• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chubluv
    BillsZone bowling team MVP
    • Jan 2003

LJ Shelton

I was in South carolina on vacation last week & I was able to see a Panthers/Browns game on TV. LJ was getting his a$$ handed to him by 3rd string d-linemen from Carolina. Every play he was getting beat on. The announcers were saying how he is in Romeos dog house already.

I sure am glad we didnt trade for him. He is a big flop for the Browns so far.

We are in 5th place
    Clump is on the IR
    Chubluv average is 167
    Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
    Become a member of BDZ !!!!

• mysticsoto
    Too sober for this...
    • Apr 2004

Re: LJ Shelton

Originally posted by chubluv
    I was in South carolina on vacation last week & I was able to see a Panthers/Browns game on TV. LJ was getting his a$$ handed to him by 3rd string d-linemen from Carolina. Every play he was getting beat on. The announcers were saying how he is in Romeos dog house already.

Wow! Thanks. That is good to know!!! Thank god we didn't make the trade...McNally, MM and TD made the right choice! I knew they didn't like him the way they kept holding back on that trade. Green saw that we needed a LT and tried to test and see how desperate we were. Luckily, TD is a very calm person and didn't jump the gun. More confirmation that the Bills FO is doing a great job.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chubluv

we love scouting reports from vacation.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

All the guys drooling over him....where are they now?
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

On a side note, I'm sure he's better than Greg Jerman
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
          X