PDA

View Full Version : If I was Saban...I'd bring in Rohan Davey

mysticsoto
08-29-2005, 02:23 PM
I'd be trying to see if I can get Rohan Davey to come in and test him out. He was a decent backup QB for Patriots and has been in the league for a few years now. Considering the sorry cast the Dolphins currently have, he would probably be a huge improvement even if he just makes backup - until he comes to terms with the style of offense they want to implement. I'd atleast sign him and give him a try:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/NE/8783318

The King
08-29-2005, 02:42 PM
Davey blows. I have never seen him make an accurate throw. He is constantly over throwing and under throwing guys. I wouldnt even bring him in as 3rd string.

Ickybaluky
08-29-2005, 02:52 PM
Davey had good size, a strong arm and very good leadership skills.

The problem he has is he isn't very accurate and has a long, slow release (of the football).

He needs to be in a certain kind of offensive system, one that allows him time to stand in the pocket and sling the ball deep a lot. He is big and can stand in there against the rush, but he will suck in any WCO-style system that calls for a high completion % and getting the ball out quickly.

feelthepain
08-29-2005, 02:55 PM
I'd be trying to see if I can get Rohan Davey to come in and test him out. He was a decent backup QB for Patriots and has been in the league for a few years now. Considering the sorry cast the Dolphins currently have, he would probably be a huge improvement even if he just makes backup - until he comes to terms with the style of offense they want to implement. I'd atleast sign him and give him a try:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/NE/8783318

Maybe the Bills should try him out, they need help at QB too!

Crisis
08-29-2005, 03:02 PM
Davey is a fat pig. He makes Jamie Nails look like Lindsay Lohan.

OpIv37
08-29-2005, 03:02 PM

what are you talking about? We have a young starter with a lot of potential and two proven backups. I can think of several teams in far worse shape than we are- MIAMI, Dallas, Washington, Baltimore, Chicago, Cleveland and Arizona come immediately to mind.

mysticsoto
08-29-2005, 03:09 PM
Once again, a dumb, unintelligent post from FeelTheShame...You might be crying for Rohan once the season start and your pathetic QBs are stinking up the place. Just make sure you disappear like you do whenever the Dolphins look horrendous (that'll mean every week!).

NJFINSFAN1
08-29-2005, 03:10 PM
The thing that I keep reading is Davey is a Saban boy! That may be so, but Linehan runs the offense, is he a Linehan guy?? If yes, then bring him in for a look, if no, we already have 4 backup QB"s!

Does Linehan see him as a Culpepper type (NOt as good) player? Then he may look at him. I just don't see how he helps us right now, we are stuck with what we have at QB for the time being.

Static
08-29-2005, 03:13 PM
We have enough backups..........

mysticsoto
08-29-2005, 03:15 PM
what are you talking about? We have a young starter with a lot of potential and two proven backups. I can think of several teams in far worse shape than we are- MIAMI, Dallas, Washington, Baltimore, Chicago, Cleveland and Arizona come immediately to mind.
Op, are you trying to be reasonable, logical and rational with FeelTheShame? Out of all the posters on this board her and Philosophical Troll contribute absolutely nothing intelligent in their posts. PT was apparently banned, but FeelTheShame insists on remaining. I guess she is lonely.

It'll be my pleasure to rub it in, however, when we beat the Dolphins in week 5 sending them to 0-5 on their way for having the 1st pick in 2006...

justasportsfan
08-29-2005, 03:17 PM
if that happens.

the fins will have qb's who couldn't beat out, Culppeper (undestandable) , Detmer, and a rookie Cassel.

feelthepain
08-29-2005, 03:34 PM
Once again, a dumb, unintelligent post from FeelTheShame...You might be crying for Rohan once the season start and your pathetic QBs are stinking up the place. Just make sure you disappear like you do whenever the Dolphins look horrendous (that'll mean every week!).

So just because your stupid GM gave up a 1st rd pick for JP you think it's a fact he will be your future?? Wow, amazing how bias you really are. Right now, your QB is in no better shape then your 3rd string QB just because he was given the job and didn't have to do anything to earn it you think that makes him better??? You are really showing your lack of football knowledge, just because you want to believe something. But that is what you always do, you and the rest of the ridiculous posters here. JP has done nothing at any point in his very short undistiinguished carrer to prove anything and he's better... why,because you say so??? Yeah, you have a leg to stand on.

At least AJ and Gus have been starters in this league, far more then you can say about JP. Gus has a probowl, how many do your QB's have??? But you keep spewing this garb about how much better your QB is???Where's the proof???? WHERE????? You should shut your piehole till you have some stats to back up your huge uneducated mouth!!

justasportsfan
08-29-2005, 03:36 PM
At least AJ and Gus have been starters in this league, far more then you can say about JP. Gus has a probowl, how many do your QB's have??? But you keep spewing this garb about how much better your QB is???Where's the proof???? WHERE????? You should shut your piehole till you have some stats to back up your huge uneducated mouth!!and what has Gus' being a probowl years ago and Aj's being the worst starter done for your team? Nothing. :crazy:
Drew was a probowler when he was with the Pats and all I care about is what he did for the bills which was pretty much nothing.

mysticsoto
08-29-2005, 07:46 PM
So just because your stupid GM gave up a 1st rd pick for JP you think it's a fact he will be your future?? Wow, amazing how bias you really are. Right now, your QB is in no better shape then your 3rd string QB just because he was given the job and didn't have to do anything to earn it you think that makes him better??? You are really showing your lack of football knowledge, just because you want to believe something. But that is what you always do, you and the rest of the ridiculous posters here. JP has done nothing at any point in his very short undistiinguished carrer to prove anything and he's better... why,because you say so??? Yeah, you have a leg to stand on.

At least AJ and Gus have been starters in this league, far more then you can say about JP. Gus has a probowl, how many do your QB's have??? But you keep spewing this garb about how much better your QB is???Where's the proof???? WHERE????? You should shut your piehole till you have some stats to back up your huge uneducated mouth!!
The last resort of the uneducated...scream...scream and hope that the screaming hides his lack of knowledge. You've already shown you know very little of football. Even other fin fans frequently disagree with your ludicrous statements and views. As always, you will remain the Billszone Jester.

Isn't it sad that our QB who has so little experience in actual game play and yet is still better than either of your QBs who supposedly have years of experience. And no, that is not just my word, but the words of Sam Wyche who compares JP to Brett Favre in his mechanics. Believe me, nobody is comparing Gus or Feeley to Favre. Feeley might get some comparisons to Ryan Leaf soon.

And isn't it funny that Feeley has been in the NFL for so many years and looks worse than a rookie out there. I know, I know...it's a new offense and Feeley still hasn't adapted to it. How come Kelly Holcomb doesn't look as lost as Feeley - it's a new offense for him too. The answer is very simple. You tried to make a career 3rd stringer into a starter and it has backfired terribly. And to save face, your team is trying their hardest to get him to move up. But as some people mentioned here awhile back, you just can't make chicken salad from chicken sh**.

Just take your pill and go to bed. You're in for a long season of crying so you better stock up on your anti-depressants...

casdhf
08-29-2005, 08:11 PM

The problem he has is he isn't very accurate and has a long, slow release (of the football).

He needs to be in a certain kind of offensive system, one that allows him time to stand in the pocket and sling the ball deep a lot. He is big and can stand in there against the rush, but he will suck in any WCO-style system that calls for a high completion % and getting the ball out quickly.
Sounds like he should sign with Dallas.

Dozerdog
08-29-2005, 09:27 PM
So just because your stupid GM gave up a 1st rd pick for JP you think it's a fact he will be your future??!!

:rofl:

The Bills drafted Losman with the 22nd pick. The Dolphins gave up the 35th pick for Feely.

Who's the ******ed GM again?

Bert102176
08-29-2005, 09:56 PM
you know Mrs AJ Feeley, Feeley is so crappy as a QB he lost his starting job

feelthepain
08-29-2005, 10:12 PM

The Bills drafted Losman with the 22nd pick. The Dolphins gave up the 35th pick for Feely.

Who's the ******ed GM again?

Yeah and one QB has played well in the NFL and the other hasn't done squat...Looks like we gave up a 2nd for a QB that can play at this level and you gave up a first for......what??? What do you have??? Seriously other then your bias opinion what do you have for your fist rd pick??? Hope?!?!?!? Try and feed your family with that.

feelthepain
08-29-2005, 10:56 PM
The last resort of the uneducated...scream...scream and hope that the screaming hides his lack of knowledge. You've already shown you know very little of football. Even other fin fans frequently disagree with your ludicrous statements and views. As always, you will remain the Billszone Jester.

Screaming??? I don't think trying to prove a point is considered screaming.
I know very little about football????, really?? Is that your opinion?? I'm sure it is, and where is your proof JP is better?? WHERE?? Because Sam compared JP's mechanics to Favres?? Just because you move like Favre doesn't mean you think or react like Favre. I respect Sam, I think he's a hell of a football coach and I envy your team for it, but Sam's opinion doesn't make JP an NFL QB!!
You really need to let JP develop and win some games before you brag on him, you have nothing to use as levrage, and it's not even an argument...But you try.

Isn't it sad that our QB who has so little experience in actual game play and yet is still better than either of your QBs who supposedly have years of experience. And no, that is not just my word, but the words of Sam Wyche who compares JP to Brett Favre in his mechanics. Believe me, nobody is comparing Gus or Feeley to Favre. Feeley might get some comparisons to Ryan Leaf soon.

Go to NFL.com and look up the stats, both AJ and Gus are ahead of JP and they are taking turns with the first team in camp...JP is your starter, he gets all the time with the first team. JP has been in your system for more then a year he is not learning a new system with all new players, AJ is two years in a row! Why is that not a legitimate reason for being behind Gus who's been in Linehans system??? Because you'll have to admit AJ is better then you want him to be?? If I had a guess I'd say thats much more likely!!

And isn't it funny that Feeley has been in the NFL for so many years and looks worse than a rookie out there. I know, I know...it's a new offense and Feeley still hasn't adapted to it. How come Kelly Holcomb doesn't look as lost as Feeley - it's a new offense for him too. The answer is very simple. You tried to make a career 3rd stringer into a starter and it has backfired terribly. And to save face, your team is trying their hardest to get him to move up. But as some people mentioned here awhile back, you just can't make chicken salad from chicken sh**.

Like I've already said, AJ has better numbers so how can JP look better??
Why is JP not moving this team up and down the field?? You have all this talent including a rookie that for some reason gets all this respect and hasn't a bit of it?? Why don't you at least have a twenty point a game avg.?? Your D is so great you O should always have the ball, where are the points from all that talent?? Funny you proclaim your team this great talent yet wheres the proof??? I don't see it. You want to talk abot my own fans not being on the same page as I am?? Look on the front page of this site and tell me how many fans are worried about your teams performance so far this spring!! I'd say not many Bill fans agree with your thinking!!

Just take your pill and go to bed. You're in for a long season of crying so you better stock up on your anti-depressants...

So look who's desperate now, trying to cover your own fears by trying to undemine someone else so you don't have to deal with your own reality...
Are the drugs your escape from life??? I'll tell you this, it would explain a lot of your problems!!

Dozerdog
08-29-2005, 11:06 PM
Yeah and one QB has played well in the NFL and the other hasn't done squat....

The 61.7 QB Rating Feely? Is he the one that played well in the NFL or the one who hasn't done squat?

The Feely that has one more victory in the 2004 season than Losman has in the 2005 PRE-season?

That AJ Feely?
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 vAlign=top><TD>PASSING</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg1 vAlign=top><TH>Year</TH><TH>Team</TH><TH>G</TH><TH>GS</TH><TH>Att</TH><TH>Comp</TH><TH>Pct</TH><TH>Yards</TH><TH>YPA</TH><TH>Lg</TH><TH>TD</TH><TH>Int</TH><TH>Tkld</TH><TH>20+</TH><TH>40+</TH><TH>Rate</TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg3><TD>2004</TD><TD>Miami Dolphins</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>356</TD><TD>191</TD><TD>53.7</TD><TD>1893</TD><TD>5.32</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>23/136</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>61.7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:lolpoint::squish:

Captain Obvious
08-29-2005, 11:10 PM
The 61.7 QB Rating Feely? Is he the one that played well in the NFL or the one who hasn't done squat?

The Feely that has one more victory in the 2004 season than Losman has in the 2005 PRE-season?

That AJ Feely?
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 vAlign=top><TD>PASSING</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg1 vAlign=top><TH>Year</TH><TH>Team</TH><TH>G</TH><TH>GS</TH><TH>Att</TH><TH>Comp</TH><TH>Pct</TH><TH>Yards</TH><TH>YPA</TH><TH>Lg</TH><TH>TD</TH><TH>Int</TH><TH>Tkld</TH><TH>20+</TH><TH>40+</TH><TH>Rate</TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg3><TD>2004</TD><TD>Miami Dolphins</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>356</TD><TD>191</TD><TD>53.7</TD><TD>1893</TD><TD>5.32</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>23/136</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>61.7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That 61.7 passer rating of A.J.s ranked him 16 in the AFc which means dead last. Scream till your hearts content over that Feelthe Shame.

feelthepain
08-29-2005, 11:26 PM

That AJ Feely?

AJ was also 5-1 with the Eagles..repectable in any teams book!! I see you don't want to post those numbers too!!

feelthepain
08-29-2005, 11:37 PM
That 61.7 passer rating of A.J.s ranked him 16 in the AFc which means dead last. Scream till your hearts content over that Feelthe Shame.

And your QB has a passer rating of....O.OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You...have ....no....stats...on...JP......because....he....
hasn't......done......anything!!!!!!! Why don't you get off the QB issue, one is and has been a starter and the other hasn't!!! Also you are talking about those numbers as if there were no other mitigating circumstances!!! Aagin, a one sided view!!! Sure does help your cause when important factors are left out of the evaluation....I'm sure if you were fighting for your freedome you wouldn't mind the defense leaving out important information that could pave the way to your freedome, but you don't seem to use that logic here....hmmmm, how conveient!!!

M359
08-29-2005, 11:49 PM

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/NE/8783318Interesting.

Captain Obvious
08-29-2005, 11:59 PM
And your QB has a passer rating of....O.OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You...have ....no....stats...on...JP......because....he....
hasn't......done......anything!!!!!!! Why don't you get off the QB issue, one is and has been a starter and the other hasn't!!! Also you are talking about those numbers as if there were no other mitigating circumstances!!! Aagin, a one sided view!!! Sure does help your cause when important factors are left out of the evaluation....I'm sure if you were fighting for your freedome you wouldn't mind the defense leaving out important information that could pave the way to your freedome, but you don't seem to use that logic here....hmmmm, how conveient!!!
mitigating circumstances (meaning) bad O-Line, bad running game, average Wrs

AndreReed83
08-30-2005, 12:07 AM
AJ was also 5-1 with the Eagles..repectable in any teams book!! I see you don't want to post those numbers too!!

If AJ was actually the reason the Eagles went 5-1 with him starting, then that just means the rest of the Dolphins team is SO bad that they could turn a respectable starter into the joke of the NFL. :brush:

feelthepain
08-30-2005, 05:35 AM
mitigating circumstances (meaning) bad O-Line, bad running game, average Wrs

No, bad coaching and injurys and the loss of a top 2 or 3 RB that bad coaching used as the only weapon on the team even though we had other talent. Bad coaching was the reaon for 98% of the fins woes last year!! AJ while with the Eagles produced very well, given a fair chance has more then enough ability to succseed. You don't go 5-1 without some ability, I don't care what team you play for. But the Bill fans...some anyways refuse to remember anything but what helps them sleep at night. Selective memory, I see that JP doesn't have a history to remember yet, but Bill fans think, if thats what you call it, that JP is better then AJ. I'm sure glad facts are un-important, better yet, not required when braging about Bill players!!

mysticsoto
08-30-2005, 08:01 AM
(incohesive rant deleted)
Go to NFL.com and look up the stats, both AJ and Gus are ahead of JP and they are taking turns with the first team in camp...JP is your starter, he gets all the time with the first team. JP has been in your system for more then a year he is not learning a new system with all new players, AJ is two years in a row! Why is that not a legitimate reason for being behind Gus who's been in Linehans system??? Because you'll have to admit AJ is better then you want him to be?? If I had a guess I'd say thats much more likely!!

You answered your own question!!! AJ and Gus have padded stats b'cse they are not strictly facing 1st string defenses. They've been taking turns and facing 2nd stringers...duh! As starters with such experience that they are supposed to have, they should be a mile away from JP's stats!

Just for kicks, I did go to nfl.com to check the stats...only to find out that you are lying!!!

JP Losman rating: 71.4

BJ Feeley rating: 74.6
Gus Frerotte rating: 59.7

And BJ has been with the 2nd stringers as of late for the most part or he would be even lower than Gus. Oh, and by the way, JP has 0 interceptions! Can't say that about either of your QBs!!!

Nice try, but once again, you've just been owned and proven you know nothing about football!

The Billszone Jester...would probably make us laugh if he weren't so pathetic.

Kolbiss
08-30-2005, 10:20 AM
The thing that blows me away about FTP, is that he has the inteligence and maturity of a 12 year old, and in truth the guy is 40! When i first started reading his "posts", I thought oh he is just a young die hard doplhin fan in junior high. When I saw that he was 40, I felt bad,......something mentally has to be wrong. :insane:

feelthepain
08-30-2005, 10:29 AM
You answered your own question!!! AJ and Gus have padded stats b'cse they are not strictly facing 1st string defenses. They've been taking turns and facing 2nd stringers...duh! As starters with such experience that they are supposed to have, they should be a mile away from JP's stats!

Just for kicks, I did go to nfl.com to check the stats...only to find out that you are lying!!!

JP Losman rating: 71.4

BJ Feeley rating: 74.6
Gus Frerotte rating: 59.7

And BJ has been with the 2nd stringers as of late for the most part or he would be even lower than Gus. Oh, and by the way, JP has 0 interceptions! Can't say that about either of your QBs!!!

Nice try, but once again, you've just been owned and proven you know nothing about football!

The Billszone Jester...would probably make us laugh if he weren't so pathetic.
So who's been QB against the other teams starters genius?? You really say some dumb things!!

Bulldog
08-30-2005, 10:43 AM
So who's been QB against the other teams starters genius?? You really say some dumb things!!

Gus has been for the most part and his QB rating is much lower than Losmans. If I had a penny for every stupid post you make I'd be retired by now. Good job, homer!

justasportsfan
08-30-2005, 10:48 AM
So who's been QB against the other teams starters genius?? You really say some dumb things!!haha! Nevermind the facts. all that matters is what's in your head. Beware of the voices FTP. :crazy:

mysticsoto
08-30-2005, 01:41 PM
Gus has been for the most part and his QB rating is much lower than Losmans. If I had a penny for every stupid post you make I'd be retired by now. Good job, homer! Wasn't that kind of obvious? I wouldn't have thought anyone (including him) would even have to ask such a thing...

Well, in his defense, those pills do cloud the mind and the thinking process. It's too bad they can't make him more intelligent...atleast not yet. The latest issue of Popular Science talks about new pills that will be available in 5-10 yrs that will enhance memory and our ability to retain information. Initially these will be marketed towards the elderly and Alzheimer patients, but inevitably, helicopter parents will give it to their children before taking SAT tests, etc...

I'm sure FeelTheShame will be 1st in line when they are ready...it'll be just another pill for him...

Mike13
08-30-2005, 08:39 PM

Those factors are just as important as arm strength. Yeah they should pick him up and see how he does, worst case scenario they put him on the PS, and use him as a back up for the QB we draft (or pick up in FA but knowing Wayne I doubt it) next year. He's a developmental guy like Manny Wright(except not a fat ass).

Dozerdog
08-30-2005, 08:44 PM
OK- he's a 67 rating for a CAREER!!!!!

Admit it! you got owned !!

If Losman posts a 61 rating this season, you can come back and play Mr SmartyPants.

Until then, give it up. HE SUCKS and you guys paid dearly for him!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=player colSpan=2># 7 A.J. Feeley</TD><TD align=right width=134 rowSpan=2>http://images.nfl.com/images/helmets/134x121/MIA.gif (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/MIA)</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD width=70>http://images.nfl.com/images/players/60x80/235056.jpg</TD><TD class=playerbio>Position: QB
Height: 6-3
Weight: 225
Born: 05/16/1977
College: Oregon
NFL Experience: 5 </TD></TR><TR><TD align=right colSpan=3 height=16>http://images.nfl.com/images/teams/275x16/MIA.gif (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/MIA)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=teamsbg><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=playerNavOn height=20> Career Stats (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235056) </TD><TD class=playerNav>|</TD><TD class=playerNav height=20> Game Logs: </TD><TD class=playerNav height=20> 01 (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235056/gamelogs/2001) </TD><TD class=playerNav height=20> 02 (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235056/gamelogs/2002) </TD><TD class=playerNav height=20> 03 (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235056/gamelogs/2003) </TD><TD class=playerNav height=20> 04 (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235056/gamelogs/2004) </TD><TD class=playerNav>|</TD><TD class=playerNav height=20> Situational Stats (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235056/splits/2004) </TD><TD class=playerNav>|</TD><TD class=playerNav height=20> Team Roster (http://www.nfl.com/teams/rosters/MIA) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg1 vAlign=top><TH>Year</TH><TH>Team</TH><TH>G</TH><TH>GS</TH><TH>Att</TH><TH>Comp</TH><TH>Pct</TH><TH>Yards</TH><TH>YPA</TH><TH>Lg</TH><TH>TD</TH><TH>Int</TH><TH>Tkld</TH><TH>20+</TH><TH>40+</TH><TH>Rate</TH></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>2001</TD><TD>Philadelphia Eagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>71.4</TD><TD>143</TD><TD>10.21</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0/0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>114.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>2002</TD><TD>Philadelphia Eagles</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>154</TD><TD>86</TD><TD>55.8</TD><TD>1011</TD><TD>6.56</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>7/48</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>75.4</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>2003</TD><TD>Philadelphia Eagles</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>---</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>---</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0/0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>---</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>2004</TD><TD>Miami Dolphins</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>356</TD><TD>191</TD><TD>53.7</TD><TD>1893</TD><TD>5.32</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>23/136</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>61.7</TD></TR><TR class=bg4><TD>TOTAL</TD><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>524</TD><TD>287</TD><TD>54.8</TD><TD>3047</TD><TD>5.81</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>30/184</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>67.3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

feelthepain
08-30-2005, 09:19 PM
OK- he's a 67 rating for a CAREER!!!!!

Admit it! you got owned !!

If Losman posts a 61 rating this season, you can come back and play Mr SmartyPants.

Until then, give it up. HE SUCKS and you guys paid dearly for him!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=player colSpan=2># 7 A.J. Feeley</TD><TD align=right width=134 rowSpan=2>http://images.nfl.com/images/helmets/134x121/MIA.gif (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/MIA)</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD width=70>http://images.nfl.com/images/players/60x80/235056.jpg</TD><TD class=playerbio>Position: QB

Height: 6-3
Weight: 225
Born: 05/16/1977
College: Oregon
NFL Experience: 5

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=right colSpan=3 height=16>http://images.nfl.com/images/teams/275x16/MIA.gif (http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/MIA)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=teamsbg><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=playerNavOn height=20>Career Stats (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235056) </TD><TD class=playerNav>|</TD><TD class=playerNav height=20>Game Logs: </TD><TD class=playerNav height=20>01 (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235056/gamelogs/2001) </TD><TD class=playerNav height=20>02 (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235056/gamelogs/2002) </TD><TD class=playerNav height=20>03 (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235056/gamelogs/2003) </TD><TD class=playerNav height=20>04 (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235056/gamelogs/2004) </TD><TD class=playerNav>|</TD><TD class=playerNav height=20>Situational Stats (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235056/splits/2004) </TD><TD class=playerNav>|</TD><TD class=playerNav height=20>Team Roster (http://www.nfl.com/teams/rosters/MIA) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg1 vAlign=top><TH>Year</TH><TH>Team</TH><TH>G</TH><TH>GS</TH><TH>Att</TH><TH>Comp</TH><TH>Pct</TH><TH>Yards</TH><TH>YPA</TH><TH>Lg</TH><TH>TD</TH><TH>Int</TH><TH>Tkld</TH><TH>20+</TH><TH>40+</TH><TH>Rate</TH></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>2001</TD><TD>Philadelphia Eagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>71.4</TD><TD>143</TD><TD>10.21</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0/0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>114.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>2002</TD><TD>Philadelphia Eagles</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>154</TD><TD>86</TD><TD>55.8</TD><TD>1011</TD><TD>6.56</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>7/48</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>75.4</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>2003</TD><TD>Philadelphia Eagles</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>---</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>---</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0/0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>---</TD></TR><TR class=bg3><TD>2004</TD><TD>Miami Dolphins</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>356</TD><TD>191</TD><TD>53.7</TD><TD>1893</TD><TD>5.32</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>23/136</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>61.7</TD></TR><TR class=bg4><TD>TOTAL</TD><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>524</TD><TD>287</TD><TD>54.8</TD><TD>3047</TD><TD>5.81</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>30/184</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>67.3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

It's amazing how one sided 90% of you Bill fans are, AJ was in a new system and Wanny tried as hard as he could to make sure Fe fe got all the work with the starters in the spring, Ricky was gone and D.Bo was out for the year things are different now. I guess all you know how to post is anything that will be a negative...How was I owned?? You constantly post half the facts because your not man enough to tell the whole story!!! Par for the course here with you Bill fans.

Ickybaluky
08-30-2005, 09:37 PM
worst case scenario they put him on the PS, and use him as a back up for the QB

He isn't eligible for the practice squad.

mysticsoto
08-31-2005, 08:41 AM
It's amazing how one sided 90% of you Bill fans are, AJ was in a new system and Wanny tried as hard as he could to make sure Fe fe got all the work with the starters in the spring, Ricky was gone and D.Bo was out for the year things are different now. I guess all you know how to post is anything that will be a negative...How was I owned?? You constantly post half the facts because your not man enough to tell the whole story!!! Par for the course here with you Bill fans.
You were just bragging that BJ had a 5-1 record with Philly. When Dozerdog fills in the rest of the half story you told, by stating what BJ's QB rating was in those games, you accuse him of telling half stories??? Look in the mirror, Shame. Stop accusing others of doing what you do!!!

Things are different now? Yes, they are...Feeley lost his starting position to Gus in the last few preseason games. And Saban is so confused, he doesn't know what to do and thinks that a carousel of QBs is going to work during the season.

Shuffling the Oline around was the 1st sign that he doesn't seem to understand or know what he is doing. This isn't college. You can't just move people around last minute and expect it all to fall into place and work. You're facing top personnel, and you can't have a player 2nd guessing what he should do b'cse he's playing a new position...

I look forward to seeing this season progress. You better stock up on happy pills...

vinivedivichi
08-31-2005, 09:43 AM
Yeah and one QB has played well in the NFL and the other hasn't done squat...Looks like we gave up a 2nd for a QB that can play at this level and you gave up a first for......what???
Even as a Dolphin fan I can say that's probably the craziest comment I've ever heard.

Face the facts feelthepain:

Feeley was serviceable when he was in Philly. He did "lead" the Eagles to a 5-1 record, but he did so with Fiedleresque play, and as a Dolfan you should know that sometimes teams win in spite of their quarterback. What has he done in Miami? Earn the worst passer rating in the NFL? Throw almost as many touchdowns for the other team as for his own? The only thing worse than starting the year with an unproven quarterback (Losman) is starting with a quarterback that has proven he should never touch the field unless he's holding a clipboard. AJ is not to that point yet, but he's dangerously close.

feelthepain
08-31-2005, 10:03 AM
You were just bragging that BJ had a 5-1 record with Philly. When Dozerdog fills in the rest of the half story you told, by stating what BJ's QB rating was in those games, you accuse him of telling half stories??? Look in the mirror, Shame. Stop accusing others of doing what you do!!!

Things are different now? Yes, they are...Feeley lost his starting position to Gus in the last few preseason games. And Saban is so confused, he doesn't know what to do and thinks that a carousel of QBs is going to work during the season.

Shuffling the Oline around was the 1st sign that he doesn't seem to understand or know what he is doing. This isn't college. You can't just move people around last minute and expect it all to fall into place and work. You're facing top personnel, and you can't have a player 2nd guessing what he should do b'cse he's playing a new position...

I look forward to seeing this season progress. You better stock up on happy pills...
AJ had a 5-1 record in a system that was established, not a brand new system. You always make it sound like everything was on AJ. New system, bad coaching, lots of injurys or in Ricky's case no longer there. Easy to blame everything on AJ isn't it, especialy when you want him to fail. This year will be different.

mysticsoto
08-31-2005, 11:12 AM
AJ had a 5-1 record in a system that was established, not a brand new system. You always make it sound like everything was on AJ. New system, bad coaching, lots of injurys or in Ricky's case no longer there. Easy to blame everything on AJ isn't it, especialy when you want him to fail. This year will be different.
Even other Dolphin fans are calling you out...don't you just feel like an idiot?

So it's not all BJ's fault that he's doing bad in Miami? Okay, then was it his fault that he had a < 70 QB rating in Philly in his starts? Is that not his fault either? Looks to me like Philly won those games that he started (5-1 as you like to point out) despite him rather than b'cse of him...

Bulldog
08-31-2005, 01:17 PM

BJ's play actually has a lot in common with your posts in that they both suck! BJ sucked in Philly and he's been even worse in Miami. And this year will be different, because he'll be watching Gus from the sidelines. Basically BJ went from a 3rd stringer on a good Philly team to a 2nd stringer on a terrible Miami team. Congrats! All that for a 2nd round pick, what a steal for the Dolphins! :lmao:

feelthepain
08-31-2005, 06:37 PM
Even other Dolphin fans are calling you out...don't you just feel like an idiot?

No.
BTW, that was only your thid post, you should wait a while before you post like that it's too obvious it's you!!!

So it's not all BJ's fault that he's doing bad in Miami? Okay, then was it his fault that he had a < 70 QB rating in Philly in his starts? Is that not his fault either? Looks to me like Philly won those games that he started (5-1 as you like to point out) despite him rather than b'cse of him...

He's not doing bad, thats just you over reacting to everything you read. But I notice you don't over react to PJ having a bad game or Willis or your Oline or anything else on your team. Why is that??Why don't you fly off the handle when your players play poorly?? I don't think I'll get much of an intelligent answer to this question...but I seldom do from you.

You do the same thing with every tiny bit of Fins news you get, but I don't see you posting things like Rickys having a great preason he loves being back and his teammates want him there or Hadnot our rookie T/G/C from last year is a great addition to the team or not only has R.Brown been impressing the coaches with his running and catching but also wih his ability to pass protect by picking up the blitz, something rookies generaly struggle with or D.Bo and W.Welker having great camps or the the whole team is loving Saban and love where he's taking the team or D.McIntosh seems to have fully recoverd from his surgery last year and is playing very well or V.Carey looks like a totally different player this year he's much improved and starting to show why he was drafted in the first rd or T.Daniels is having a great camp playing very well or R.Howard has been great in run support this year and is much improved over where he was last year??? Oh I could go on but why bother this news doesn't interest you, you only want to read the bad stuff, much of which isn't even true. Just garb from some reporter trying to make news where there isn't any.

Yeah, ones things for sure with you, no matter what you write you can bet every last dime it's only half the story or not true at all. Reading something anything you write will be devoid of facts of any kind or exaggerated facts at the very least. Case and point, you said Gus was the starter now....really, might want to check with Saban on that one. As far as I know the job is still open. But you went on and on about how Gus was named the starter and he's the QB of the Dolphins as with 99% of the garbage you post it's simply not true. Not at this point. Oh and why did it take you three days to recover from the loss to Chicago??? I didn't see you on here posting the sky was falling with the rest of your blowhard buddies...why??? Why weren't you here praising wonder boy and his sidekick rubber knee?? Oh thats right because you lost and didn't have such a great game. Well, I guess your undefeated season took a hit huh?? Thats ok, with that little tiny, itty bitty (brain???) you should forget quickly your team is avg. at best and you'll be the same un-educated fan you've always been

You brag about beating the Colts, Pack but then lose to the Bears all three teams were bottom of the league in total D last year. But once again stuff like that only matters if you say so. I see how things work with you, you think you know more then everyone and the most important person to you, is you!!

feelthepain
08-31-2005, 06:39 PM
BJ's play actually has a lot in common with your posts in that they both suck! BJ sucked in Philly and he's been even worse in Miami. And this year will be different, because he'll be watching Gus from the sidelines. Basically BJ went from a 3rd stringer on a good Philly team to a 2nd stringer on a terrible Miami team. Congrats! All that for a 2nd round pick, what a steal for the Dolphins! :lmao:Are you and Gomer Pyle's cousins??? Because everytime you post, thats the impression you leave.

mysticsoto
08-31-2005, 07:41 PM
(drivel deleted)
He's not doing bad, thats just you over reacting to everything you read. But I notice you don't over react to PJ having a bad game or Willis or your Oline or anything else on your team. Why is that??Why don't you fly off the handle when your players play poorly?? I don't think I'll get much of an intelligent answer to this question...but I seldom do from you.
Only you would think that BJ is doing good. He was demoted from 1st string, Saban can't decide which one to start b'cse they are both terrible, but in your eyes BJ is doing good. :coocoo:

You do the same thing with every tiny bit of Fins news you get, but I don't see you posting things like Rickys having a great preason he loves being back and his teammates want him there or Hadnot our rookie T/G/C from last year is a great addition to the team or not only has R.Brown been impressing the coaches with his running and catching but also wih his ability to pass protect by picking up the blitz, something rookies generaly struggle with or D.Bo and W.Welker having great camps or the the whole team is loving Saban and love where he's taking the team or D.McIntosh seems to have fully recoverd from his surgery last year and is playing very well or V.Carey looks like a totally different player this year he's much improved and starting to show why he was drafted in the first rd or T.Daniels is having a great camp playing very well or R.Howard has been great in run support this year and is much improved over where he was last year??? Oh I could go on but why bother this news doesn't interest you, you only want to read the bad stuff, much of which isn't even true. Just garb from some reporter trying to make news where there isn't any. Wow...what rose-colored glasses you have there. It's amazing you can see anything...

Here are some quotes from your own players:

"I've been doing it 12 years. This is my whole career, competing. Twelve years of it gets a little frustrating," said Frerotte, who shared snaps with the first team at Tuesday's practice with A.J. Feeley.

Frustrated must equal love with Saban in your book.

"I think Dave kind of had an idea about what he wanted to do before hand," Feeley said. "I couldn't speak for what's going on with Coach Saban this year, but last year, I had that feeling."

Feeley is confused and doesn't know where he stands with Saban. That must equal love too.

"...It's kind of a weird situation," Feeley said. "It's time for Gus and I to do our jobs."

Man, did he just say it's time to do our jobs? Well the hell were he and Gus doing before then?

"I'd have liked to determine it a month ago, two weeks ago. I'd like to determine it. I don't have a problem with determining it," Saban said. "We're trying to determine it, but we don't want to upset the apple cart of what we're trying to accomplish with the development of both of these players by trying to determine something that's not ready to be determined. Does that make sense?"

Yeah, that makes sense. Your QBs suck and you don't know which one to name as the starter. I think that's perfectly clear!!! Only a homer couldn't see that.

Oh, and by the way, here's a quote from your own Oline coach on the performance of your Oline!!!

"Maybe next year is when we start playing a lot better. It takes a long time to develop or to change an attitude."

Yeah, ones things for sure with you, no matter what you write you can bet every last dime it's only half the story or not true at all. Reading something anything you write will be devoid of facts of any kind or exaggerated facts at the very least. Case and point, you said Gus was the starter now....really, might want to check with Saban on that one. As far as I know the job is still open. But you went on and on about how Gus was named the starter and he's the QB of the Dolphins as with 99% of the garbage you post it's simply not true. Not at this point. Oh and why did it take you three days to recover from the loss to Chicago??? I didn't see you on here posting the sky was falling with the rest of your blowhard buddies...why??? Why weren't you here praising wonder boy and his sidekick rubber knee?? Oh thats right because you lost and didn't have such a great game. Well, I guess your undefeated season took a hit huh?? Thats ok, with that little tiny, itty bitty (brain???) you should forget quickly your team is avg. at best and you'll be the same un-educated fan you've always been
Don't take my words out of context jester. I said BJ lost his starting position - which is what he did. BJ was supposed to start the last preseason game and he didn't. Gus was put in instead. If Gus would have done well, the QB controversy on your team (which you claimed you didn't have and even another fin fan had to correct you) would have been resolved.

The players on your team don't even know, but seem to prefer Gus:

"If you asked me today who I thought the quarterback would be, I'd probably say Gus, because he started the last game," said defensive end Jason Taylor.

"He has a confident tone in his voice like every play we call is going to be correct," Hadnot said. "I enjoy when someone comes in and his demeanor is real stern. That just puts more confidence in me that he's going to do his job."

As far as...needing time to recover...and not posting 3 days after the loss to Chicago??? Man, you are really disturbed mentally... Not that it's any of your business, but I was busy with friends and family and volunteering my time at a local fair, distributing free groceries to poor people in the city. I have no need to recover from anything. You apparently read my article b'cse every now and then you drop a line on it..so if you read it, you know that I was very positive and upbeat despite our loss. Why? B'cse with our 1st stringers we were leading 12-3 up to the middle of the 3rd quarter when they sat down. I don't really care that the backups allowed Chicago to come back and win. Most of those backups would not be playing in a real game and certainly never all together. So if you thought I was hurt by the results of the game, you are dead wrong as usual!

You brag about beating the Colts, Pack but then lose to the Bears all three teams were bottom of the league in total D last year. But once again stuff like that only matters if you say so. I see how things work with you, you think you know more then everyone and the most important person to you, is you!! I've never bragged about beating the Colts and Packs. I'll brag about our Defense b'cse we have a good D. And I thought our D performed admirably in all 3 games. Once again, look at you the pot calling the kettle black. You only post stuff that matters to you. Nevermind that Chicago's D has recovered from all the injuries that they had last year. The only thing that apparently matters to you is that they were terrible last year. By your way of thinking, therefore they must be terrible again. Why don't you take your rose colored glasses off and apply that to the dolphins? B'cse in this case, you'd be right!

Bulldog
08-31-2005, 07:56 PM
Are you and Gomer Pyle's cousins??? Because everytime you post, thats the impression you leave.

That post was just plain STUPID ! :peace:

feelthepain
08-31-2005, 10:20 PM
I've never bragged about beating the Colts and Packs.
LIE!!!!!

I'll brag about our Defense b'cse we have a good D. And I thought our D performed admirably in all 3 games.
Why do you constantly use the preseason as a messuring stick??? After hearing at least half the HC's say this time of year is for finding out who plays best and where?? It's not about winning,you just refuse to except the fact that preseason is not about what you think it's about. This time of year only proves football starts soon!!

As for your D, Our's is better, Miami finished 8th overall. We were missing our two best tackles, and that happen to be our only weakness on D!! Yet our D still finished 8th not to mention we had the second best secondary in the league last year. How would your D finish without Spikes and .....I can't even think of another primetime player on your D. But your D wouldn't have finished 8th overall or better without two starters!! The year before last our D tore your team up both games and Ricky slaped your "GREAT D" around like a redheaded step child, nearly 500 yrds in TWO games??? How do you know your D isn't a one hit wonder?? Our D for more the half a decade has been top 3 to 5 in the league during taht time. But like everything else your team has a little succsess and now you're this monster D?!?!?!?! We also added quite a bit of talent to an already very talented D.

K.Carter,K.Traylor,D.Spragan,T.Daniels,M.Roth,C.Crowder,K.Vickerson,L.Shulters and many more....Your D added NOTHING!!!! Our D finished 8th before we added the talent above. And if thats if thats not enough we have gotten rid of our vanilla D that slowed an already very talented D It's not like I haven't posted this before but you talk as if you have all the talent on D and if you look at things without your rosecolored glasses, you'd see that our D has everything youth and experience combined. You just don't want to admit it, and you never have.

Nevermind that Chicago's D has recovered from all the injuries that they had last year. The only thing that apparently matters to you is that they were terrible last year. By your way of thinking, therefore they must be terrible again. Why don't you take your rose colored glasses off and apply that to the dolphins? B'cse in this case, you'd be right!This has to be the most unbelieveable statement you've ever made!!!
You defend Chicago, who's D was anything but good last year and say they are over their injurys!!! But in the same breath say Miami stinks and will again, yet our D is better then yours and Chcagos and we will stink again?? If you think for one second that Miamis D isn't better then Chicagos your nut's!!
This one paragraph has exposed your hate and Bias against the Fins you no longer have respectability. In one statement you excuse the Bears for injurys and claim they will be better because they have recoverd from their injury's then the very next you say the fins stink and thats all you have, well except that we were 4-12 last year so we will automaticly be a bad team again!! The bears win one more game in a much weaker conference and division but they will be better this year becuse they have overcome their injurys????
For you of all Bill fans to say,"The only thing that apparently matters to you is that they were terrible last year.":wtf: is that about??? That has been all you've said about Miami!! You live off how bad Miami was last year you think it's set in stone Miami will be bad again this year because they were last year!! Man what a frikin hypocrite. I'm done with you, you're worthless!! Good bye bright boy!!!

jmb1099
09-01-2005, 06:18 AM
LIE!!!!!

Why do you constantly use the preseason as a messuring stick??? After hearing at least half the HC's say this time of year is for finding out who plays best and where?? It's not about winning,you just refuse to except the fact that preseason is not about what you think it's about. This time of year only proves football starts soon!!

As for your D, Our's is better, Miami finished 8th overall. We were missing our two best tackles, and that happen to be our only weakness on D!! Yet our D still finished 8th not to mention we had the second best secondary in the league last year. How would your D finish without Spikes and .....I can't even think of another primetime player on your D. But your D wouldn't have finished 8th overall or better without two starters!! The year before last our D tore your team up both games and Ricky slaped your "GREAT D" around like a redheaded step child, nearly 500 yrds in TWO games??? How do you know your D isn't a one hit wonder?? Our D for more the half a decade has been top 3 to 5 in the league during taht time. But like everything else your team has a little succsess and now you're this monster D?!?!?!?! We also added quite a bit of talent to an already very talented D.

K.Carter,K.Traylor,D.Spragan,T.Daniels,M.Roth,C.Crowder,K.Vickerson,L.Shulters and many more....Your D added NOTHING!!!! Our D finished 8th before we added the talent above. And if thats if thats not enough we have gotten rid of our vanilla D that slowed an already very talented D It's not like I haven't posted this before but you talk as if you have all the talent on D and if you look at things without your rosecolored glasses, you'd see that our D has everything youth and experience combined. You just don't want to admit it, and you never have.

This has to be the most unbelieveable statement you've ever made!!!
You defend Chicago, who's D was anything but good last year and say they are over their injurys!!! But in the same breath say Miami stinks and will again, yet our D is better then yours and Chcagos and we will stink again?? If you think for one second that Miamis D isn't better then Chicagos your nut's!!
This one paragraph has exposed your hate and Bias against the Fins you no longer have respectability. In one statement you excuse the Bears for injurys and claim they will be better because they have recoverd from their injury's then the very next you say the fins stink and thats all you have, well except that we were 4-12 last year so we will automaticly be a bad team again!! The bears win one more game in a much weaker conference and division but they will be better this year becuse they have overcome their injurys????
For you of all Bill fans to say,"The only thing that apparently matters to you is that they were terrible last year.":wtf: is that about??? That has been all you've said about Miami!! You live off how bad Miami was last year you think it's set in stone Miami will be bad again this year because they were last year!! Man what a frikin hypocrite. I'm done with you, you're worthless!! Good bye bright boy!!!

There is no possible way you believe your own nonsense, I can't imagine you posting 90% of this with a straight face. Its one thing to be hopeful or optimistic, but this post of yours goes way above and beyond. In your opinion your defense is better and you use the last two years stastics to make you case. Now since it was you that brought up last year let me ask you this...how'd last year work out for you guys? I know you have already said injuries played a part and they do, but in the bigger scheme they are a part of football, good teams have enough depth to compensate for injuries on either side of the ball.

Now as far as this year is concerned my guess is that you haven't been watching much of the Buffalo first string defense. Why would I say such a thing? For one your stupid statement about us not having another standout on d besides spikes. Clements has been an absolute beast. On the run he plays and hits like a linebacker, throw the ball his way and he has as good of chance making the grab as the intended receiver...not good news for you feely fans.
The other reason why I say you haven't seen much of our starting D is because they haven't had a lot of playing time in the preseason because it isn't necessary. They are ready and you will see just how ready soon enough so until then keep living in your fantasy land because reality is coming soon enough and it will be the dolphins and their fans who are feeling the pain.

mysticsoto
09-01-2005, 07:48 AM
(rant deleted)
As for your D, Our's is better, Miami finished 8th overall. We were missing our two best tackles, and that happen to be our only weakness on D!! Yet our D still finished 8th not to mention we had the second best secondary in the league last year. How would your D finish without Spikes and .....I can't even think of another primetime player on your D. But your D wouldn't have finished 8th overall or better without two starters!! The year before last our D tore your team up both games and Ricky slaped your "GREAT D" around like a redheaded step child, nearly 500 yrds in TWO games??? How do you know your D isn't a one hit wonder?? Our D for more the half a decade has been top 3 to 5 in the league during taht time. But like everything else your team has a little succsess and now you're this monster D?!?!?!?! We also added quite a bit of talent to an already very talented D. You finished 8th? Great. We finished 2nd!!! I don't know if you've learned the number system yet, but #2 is higher ranked than #8!!!

K.Carter,K.Traylor,D.Spragan,T.Daniels,M.Roth,C.Crowder,K.Vickerson,L.Shulters and many more....Your D added NOTHING!!!! Our D finished 8th before we added the talent above. And if thats if thats not enough we have gotten rid of our vanilla D that slowed an already very talented D It's not like I haven't posted this before but you talk as if you have all the talent on D and if you look at things without your rosecolored glasses, you'd see that our D has everything youth and experience combined. You just don't want to admit it, and you never have. Seems like I have to continue repeating myself b'cse you have an inability to read and an inability to accept the truth. Our D was #2 last year - I'm going to keep saying this until you finally get it through your thick skull. Our D was #2 last year - so why the hell should we add anyone and change the current chemistry??? What we have is obviously working!!! Don't be such a doofus! By the way, we had the #2 defense last year!

This has to be the most unbelieveable statement you've ever made!!!
For you of all Bill fans to say,"The only thing that apparently matters to you is that they were terrible last year.":wtf: is that about??? That has been all you've said about Miami!! You live off how bad Miami was last year you think it's set in stone Miami will be bad again this year because they were last year!! Man what a frikin hypocrite. I'm done with you, you're worthless!! Good bye bright boy!!! Chicago's D may very well be better than Miami's at this point. And they may prove that if they don't get any injuries. You are so whiny? "All you do is talk about how bad we were last year. Waah! Waah!" No, I also talk about how bad you are this year. I talk about how your QB situation is so bad, that your own coach doesn't know which loser to put in and was even contemplating bringing in a free agent guy recovering from surgery who never amounted to anything b'cse that's how bad your QB situation is. I also talk about how your own Oline coach has mentioned and admitted that your bunch of CURRENT pathetic losers on the Oline are not playing well at all - so much so, that they all had to be reschuffled around like a deck of cards and hope that they start producing now. The only thing wrong with that idea is that in a deck of cards, you're supposed to take the Jokers out 1st. Saban didn't do anything for the line and now he's going to pay for it with another bad season comparable to Wannys!!

I certainly plan to enjoy this season. Too bad you won't be able to! :comedy:

Bills #2 Defense - and this year - they are hungry for #1!!! Be afraid...be very afraid!!!

Ickybaluky
09-01-2005, 09:07 AM
You finished 8th? Great. We finished 2nd!!! I don't know if you've learned the number system yet, but #2 is higher ranked than #8!!!

Miami was 20th in the NFL in points allowed, which is the category that counts.

Buffalo was 8th in that category.

mysticsoto
09-01-2005, 09:43 AM
Miami was 20th in the NFL in points allowed, which is the category that counts.

Buffalo was 8th in that category.
Yes, this is probably one of the more important categories. I'm hoping that with JP at the helm now, that he can do better than DB and keep the offense on the field longer - as well as score so that our 'points allowed' number stays low for our opponents.

And actually...I say JP, but this battle probably comes down to the O-line more than anything. If they make the holes for WM to continue to get decent yardage (if not alot - enough for the 1st downs) then we'll do well in those games. I don't expect our defense to stop teams 100% of the time but more often than not, I believe they will.

PatsowntheNFL
09-01-2005, 11:28 AM
Just what the dolfags need....another useless QB on their roster:haha: Rohan Davey

BILL$ B@$HER
09-01-2005, 01:00 PM
well thank god your not:loser:

justasportsfan
09-01-2005, 01:12 PM

How was I owned??You constantly post half the facts because your not man enough to tell the whole story!!! Par for the course here with you Bill fans.then I shall post half of the other facts.....

December Passing Rushing Fumbles
GAMEDATE Opp RESULT GS Att Comp Pct Yds TD Int Rate Sac Yds Att Yds Avg Lg TD Fum Rec
12/01 St. Louis W 10-3 Yes 30 14 46.7 181 0 0 66.1 3 24 2 3 1.5 4 0 1 0
12/08 @Seattle W 27-20 Yes 35 21 60.0 190 2 1 81.8 0 0 3 0 0 1 0 1 1
12/15 Washington W 34-21 Yes 28 16 57.1 220 2 1 91.4 2 10 2 5 2.5 6 0 0 0
12/21 @Dallas W 27-3 Yes 33 19 57.6 253 1 2 66.9 1 8 2 2 1.0 4 0 0 0
12/28 @New York L 7-10 Yes 25 13 52.0 150 0 1 53.8 1 6 1 -1 -1.0 -1 0 0 1

As you can see, he beat every crappy team that year with average nos. at best and the only team he played that made playoffs, he was horrible and lost. This is why the eagles went 4-1. :crazy:

Just so you know it wasn't 5-1 it was 4-1 .

When Detmer the backup went down, BJ the 3rd stringer came in and only made 3 att. 3 comp. for "17 TOTAL YARDS ". Well he had -3 yards rushing which would mean he had a net of 14 yds.:snicker: How does he get the win? :crazy:

Damage was already done by Detmer.

feelthepain
09-01-2005, 04:31 PM
then I shall post half of the other facts.....

December Passing Rushing Fumbles
GAMEDATE Opp RESULT GS Att Comp Pct Yds TD Int Rate Sac Yds Att Yds Avg Lg TD Fum Rec
12/01 St. Louis W 10-3 Yes 30 14 46.7 181 0 0 66.1 3 24 2 3 1.5 4 0 1 0
12/08 @Seattle W 27-20 Yes 35 21 60.0 190 2 1 81.8 0 0 3 0 0 1 0 1 1
12/15 Washington W 34-21 Yes 28 16 57.1 220 2 1 91.4 2 10 2 5 2.5 6 0 0 0
12/21 @Dallas W 27-3 Yes 33 19 57.6 253 1 2 66.9 1 8 2 2 1.0 4 0 0 0
12/28 @New York L 7-10 Yes 25 13 52.0 150 0 1 53.8 1 6 1 -1 -1.0 -1 0 0 1

As you can see, he beat every crappy team that year with average nos. at best and the only team he played that made playoffs, he was horrible and lost. This is why the eagles went 4-1. :crazy:

Just so you know it wasn't 5-1 it was 4-1 .

When Detmer the backup went down, BJ the 3rd stringer came in and only made 3 att. 3 comp. for "17 TOTAL YARDS ". Well he had -3 yards rushing which would mean he had a net of 14 yds.:snicker: How does he get the win? :crazy:

Damage was already done by Detmer.Yep, and it was all AJ's fault, we had a perfect team and AJ kept out of ANOTHER perfect season!!

justasportsfan
09-02-2005, 07:29 AM
Yep, and it was all AJ's fault, we had a perfect team and AJ kept out of ANOTHER perfect season!!How did AJ do last night. :roflmao:

Looks like you've been MIA in FH. Why don't you go there and at least try to defend his play.

He's back to being king of INT's returned for TD's. :lol:

justasportsfan
09-02-2005, 07:45 AM
LIE!!!!!

"I think I would be not telling the truth if I didn't say we weren't a little disappointed with way we played tonight," Saban said after the 20-17 loss. "That's not the kind of football I'd like to see out of the football team. And it's ... play the football.

There is no excuse for it. And we're disappointed about it. We dropped balls. We didn't execute . We didn't' play with the sense of urgency that good teams played with."

:comedy:

mysticsoto
09-02-2005, 08:04 AM
How did AJ do last night. :roflmao:

Looks like you've been MIA in FH. Why don't you go there and at least try to defend his play.

He's back to being king of INT's returned for TD's. :lol:
Justa,
You forgot this quote from FTP:

"He's not doing bad, thats just you over reacting to everything you read."

Maybe we just have different definitions of what "bad" is...4/17 for 56 yds and 1 int ran back for a td apparently is not that bad in FTP's book. I wish he would become GM of Miami. We'd be rolling in freebie wins for years...

By the way, with this last game, BJ Feeley's rating just dropped from 74.6 to 59.4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's playing against 2nd string D's. JP's rating is in the 70s and he's playing 1st string Ds and is essentially at a rookie position in terms of how long/much he's played. Feeley is in what? His 6th year?

No doubt FTP will stay away for awhile since his team and role model tanked last night. He'll be back in a few days...he'll wait for the game tonight of the Bills to see if there's anything he can use on JP or the team in general to deflect the poor performance of his hero.

justasportsfan
09-02-2005, 09:00 AM
Justa,
By the way, with this last game, BJ Feeley's rating just dropped from 74.6 to 59.4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's playing against 2nd string D's. .before he starts saying, Aj wasn't playing with his first team, Brock Berlin did better than Aj playing w/ the same guys. Saban cut the wrong guy :lol:

Static
09-02-2005, 09:03 AM
They needed to put shoes on the recievers hands because feeley was throwing at there feet all night

mysticsoto
09-02-2005, 09:22 AM
before he start saying, Aj wasn't playing with his first team, Brock Berlin did better than Aj playing w/ the same guys. Saban cut the wrong guy :lol:
That's not an excuse anyway. Sage came in using 3rd and 4th stringers and scored 2 tds in a nice comeback in the 2nd half.

justasportsfan
09-02-2005, 09:43 AM
That's not an excuse anyway. .
this is FTP we are talking about. Mr. Excuses.