Rumors of a Tedy Bruschi return in week 8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Rumors of a Tedy Bruschi return in week 8?

... for the Colts game. He would be coming off the PUP. Apparently, Bob Kraft let it slip in an interview on NECN. When asked about missing Bruschi, Kraft said "he will be out the first 7 games.".
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Re: Rumors of a Tedy Bruschi return in week 8?

as much as I hate the Pats and their players it really sucks what happened to him.

though I hate when he plays us, I'd love to see him back on the field and make a full recovery.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
      • Apr 2005

I hope the guy gets better and is alright, but i dont want to see him in a Pats uni again....

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
        • Sep 2003

When he sees how the Bills are doing, he'll decide to sit out the year
        10 Commandments of the D
        1. Never stop Rocking.
        2. Legalize all drugs.
        3. Quit your day job.
        4. All Religion should be taxed.
        5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
        6. F**k her gently.
        7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
        8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
        9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
        10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PromoTheRobot
          When he sees how the Bills are doing, he'll decide to sit out the year

I think he's foolish to come back. He has millions and two little ones to think about. I understand his love for the game, but cripe, he should be a coach or something.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by mybills

I think he's foolish to come back. He has millions and two little ones to think about. I understand his love for the game, but cripe, he should be a coach or something.
            I think the same, but if we are going to kick their @$$, they better be a complete team, otherwise the patsies fan could start to argue about it.
            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

If he can come back at no further risk I say go for it...He is a great player and a great leader for the Patriots. If/when we beat the Patriots I rather have there best 11 on the field...

Comment

• PatsowntheNFL
                Boston Teabagger
                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by NE39
                ... for the Colts game. He would be coming off the PUP. Apparently, Bob Kraft let it slip in an interview on NECN. When asked about missing Bruschi, Kraft said "he will be out the first 7 games.".
                I don't think it's a wise move for Teddy to come back this season, he can sit back and watch us win our 4th superbowl in five years and provide moral support and help be a coach on the sidelines.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PatsowntheNFL
                  I don't think it's a wise move for Teddy to come back this season, he can sit back and watch us come back to reality and provide moral support and help be a coach on the sidelines.
                  I agree. Great post!

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
                    I think the same, but if we are going to kick their @$$, they better be a complete team, otherwise the patsies fan could start to argue about it.
                    I can't see putting the man's health at risk to be a "complete" team. If they're so ***** great, they'll win without him.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Throne Logic
                      Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                      • Aug 2002

Thing is, I actually believe they are physically a better starting defense without him. They will miss his experience - no question - but if Colvin returns to top form, he'll be an improvement over Bruschi. Plus, they have a couple of young studs just waiting to prove themselves. As far as track records go, NE's young guys have been turning out to be very good. Of course, you could always make the depth argument, to which I'd offer no counter.

All that said, may every ball bounce in the wrong direction for New England.
                      Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Throne Logic
                        Thing is, I actually believe they are physically a better starting defense without him.
                        I don't know about physically, but what was undeniable was Tedy's penchant for making big plays in big games. The guy has a knack for coming up big when they needed him.

I don't know if you can quantify that.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by mybills

The two little ones mean something. However, he signed a very mediocre contract as his own agent. I don't think he has millions after just finishing his first year at 2 million a year. I'm sure he needs to play for the money.

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NE39
                            I don't know about physically, but what was undeniable was Tedy's penchant for making big plays in big games. The guy has a knack for coming up big when they needed him.

I don't know if you can quantify that.
                            you can't...without him I firmly believe you don't even get to the superbowl last season. I love the game and seeing TB play is one of the main reasons I watch the sport so dilligently. The guy refused to lose. Remember when the gints were going to get stopped in the NFC championship game and LT just plain said no way and took the ball away from them? That is the type of player TB is...and his being active makes the league that much better. Even though I hate to see him on the Pats (only because they are in our division) and don't want him to risk his health...I welcome him back onto the field because I AM a true fan of the sport.

Comment

• Tinboy
                              • Aug 2004

I don't think its a wise move if he comes back this season. It's probably BS

Comment

Working...
                              X