PDA

View Full Version : In the words of Scooter, Holy Cow!

X-Era
08-31-2005, 07:20 PM
Its only like 9 days until football!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know about you but I am more excited about this team than ANY team since the SB years!!! Thats even with its question makrs and youth at critical positions!

I just see our D and ST being even better than last year. Our has the potential, just potential, to be explosive. I think it will happen and by mid-season we will be looking squarely at a shot at the playoffs and maybe the AFC East title!

Im stoked to say the least. If ya feel the same, hollaback!

JD
08-31-2005, 07:46 PM
Its only like 9 days until football!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know about you but I am more excited about this team than ANY team since the SB years!!! Thats even with its question makrs and youth at critical positions!

I just see our D and ST being even better than last year. Our has the potential, just potential, to be explosive. I think it will happen and by mid-season we will be looking squarely at a shot at the playoffs and maybe the AFC East title!

Im stoked to say the least. If ya feel the same, hollaback!
Im quite pumped too but not too thrilled about JP. Im sure by week 6 Holcomb will be our starter to be honest. No offense to any of you supporters but thats just the way I see it happening. I thought the kid would get the kinks worked out by now...but I dunno maybe we will see a glimmer of hope come this friday.

kevinj22
08-31-2005, 08:09 PM
I really wish people would stop giving JP a deadline, 5 games, 6 games. Why can't he start all 16 games. Look at all of the greats Kelly, Elway, Aikman, Manning, Montana, they all sarted their careers losing. Marino was the exception. But look where they all are now. JP won't win every game but I am telling you that this kid has "IT". That's the intangible that you don't teach. You can't teach heart and desire to win, that's something that you are born with and call him cocky, arrogant or whatever else you want I know that this kid is a winner. So let's just sit back and have some fun. GO BILLS

X-Era
08-31-2005, 08:34 PM
Im quite pumped too but not too thrilled about JP. Im sure by week 6 Holcomb will be our starter to be honest. No offense to any of you supporters but thats just the way I see it happening. I thought the kid would get the kinks worked out by now...but I dunno maybe we will see a glimmer of hope come this friday.
UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Im really really getting sick and tired of the friggin "concerns", negativity, and basic crap on this and other boards.

It is NOT a perfect team, nor will it EVER be. What is is the best TEAM overall that I have seen since the SB years in my opinion. Thats saying alot, should give us plenty of hope, and should get us pumped for what is only 1 and a half weeks away!

Yet the first response is more garbage? Is the concern legit? sure. Anyuthing unproven is a concern until it is proven to be a problem or is shown to be a non-issue. But Gheezuzz frikking C, Cant we just get stoked about this squad? Please? I mean come on people, we aint the friggin Cubs, or the Browns. Come on, we are likely to be in contention for a playoff spot, and THIS is the type of attitude we get?

Someone step in and help out here. Seems the attitudes are way, way , way too negative right about now.

X-Era
08-31-2005, 08:35 PM
I really wish people would stop giving JP a deadline, 5 games, 6 games. Why can't he start all 16 games. Look at all of the greats Kelly, Elway, Aikman, Manning, Montana, they all sarted their careers losing. Marino was the exception. But look where they all are now. JP won't win every game but I am telling you that this kid has "IT". That's the intangible that you don't teach. You can't teach heart and desire to win, that's something that you are born with and call him cocky, arrogant or whatever else you want I know that this kid is a winner. So let's just sit back and have some fun. GO BILLS
Amen, lets form a united front here aginst this type of crappy attitude leading into this very exciting year.

AndreReed83
08-31-2005, 09:04 PM
Y'all want real negativity, go to Buffalo SABRES message board.

jpdex12
08-31-2005, 09:22 PM
Amen, lets form a united front here aginst this type of crappy attitude leading into this very exciting year.
By the Jesus! These pessimists must repent! Look at how close we were last year to the playoffs with a 1-5 start. We have moved on from the doldrums that plagued last years start and we now have new life under center. If Roethlisberger from a D-II school can get his team to a 15-1 record his first year, I believe that JP can keep our ship heading in the right direction. It aint gonna be pretty at times, but this team will get it done this year. We will make the playoffs with JP at the helm. You pessimists out there must not let yourselves fall into the media's routine and concentrate on the negative 90% of the time. Try a swig of optimism and blend in with the rest of us "never give up", "circle the wagons" fans!

Let's get it on!