PDA

View Full Version : runnig back troble

parttimeplayer
09-02-2005, 11:13 AM
did anyone figure out how to give your starter most of the carries if you have to starting rbs i am finaly running into that problem

ryjam282
09-03-2005, 11:08 PM
Yeah, great question cause for some reason I have Priest Holmes and he got 4 carries last game and my backup FB got 11.....Please explain that one....This game is honestly and completely a waste. All that time to set this up and I can't even get it to hand it off to my #1 RB consistently.

Sportsuser101
09-04-2005, 05:40 AM
Yeah, great question cause for some reason I have Priest Holmes and he got 4 carries last game and my backup FB got 11.....Please explain that one....This game is honestly and completely a waste. All that time to set this up and I can't even get it to hand it off to my #1 RB consistently.
I have my percentages set at default and they have done exactly what I wanted to do. Run the ball mostly (with Kevin Jones) and pass when I need to.

Ebenezer
09-04-2005, 10:23 AM
did anyone figure out how to give your starter most of the carries if you have to starting rbs i am finaly running into that problem

Staley had 26 carries for over 100 and 3 TDs...not much to complain about.

Ebenezer
09-04-2005, 10:25 AM
You back up FB got 11 carries because:

Holmes got 4 carries because he got hurt, left the game and will miss next week.
T. Bell also got hurt and left the game.
T. Henry was already hurt

...you had nobody left on your roster.

That Guy
09-04-2005, 10:33 AM
Seriously... lets try to find the problem before we start *****ing about the program. Most of the time there is a logical explanation.

parttimeplayer
09-04-2005, 04:18 PM
not that it cost me just want to know how to control it i think it can and staley already got hurt once dont want lose him for a long time cause taylor will more than likey go down at some point