PDA

View Full Version : 20,000 Zonebuck Prize to NFL.com BillsZoneFour participants!!!!!!!!!!

Typ0
08-30-2005, 11:57 AM
Thank you to everyone who signed up for this league. I hope everyone has a great season. At the conclusion of the season people from the zone will be able to claim a zonebuck prize accoring to the following schedule. There will be a total of 20,000 zonebucks available for payouts but the prizes must be calculated and submitted by the claimant between the conclusion of the last game of the nfl season and the beginning of the superbowl. There will be no exceptions to this policy. Additionally, if your claim is rejected it has to be corrected and resubmitted. There will be a 24 hour review period on all claims and any pending claims at the kickoff of the superbowl will need to be valid to be accepted.

It's not as complicated as it sounds...at the end of the regular nfl season just send me a PM saying what you are owed from this league and why. I will verify it and pay you. An invalid entry is an entry that asserts you are owed money that you are not. In this case, the entire entry will be rejected and you can try again. Any entry that properly claims prizes that you are owed will be paid.

REGULAR SEASON STANDINGS

you can claim the zonebucks that correspond to where you finished in the league during the regular season. All tie breakers used to break ties in nfl.com fantasy leagues will apply. In the event there is still a tie the two positions will be added together and then halved.

1 500
2 425
3 362.5
4 312.5
5 275
6 250
7 250
8 275
9 312.5
10 362.5
11 425
12 500

TOTAL PAYOUT: 4250

PLAYOFFS

Teams that make the playoffs can claim the amount below corresponding to their finishing position in the league's final overall standings.

1 1000
2 750
3 500
4 250

TOTAL PAYOUT: 2500

LOTTERY

There will be a lottery following the conclusion of the regular season. The only thing you need to do is make a claim at the end of the season for your other prizes and if you are then drawn as a lottery winner you will be paid. For every win you accumulate you will gain one entry to the lottery. Hence, if you win ten games and another player wins one game and there are 84 total entries...you will have a 10/84 chance of winning the top prize and the second player will have 1/84 chance. You will have one entry for every win you accumulate DURING THE REGULAR SEASON thrown into a hat from where the picks will be drawn. The lottery will be drawn and paid during the Pro-Bowl. You are only allowed to be picked once in the lottery. If your team is drawn a second time it will be discarded and another pick will take place for that prize level. In the event that less than seven teams are participating in the lottery the lower level prizes will be forfeited. In the event a team is drawn from the lottery and that team did not claim a prize that level of the lottery will be forfeited. I will make every attempt to have AT LEAST two league members present when the teams are drawn but I make no guarantees and if something happens (like I have to move to Siberia) you're just going to have to trust me.

Pick 1 2000
Pick 2 1000
Pick 3 750
Pick 4 500
Pick 5 300
Pick 6 200
Pick 7 100

TOTAL PAYOUT: 4850

TOTAL WINS

You earn 100 zonebucks for every win you accumulate. When making your claim just multiply your total wins by 100 and indicate the total as your total wins portion of the claim.

TOTAL PAYOUT: 8400

TOTAL OVERALL PAYOUT: 20,000

I hope this payout schedule is fair and meets everyone's needs. I tried to make sure that everyone had opportunity and incentive to get some wins and earn some bucks no matter how you fair in the league. Even if you don't get a win all season...you should still try and get a win the last week as that could be the win that gets you the 2000 zonebuck prize in the lottery! If there are any questions or comments feel free to post them here and I will provide a response. Thank you for playing and good luck!

BillsFever21
08-30-2005, 12:24 PM
Sounds like quite the league. Is it filled up yet?

Meathead
08-30-2005, 12:26 PM
I'd still rather have the beer and sex.

Typ0
08-30-2005, 12:38 PM
Sounds like quite the league. Is it filled up yet?

yeah we already drafted....I wanted you in it and sent you a PM twice ;).

BillsFever21
08-30-2005, 12:43 PM
yeah we already drafted....I wanted you in it and sent you a PM twice ;).
I've been pretty busy the last week. :sad:

Typ0
08-30-2005, 12:51 PM
I'd still rather have the beer and sex.

I would rather have all of the above...and I do ;)