X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmb1099
    • Sep 2004

Another View

Good news in the midst of all of the worry...
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Another View

sounds good to me... JP doesn't throw INTs, but neither did RJ. Throw the ball away, JP!!!
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• mayotm
      • Jul 2003

This from a writer who is typically anti-Bills. I agree with him. The Bills can win with JP being inconsistent as long as he doesn't turn the ball over.

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
        sounds good to me... JP doesn't throw INTs, but neither did RJ. Throw the ball away, JP!!!

I love the way people think this is RJ revistited just because RJ was a bad experience for us. This is a whole other player. And I've already seen JP make the plays RJ should have been making consistenly but he only did in a few games. There is no reason for JP to be throwing the ball away when he can roll out and complete a pass or get a couple yards or maybe more. The only times I have seen him get sacked is when defenders were all over him in seconds...the rest of the time he's alluded them and the pressure is not turning into pics. Stop whining JP adds another dimension to this offense and it's going to pay off.

Comment

• mayotm
          • Jul 2003

Consider this. How many games to the Bills win last year because of their QB? Now, how many did they lose?

I think you can credit Drew with being the key to one win last year. The game at Miami. Even though the special teams and defense both scored in that game. He was also medicore if a few others.

Now, I think Drew was a major factor in loses @OAK, NE, @NE, @BAL and finally Pittsburgh. He had key turnovers in each of those games. Maybe they wouldn't have won all those games without the turnovers, but they would have a few of them.

The fact is, the Bills are good enough on defense and special teams to win even if JP is below average. He just needs to be careful with the ball.

Comment

• jmb1099
            • Sep 2004

Its an interesting article that takes an honest view of the state of the team. It is true that RJ didn't throw picks in pre season, but he also didn't have the drive and fire to make things happen like Lossman does. He will improve because he wants to, he has desire along with the physical gifts. It will happen.

Comment

Working...
            X