• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

What do you want to see from JP on Friday

Personally I'd like to see him execute a few good solid drives and not make too many mistakes.

I'd also like to see him calm down a bit in the pocket.

He's suffers from watching Bledsoe go down so often so he tries to make a big play when there really is nothing there. He needs to learn when to swallow the ball and take the hit and whent o scramble.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• mayotm
    • Jul 2003

Re: What do you want to see from JP on Friday

I like to see him lead a TD drive on their first possession then get him and the rest of the starters out of the game.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
      • Aug 2004

Not getting hurt! In fact I hope no one gets hurt in this game.

Comment

• mysticsoto
        Too sober for this...
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by northernbillfan
        Personally I'd like to see him execute a few good solid drives and not make too many mistakes.

I'd also like to see him calm down a bit in the pocket.

He's suffers from watching Bledsoe go down so often so he tries to make a big play when there really is nothing there. He needs to learn when to swallow the ball and take the hit and whent o scramble.
        I think Mularkey is trying very hard to teach JP to run smart and that there can be consequences if he runs too much. Unfortunately, this is JP's style and so you have to take it slow on changing him. I think that Mularkey showing him videos of QBs getting hurt for running too much may have a negative effect instead and make JP even more jumpy. Just let the kid play and do what he knows and he'll pick it up. He's a bright and eager kid.

What do I hope to see this week? Ideally, a few connections with Moulds a bomb or two to Evans and looking to his TEs when he needs a quick 1st down. Nothing major just what a QB should be doing...I think the offense scoring a few times would add to his confidence going into the season!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

1. Throw a long ball accurately
          2. Not make any game-losing plays (like running 15 yards backwards for a safety or losing 20 yards on 2nd and goal).

Basically, I know he'll make mistakes, but I don't want to see him make the kinds of mistakes that could cost us a game. This team is built around defense and running, which means most or all of our games will be close, and one big mistake could mean the difference between a W and an L.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DMBcrew36
            • Feb 2005

I would just like to see the game period. Being at school in the finger Lakes sucks. I don't think we're going to be getting the game here in Ithaca.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
              I would just like to see the game period. Being at school in the finger Lakes sucks. I don't think we're going to be getting the game here in Ithaca.
              I'm in DC so I can't see it until NFL Network replays it on Sunday afternoon
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• PatsowntheNFL
                Boston Teabagger
                • Aug 2005

I'm looking for him to tear his ACL, the lions will bring the heat because they have nothing to lose. The Bills line is too weak to protect lessman, its going to be a long year in buffalo with this hippie playing such a pivotal position. He's worse than Rob Johnson. Can this ****** throw a pass more than 5 yards?

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by PatsowntheNFL
                  I'm looking for him to tear his ACL, the lions will bring the heat because they have nothing to lose. The Bills line is too weak to protect lessman, its going to be a long year in buffalo with this hippie playing such a pivotal position. He's worse than Rob Johnson. Can this ****** throw a pass more than 5 yards?

spoken with all the intelligence and maturity I'd expect from a Pats fan (with the exception of NE39- he knows his stuff). I'd address the substance of this post, but there isn't any.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Nic82
                    • Jul 2005

I would like to see Losman go deep a couple of times because to this point, his gun has been concealed.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      I'm in DC so I can't see it until NFL Network replays it on Sunday afternoon
                      They don't even offer NFL network here.. I won't get to see the game AT ALL

Comment

• Nic82
                        • Jul 2005

You reap what you sow!

Comment

• casdhf
                          • Jul 2002

Three TD passes.
                          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

Originally posted by PatsowntheNFL

Are you about 12 years old? Because if you're an adult, you are really a classless, graceless person.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• STAMPY
                              Hall of Fame Zoner
                              • Sep 2003

Ban him

Comment

Working...
                              X