PDA

View Full Version : Now what do I do

northernbillfan
08-30-2005, 01:30 PM
Now that Peerless has been cut from Atl, do I drop in from my team? Do I hold onto him in hopes a receiver hungry team picks him up?

I didn't realize how bad his preseason was going until after I drafted him.

Damn.

Typ0
08-30-2005, 01:37 PM
there is a chance he will land in a place and do a fair amount of work this season...I guess if I had to make this decision it would depend on what other options were available....ie. how his roster spot would be replaced.

casdhf
08-30-2005, 01:48 PM
I'll take him, who ya want?

northernbillfan
08-30-2005, 02:13 PM
It's still early. I was just looking at available WRs and there are a couple of guys vying for the number two spot on their teams.

It's also early to drop him like a hot potato. I'd like to at least see where he ends up.

Michael82
08-30-2005, 04:02 PM
It's still early. I was just looking at available WRs and there are a couple of guys vying for the number two spot on their teams.

It's also early to drop him like a hot potato. I'd like to at least see where he ends up.
You gotta be one of the only teams that I have seen draft him so far. :rofl:

camelcowboy
08-30-2005, 11:54 PM
You have him on your roster, there can't be anything major on the waiver wire, so pocket him. He may end up a number 2 in phily, or a number 2 in San Diego, or maybe the chiefs.
He's a bench player, as long as he's not starting you should be fine.

northernbillfan
08-31-2005, 01:39 AM
You gotta be one of the only teams that I have seen draft him so far. :rofl:
I actually thought he'd have an okay year and besides, there wasn't much left when I drafted him.