Rookie Jim Leonhard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The last buffalo fan
    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
    • Sep 2004

Rookie Jim Leonhard

At work, I just knew a client from Wisconsin. he told me this :

"Jose Luis, I have a suggestion for the Buffalo Bills. Keep rookie Jim Leonhard from the University of Wisconsin. He is player! He is a safety and the leading punt returner in the history of the Big Ten. I check the Bills web page every week to see how Jim is doing. Thanks, Mark."

I remember good comments about Leonhard, and I would like to know your opinion, to let this guy know about it. Good signal now is, he is still at the team, but for how long, could he make the final cut??

thank you guys.
    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Rookie Jim Leonhard

I think he makes it to the last round and gets put on the PS after he's cut.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by casdhf
      I think he makes it to the last round and gets put on the PS after he's cut.
      Thank you Mr. Casdhf.
      The Mexican & too!!

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

yeah he's looked alright in preseason but he's mostly played against third stringers and we're deep at DB. I wouldn't mind keeping him but we've got other guys who are just as good. Long term, I could see him being better than Coy Wire though.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
          yeah he's looked alright in preseason but he's mostly played against third stringers and we're deep at DB. I wouldn't mind keeping him but we've got other guys who are just as good. Long term, I could see him being better than Coy Wire though.
          Yeah, problem is Wire was drafted a bit too high, to get rid of him. Special team ace, that's it.

Thank you.
          The Mexican & too!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Leonhard's a free safety, so he has Vincent and Baker in front of him. Wire is a strong safety playing behind Milloy. Leonhard won't replace Wire.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
              Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
              • Mar 2003

PS
              "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
              -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
              X