PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to sign somebody

osos
08-30-2005, 08:31 AM
Is there any player out there, that Buffalo could sign ???

that could be good for us at this point from all the cuts of the other teams around the league ????

Verba is still out there isnīt he ?????

casdhf
08-30-2005, 08:35 AM
Pass....what's wrong with Gandy?

osos
08-30-2005, 08:42 AM
At this point, he is still really unproven

Lets face it, he hasnīt played that much, to prove that he has all the stamina, skills etc... but ok, lets give him the benefit of the doubt and not sign Verba and keep him as the starting LT.

but

is there any other that we could sign, I mean the patriots have done this several times and has worked for them

casdhf
08-30-2005, 08:44 AM
I wouldn't mind looking at Simon, but I think he's too far out of out price range. Other than that, I don't think there's anything really left out there, until we need to replace an injury.

Jan Reimers
08-30-2005, 08:50 AM
We will be very selective in signing anyone. We have a fairly tight salary cap and a need to lock up some of our own players, including Nate Clements. If we sign anybody at this point, it will probably be for depth purposes.

As far as LT, Gandy has played well and Peters - whom McNally really likes - is apparently pushing hard for playing time.

mysticsoto
08-30-2005, 08:57 AM
We will be very selective in signing anyone. We have a fairly tight salary cap and a need to lock up some of our own players, including Nate Clements. If we sign anybody at this point, it will probably be for depth purposes.

As far as LT, Gandy has played well and Peters - whom McNally really likes - is apparently pushing hard for playing time.
I agree. Gandy and even Peters have done well at LT. It's the interior of the line that needs to shape up. Teague needs to make those necessary blocks when he pulls out of the Center position and Bennie needs to stop imitating Ruben Brown with the penalties...other than that, we have pretty good depth everywhere and just need to get everyone on the same page and play!

osos
08-30-2005, 09:03 AM
is Peters that good to be our future starting LT ????

Indy Bills Fan
08-30-2005, 09:05 AM
Verba isn't interested in football anymore. He is partying it up in Vegas. He would want way too much money too. We need to keep Nate and get ready for Willis to hold out next year. After all he is a roseyass client.

osos
08-30-2005, 09:31 AM
so thereīs nobody interesting to sign at this point ?????

NJFINSFAN1
08-30-2005, 09:48 AM
Just be carefull at the signing!!!

http://www.newsday.com/media/cartoon/2005-08/19207418.jpg