PDA

View Full Version : Hey all you Rochester Bills fans.....

Michael82
08-28-2005, 11:04 AM
It looks like someone is trying to get a Buffalo Bills Backers Club set up in Rochester at Woodys II. I just got an email the other day about it and thought it was a great idea. So I figured I would spread it around. Maybe we can get a bunch of us zoners to meet there for the away games. :up:

Welcome to the Bills Backers of Rochester. My name is Steve Catalano and I am the contact for the group. If anyone has any ideas, suggestions, etc, please let me know.

On Wednesday, I meet with Josie and Shawnna, owners of Woody's II and they are going to be The Official Bar of The Bills Backers of Rochester. They are located at
the following address:

Woody's II
2758 West Henrietta Road
Rochester, NY 14625
(585) 424-6440

www.woodysii.com

We want to get as many of the Bills Backers at Woody's II on game days as possible. They are going to have drink and food specials each week as well as some give aways. I stopped in there today with my family and the food is excellent.

There will be more emails comming out as we approach opening day with more information regarding the specials and what sort of give aways we will be having. In the meantime, please stop by Woody's II for a drink, dinner, to shot some pool or play some video games. They have free popcorn and please tell them that you are a Rochester Bills Backer.

If anyone knows of anyone who is a Bills fan, please get them to join the Bills Backers of Rochester. We are only something like 35 members short of having the largest Bills Backers club in the WORLD...

See you at Woody's II...

Thank you,

Steve Catalano

Meathead
08-28-2005, 01:41 PM
I know you guys were just waiting for me to leave to set this up.

casdhf
08-28-2005, 02:06 PM
Pass.