PDA

View Full Version : HOLY SH_T! Looky how fast McGahee ran once!

X-Era
08-29-2005, 06:41 PM
I just was reading through Aug 29 edition of ESPN mag, page 84 Devin Hester article and they said McGahee once ran a 4.24 40!!!!!!! Holy crap-ola!

How much ya wanna bet we go with yet anothe Cane in the draft next year and take Eric Winston to be our permanent LT! No clue where he will go right now, but I bet we try long and hard to land him.

RedEyE
08-29-2005, 07:05 PM
Someone short changed the measurement. Probably more like a 4.24 37.

capitolneal
08-29-2005, 07:35 PM

X-Era
08-29-2005, 08:28 PM
Someone short changed the measurement. Probably more like a 4.24 37.
Thats just stupid. If it was done at a top notch U like Miami its legit.

TigerJ
08-29-2005, 09:25 PM
McGahee has put upt some fast times in the past.

If Jim McNally really thinks Jason Peters is the second coming of Anthony Munoz, do you really thing Buffalo is going to draft a left tackle high?

Samphin1
08-30-2005, 12:30 AM
Next year's draft is chalk full of LT prospects. I wouldn't doubt if Buffalo or any other team for that matter, picked up Winston, Ferguson or whomever to groom and possibly take over in a few years.

As for the 40 time. I doubt it is "legit" Some people stop their stopwatches a tad too early or start them a tad late. That is why you need multiple sources to verify. That might be the case here, but this type of mistake is really quote common. It happens at the combine a lot and pretty much everywhere. Nonetheless, Willis is deceptively fast. When I see him run he looks slow but he seems to get around the defenders fairly easily. I suppose he has football quicks.

mysticsoto
08-30-2005, 08:07 AM
McGahee has put upt some fast times in the past.

If Jim McNally really thinks Jason Peters is the second coming of Anthony Munoz, do you really thing Buffalo is going to draft a left tackle high?
It's too early to say who we'll draft and when. Alot could change during the season with injuries and people leaving. NC will probably be a big factor on whether we draft a CB in the 1st. Also, we will need to replace Moulds and Adams soon. All will need to be taken into consideration...when the time comes.

OpIv37
08-30-2005, 08:22 AM
I just was reading through Aug 29 edition of ESPN mag, page 84 Devin Hester article and they said McGahee once ran a 4.24 40!!!!!!! Holy crap-ola!

How much ya wanna bet we go with yet anothe Cane in the draft next year and take Eric Winston to be our permanent LT! No clue where he will go right now, but I bet we try long and hard to land him.

if the Canes keep using Rosenass as their agent, I don't want any more of them.

FreddyvsJason
08-30-2005, 08:46 AM

I think he looks slow this year though. I hope the extra muscle he put on does not affect his remaining break away ability.

SABURZFAN
08-30-2005, 12:37 PM

no.we'll draft another WR. :up: