X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Willie Parker Ought to Send Gift to Bills D

Before you say who is Willie Parker, remember the running back that ran through us in the 3rd and 4th quarter that ended the Bills season last year? Yeah that's him who got activated from the practice squad before that game.

And now with Staley got operated on and Bettis out for the season opener, Parker, not Verron Hayes, is named the openning game starter.

"He has a track record," as he was deemed tested against the league's #2 defense last year.

It just irritates me for no end for that damn game.
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Willie Parker Ought to Send Gift to Bills D

He's looked really good this preseason, like 10 yards a carry lol
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• NJFINSFAN1
      NJ In The House
      • Nov 2004

The steelers will not be able to get him out of the lineup, the guy is jet quick!

Time To Ski!

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
        WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
        • Mar 2003

Did the Steelers play their back up defense in the 4th quarter of that game? 2 Bledsoe fumbles in the 4th killed us worse than the defense.
        Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
          • Aug 2004

I don't remember 2 Bledsoe fumbles in that game. I do remember a Clemens ST fumble, a missed 29 yard field goal, a Bledsoe fumble returned for TD (the killer), and

In the 4th quarter, when every thing is still on the table for the Bills, the D cannot get off the field, allowing Steelers 3rd string offense proceeded to run down our throat using up most of the precious 15 minutes!

Comment

Working...
          X