PDA

View Full Version : Bennie Anderson Sucks

BillsFever21
08-27-2005, 09:24 PM
This guy has had multiple penalties every game. His blocking hasn't been good either.

DMBcrew36
08-27-2005, 10:10 PM
When we picked up Anderson, I remember someone reporting here that all the Baltimore fans were saying, "Enjoy him, he gets a ton of penalties."

G. Host
08-27-2005, 10:13 PM
One Baltimore fan I know called him "Ruben Brown without the leadership and good plays". Unfortunately he may be the best we have until Tucker is completely healed. Hopely Bannan will still be around for goal line plays.

Tatonka
08-27-2005, 10:23 PM
it is a shame that someone w/ his size and strength cant dominate...

his M.O. up to this point was that he is a great run blocker, and a bad pass blocker..

i have seen the opposite so far this preseason.. he has looked better at pass blocking than run blocking..

and he has had a ton of penalties it seems.. he has got to get that under control..

i also agree.. he may be the best we have right now..

Statman
08-27-2005, 11:01 PM
This guy has had multiple penalties every game. His blocking hasn't been good either.

But he's a road grader.

Mr. Cynical
08-27-2005, 11:03 PM
More sauce for the goose....

Bert102176
08-28-2005, 01:24 AM
I didn't like the signing I wanted the guy that was a FA from the Colts but I believe he went to the Lions

vicmantak
08-28-2005, 05:02 AM
Bert,
I agree. As us, I think several fans didn't get so much excited when Bennie Anderson was signed after we was claiming someone confident and smart like DeMulling.

IMO Bennie Anderson cost too much from an spot and cap point of view. Bills loosed several possibilites to sign or draft more quality tackles and also --- Bills loosed the opportunity to let McNally develop someone with a great upside and intelligence like Bannan.

I'm a little dissapointed with the FO that they choose physical power over intelligence...
I don't know but it seems that the FO easily get impressed on gym...

Night Train
08-28-2005, 05:40 AM
I saw him making some good blocks while sitting in the stands at the Green Bay game. I'll reserve judgement until the regular season progresses.

jamze132
08-28-2005, 08:12 AM
It's quite obvious that our O-line is the weak link. But I have a feeling that JP will make them look better as the season goes along. As he gains experience, people will say that the Buffalo Bills O-line is pretty good.