PDA

View Full Version : Is the Lions game a sellout?

Ed
08-30-2005, 11:49 PM
Does anyone know what the ticket status is for the last preseason game? I'm going to be in Rochester for the weekend and I was hoping I'd be able to catch it. I haven't been able to watch any of the first 3. :down:

Uncle Jesse
08-31-2005, 12:53 AM
I have no idea, I doubt it, I wont even be there, I sold my ticket, im going out for a friends b-day that night in a hummer limo so, it doesnt matter, its the most meaningless game of the year, although its still a bills game.

mush69
08-31-2005, 01:38 AM
There should be something available!

BillsPride12
08-31-2005, 01:38 AM
It's a rare occasion when I pass up going to a Bills game(especially when I already have a ticket) but this friday is one of them. I have no desire to be at an empty Ralph watching backups play vanilla schemes, there is just gonna be no emotion. I can't be at the Ralph under those circumstances, it's almost sacriligious. I'm thinking about hitting up the wingfest that night instead.

P.S. Don't worry though my seat won't be empty I have already given my ticket to a friend that likes the Bills. I would never leave my seat empty at a Bills game

StillLurkin
08-31-2005, 02:57 AM
It's a rare occasion when I pass up going to a Bills game(especially when I already have a ticket) but this friday is one of them. I have no desire to be at an empty Ralph watching backups play vanilla schemes, there is just gonna be no emotion. I can't be at the Ralph under those circumstances, it's almost sacriligious. I'm thinking about hitting up the wingfest that night instead.

P.S. Don't worry though my seat won't be empty I have already given my ticket to a friend that likes the Bills. I would never leave my seat empty at a Bills game

i hear ya on the no emotion part. my thing is there are only a very precious 10 home games, and i can't not go. even if it is very vanilla, it's still bills football. just think about how it is in april/may when your jonesin for football real bad, thats why i go!

BillsPride12
08-31-2005, 10:22 AM
I hear ya man but I do go to EVERY regular season game and I also went to the Green bay game. The GB game wasn't too bad even though it was kids day because it was the first preseason game and everybody was fired up for it so it was actually close to a regular game atmosphere. And like I said I am making sure my seat will be filled because I gave my ticket to a friend so I don't feel like I am not supporting the team or anything. Preseason games are a nice time to take your kids to a game or something, but when I go to the Ralph I need that feeling of passion and excitement.

Michael82
08-31-2005, 02:12 PM
I read somewhere that Mularkey is going to play the starters much longer than normal. He wants to keep them in game action to prepare for the opener. Or in JP's case, he wants to get him more reps.

BlackMetalNinja
08-31-2005, 02:54 PM
I'm hoping the starters play a bit at least... this is my only chance to go for a while. I'm still trying to find one of the games later in the season that tickets are still available for to go to.

casdhf
08-31-2005, 03:13 PM
I'll be camping with no radio :(

Michael82
08-31-2005, 03:48 PM
They just said on the VCOACH Bulletin that due to the Bills not selling out their 73,000 seat stadium for a PRESEASON game, the game will NOT be televised live locally.

WTF! It's a ****ing preseason game. That's BS!!! :mad: :curse:

The_Philster
08-31-2005, 04:14 PM
They just said on the VCOACH Bulletin that due to the Bills not selling out their 73,000 seat stadium for a PRESEASON game, the game will NOT be televised live locally. WTF! It's a ****ing preseason game. That's BS!!! :mad: :curse:quityer*****ing...it's always been that way...it'l be on a tape delay, I'm sure..and NFL Network airs it Sunday at 2 EDT

The_Philster
08-31-2005, 04:22 PM
The TVGuide website has WKBW airing the tape delay at noon on Saturday

JD
08-31-2005, 07:08 PM
The TVGuide website has WKBW airing the tape delay at noon on Saturday
Im not listening to the game or checking the internet or tv....I will wait till then. :boring:

Bert102176
09-01-2005, 08:36 PM
I heard it'll be on channel 7 the same channel the others were on but that there playing it on saturday at noon, like The_Philster said

guy
09-01-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm halfway between roch. and syr. in geneva . Syracuse channel 5 is carrying the game here.they have carried all the preseason games which has been great.

mysticsoto
09-01-2005, 09:06 PM
I'm halfway between roch. and syr. in geneva . Syracuse channel 5 is carrying the game here.they have carried all the preseason games which has been great.
That's cool. I got married in Geneva - at Belhurst Castle. Beautiful town - I love it...

Dozerdog
09-01-2005, 09:07 PM
With the game on friday- you will be able to scalp tickets pretty cheap

eee1776
09-01-2005, 09:23 PM
There are two games this year that you can still get tickets for. The panther game, and the denver game. all ther rest just have single seats available.