PDA

View Full Version : Tom says we have no interest in Simon!!

camelcowboy
08-31-2005, 10:48 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050831/1073183.asp?tbd1073183.asp

Tom Donahue says we have no interest in Simon! Now the question is should we believe him, TD isn't the most honest man in the world.

OpIv37
08-31-2005, 10:52 AM
it could be a typical TD smokescreen to try to drive down his value, but we'll see.

Samphin1
08-31-2005, 11:28 AM
Personally, for the amount of money simon is going to want, let him go to Baltimore. He is a good player but I wouldn't break the bank on him. Rumor has it that Miami is trying to clear cap space for him too. It just doesn't make much sense to get that excited about the guy. He isn't a world beater.

Ickybaluky
08-31-2005, 11:39 AM
Personally, for the amount of money simon is going to want, let him go to Baltimore. He is a good player but I wouldn't break the bank on him. Rumor has it that Miami is trying to clear cap space for him too. It just doesn't make much sense to get that excited about the guy. He isn't a world beater.

32 sacks in 5 years from DT puts him among the best at the position in that category. Simon may not be a "great" player, but he is a real good player and a difference-maker. It isn't like he is JAG.

JefftheBillsfan
08-31-2005, 01:43 PM
what is corey simon going to do in a 3-4 defense in miami. i hope they do go spend their money on him.

ryjam282
08-31-2005, 01:52 PM
Since TD has said that publicly, I expect Corey's signing press conference in Buffalo to be around Friday or Saturday.....We'll see.

Michael82
08-31-2005, 02:15 PM
Since TD has said that publicly, I expect Corey's signing press conference in Buffalo to be around Friday or Saturday.....We'll see.
:rofl:

He'll be like the Lawyer Milloy signing. :up:

feelthepain
08-31-2005, 07:02 PM
32 sacks in 5 years from DT puts him among the best at the position in that category. Simon may not be a "great" player, but he is a real good player and a difference-maker. It isn't like he is JAG.
Look at the division and conference he played in Christ, the Eagles played the 8-8 Vikes and the 11-5 Falcons to advance to the SB last year not exactly a tough road!! How many teams in the NFC last year actually had a winning record??? 3??? I'm sick of hearing how great the Eagles were when they haven't been playing the Pats, Colts, Steelers ect. I.E the best O teams in the league continuously.