X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Receivers have final shot to state their case

Competition for roster spots at wide receiver will be one of the interesting things to watch tonight when the Buffalo Bills close their exhibition season against the Detroit Lions.

The Bills are expected to start the season with six receivers, one more than normal. That's because rookie Roscoe Parrish, whom the Bills are counting on to make an impact in the slot position, has a good chance to be out the first two to four weeks with a broken wrist. http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial...02/1005165.asp
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • McGahee420
    • Jun 2005

Re: Receivers have final shot to state their case

I hope Haddad make this team, this kid has not really done anything wrong this preseason, and the one thing he did do wrong was negated, and he made up for it big time by almost returning that punt.

West Virginia Mountaineers- Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

"I just want one before I die"

Comment

• MTBillsFan
      • May 2003

For some reason, I don't think Reed will be cut... "fast" freddie/jonathon smith however, probably will be... that's just me and from what I've seen and heard this pre-season.

GO BILLS
      Send me some wings!

Comment

• mysticsoto
        Too sober for this...
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MTBillsFan
        For some reason, I don't think Reed will be cut... "fast" freddie/jonathon smith however, probably will be... that's just me and from what I've seen and heard this pre-season.

GO BILLS
        I will be so happy if we keep Haddad and Wilson - of course, alot of that will depend on how they do this final game...

Comment

• osos
          • Feb 2005

Reed - Haddad - Aiken are going to stay in roster, Wilson & Smith are going to be gone by this cut

the problem is that I´m really concerned with Reed & Aiken, I just don´t like those guys, not for a backup role, i believe they don´t have the real capacity to be a playmaker in this league.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
            Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by mysticsoto
            I will be so happy if we keep Haddad and Wilson - of course, alot of that will depend on how they do this final game...
            Dude, that would be amazing.
            "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
            -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
            X