how many penalties Bennie Anderson is taking? He's Ruben Brown all over again.

mysticsoto
08-29-2005, 12:18 PM
Am I the only one noticing how many penalties Bennie Anderson is taking? He's Ruben Brown all over again.
Heh! Heh! You'll have to read my observations article once the moderators finally post it up. To answer your question, no, you're not the only one to notice...

Mr. Cynical
08-29-2005, 06:07 PM
Heh! Heh! You'll have to read my observations article once the moderators finally post it up. To answer your question, no, you're not the only one to notice...
Great. More sauce for the goose. :doh:

PatsowntheNFL
08-29-2005, 06:21 PM
buffalo's offensive line is hideous to say the least. i feel sorry for mcfaggee and lessman, they will no doubt be on the shelf by the time you visit new england and that sucks cause i was looking forward to making them look like fools again on the national stage:comedy: