PDA

View Full Version : Why is the National media

L.A. Playa
09-02-2005, 03:29 PM
the same media that said Drew Bledsoe was slow and awful for the Bills last year and cost the Bills a shot at the playoffs now saying he is the savior in Dallas and stabalizes their QB postion and will lead them to the playoffs.

I dont get it ??

Nic82
09-02-2005, 03:38 PM
the same media that said Drew Bledsoe was slow and awful for the Bills last year and cost the Bills a shot at the playoffs now saying he is the savior in Dallas and stabalizes their QB postion and will lead them to the playoffs.

I dont get it ??
Any time a team makes additions good or bad, analysts jump on the bandwagon. We are in much better shape than the Cowboys no matter what the analysts say. You would think the analysts would know what they are talking about since most of them watched so many games from the bench.

The last buffalo fan
09-02-2005, 03:43 PM
It is simple, they love Drew. And it is also easy to assure that, because the NFC really sucks, there is an open competition for the title there, the Eagles are the best team here, and they couldnt handle the patsies either.

juice
09-02-2005, 04:26 PM
It is simple, they love Drew. And it is also easy to assure that, because the NFC really sucks, there is an open competition for the title there, the Eagles are the best team here, and they couldnt handle the patsies either.The Eagles outplayed the Pats in the SB and the Championship was theirs to win.. it's just that Reid wanted to prove he could outcoach BB and it backfired because TO wasn't 100%.

Mike13
09-02-2005, 04:36 PM
The Eagles outplayed the Pats in the SB and the Championship was theirs to win.. it's just that Reid wanted to prove he could outcoach BB and it backfired because TO wasn't 100%.
TO still kicked ass in that game, and The Eagles were outplayed. You are right about that bad coacing for Philly.

The last buffalo fan
09-02-2005, 04:44 PM
The Eagles outplayed the Pats in the SB and the Championship was theirs to win.. it's just that Reid wanted to prove he could outcoach BB and it backfired because TO wasn't 100%.
You are right, my mistake. I should have made clear, that is was about wining the game. I really think they are lucky and well coached team, but anyway they suck.

juice
09-02-2005, 04:44 PM
TO still kicked ass in that game, and The Eagles were outplayed. You are right about that bad coacing for Philly.TO couldn't go deep and McNabb should've run the ball instead of throwing 3 INTs.. Once the Eagles lost the lead they were doomed because without TO deep they can't come from behind against a good defensive team.

Pinkston and Mitchell aren't going to take up the slack for TO not being able to go deep.

The last buffalo fan
09-02-2005, 04:56 PM
TO couldn't go deep and McNabb should've run the ball instead of throwing 3 INTs.. Once the Eagles lost the lead they were doomed because without TO deep they can't come from behind against a good defensive team.

Pinkston and Mitchell aren't going to take up the slack for TO not being able to go deep.

Do you really think, that he was in such bad shape?? I'm asking you for what happened at the eagles camp. And why Bledsoe is now the big deal, coach maybe?? I know is too early to tell, and the guy is not better, but at Buffalo he was coached by "rookies" head coaches.

juice
09-02-2005, 05:04 PM
Do you really think, that he was in such bad shape?? I'm asking you for what happened at the eagles camp. And why Bledsoe is now the big deal, coach maybe?? I know is too early to tell, and the guy is not better, but at Buffalo he was coached by "rookies" head coaches.The Bills didn't have the O-Line to protect an immobile QB such as DB nor could the Line open running lanes for a RB like Travis Henry.. In short the Line was a major problem along with the coaching staff even before MM was brought in.

OpIv37
09-02-2005, 05:20 PM

I dont get it ??
because Dallas' QB situation was so bad that almost anything would be an upgrade.

The last buffalo fan
09-02-2005, 05:33 PM
because Dallas' QB situation was so bad that almost anything would be an upgrade.
Right, and do not forget "the market", damn I hate rich teams!!

The last buffalo fan
09-02-2005, 05:35 PM
The Bills didn't have the O-Line to protect an immobile QB such as DB nor could the Line open running lanes for a RB like Travis Henry.. In short the Line was a major problem along with the coaching staff even before MM was brought in.
How to forget the man with big boobs.