• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Ohh my god Losman sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, Losman blows!!!!!!! He will completely screw this team this year!

We are so shafted! What a world, what a world

Im off to commit some suicide.

Get a frikkin grip its the damn preseason

What a pile of BS can be layed on this board.

• Fairway
    • Jul 2002

Re: Ohh my god Losman sucks!!!!!!!!!!

JP had the one bad throw for an int. Other than that he looked pretty good. He led us to a TD if not for a stupid holding penalty. The 2 minute drill was also killed by a holding penalty. Our O-line worries me a lot more than JP.

Comment

• Moulds80
      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Fairway
      JP had the one bad throw for an int. Other than that he looked pretty good. He led us to a TD if not for a stupid holding penalty. The 2 minute drill was also killed by a holding penalty. Our O-line worries me a lot more than JP.
      yeah i would worry more about the O-LINE
      I Billieve, always have and always will. Praying for the playoffs.

2004 World Sieres Champions; The Boston Red Sox.

Proud member of both Red Sox Nation and Buffalo Nation

Comment

• Turf
        • Jul 2002

I keep saying this O-line sucks like our kicker.
        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• kevinj22
          • Feb 2005

Why exactly does he suck?!! Is it because he had that holding penalty on the touchdown? Or could it be because our offensive line can't seem to open holes for Willis. JP will be fine, he will have some growing pains but in the end he will be fine. Did you really expect him to come in and go right to the Super Bowl? Jesus let's use our heads here people. This is Football not Texas hold em, rookies don't always come in and set the world on fire in the NFL, especially at the QB position, so just have a little patience.

Comment

• TheBrownBear
            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by kevinj22
            Why exactly does he suck?!! Is it because he had that holding penalty on the touchdown? Or could it be because our offensive line can't seem to open holes for Willis. JP will be fine, he will have some growing pains but in the end he will be fine. Did you really expect him to come in and go right to the Super Bowl? Jesus let's use our heads here people. This is Football not Texas hold em, rookies don't always come in and set the world on fire in the NFL, especially at the QB position, so just have a little patience.
            Dude. It's called sarcasm.

Comment

• im4bflo
              the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
              • Sep 2003

Losman does not suck, he wasn't perfect, does he have to be perfect for you to say he doesn't suck? What QB in the NFL is perfect?
              For his first start's for his first season, he's doing pretty damn good IMO!
              Now let's see the team play with a game plan against someone, we're trying to beat, and not trying to evaluate players for the team.
              From here on, it's the real deal! GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• feelthepain
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by kevinj22
                Your a Bill fan?!?!?!?...didn't you get your exclusive pass into "The Bills have excuses, but no one else does"!!! club? Oh, it must be lost in the mail, Mystic,justa,Bulldog all got there's!!!! Hmmmm,that is strange. I guess that club also has ladies drink free friday night, so their all there getting drunk. I know this cause there not here taking what they dish out!! But then that speaks volumes of the type of fans they really are they can brag when there winning and somewhere else when the Bills lose!! But don't worrie, for two reasons 1) You'll be getting your exclusive card I dicussed earlier, (2) you'll also be winning 12 games this year, just ask any one of the three ladies I mentioned earlier. I'd let them sleep off the booz first, that is if you really want a bright answer!!
                Last edited by feelthepain; 09-02-2005, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Captain Obvious
                  I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by feelthepain
                  Your a Bill fan...didn't you get your exclusive pass into "The Bills have excuses, but no one else does"!!! club? Oh, it must be lost in the mail, Mysic,justa,Bulldog all got there's!!!! Hmmmm,that is strange. I guess that club also has ladies drink free friday night, so their all there getting drunk. I know this cause there not here taking what they dish out!! But then that speaks volumes of the type of fans they really are they can brag when there winning and somewhere else when the Bills lose!! But don't worrie, for two reasons 1) You'll be getting your exclusive card I dicussed earlier, (2) you'll also be winning 12 games this year, just ask any one of the three ladies I mentioned earlier. I'd let them sleep off the booz first, that is if you really want a bright answer!!
                  I would rather hitch my wagon to a young QB like J.P. Losman than the three headed monster in Miami.

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• feelthepain
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by WILLIS21
                    I would rather hitch my wagon to a young QB like J.P. Losman than the three headed monster in Miami.
                    Oh what your opinion is supposed carry weight??? I don't think so!!See this is where the three stooges I mentioned get themselves in over their heads while they reveal their age!! You'd think they would learn, but once again I get to listen to there excuses. Now I have the right to tell them there team sucks and they just won't admit their team is going nowhere!!

To finish, this is just preseason and the games don't prove anything. In one hand coaches tell the players, were only going to play you for a few plays maybe a few series and when the players are in that mindset you don't get their best. Coaches then get upset with them when they don't play like their in midseason form. It's not really fair to the players. The bottom line with all the crap I've takin from the three blind mice, threads come to this. But I have always maintained the same attitude, it's just preason. "Some", not so bright uneducated football fans feel different....don't you mystic,justa,Bulldog???

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                      • Sep 2004

I just came home, watched some stats at nfl.com, not the game. It sure looked bad, but not ugly. I was watching and rooting at the same manner for a 3-13 than a 11-5 Bills team, Levy and boobs man, not missing one single game. So, this time won't be any different. The kid has been in only in a few games, and I'm not ready to let the towel flight yet, I'm sure we are the best NFL fans, and we know alot about football, so I'm sure we can't tell that this kid sucks just yet. I'll watch the game Sunday at 2 pm, then I can give you guys my opinion.

Go Buffalo!!!!
                      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
                        • Feb 2005

JP wasnt too bad 2night, although i am a little worried, you gotta stick by your QB, he'll defiently come around.
                        Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Your a Bill fan?!?!?!?...didn't you get your exclusive pass into "The Bills have excuses, but no one else does"!!! club? Oh, it must be lost in the mail, Mystic,justa,Bulldog all got there's!!!! Hmmmm,that is strange. I guess that club also has ladies drink free friday night, so their all there getting drunk. I know this cause there not here taking what they dish out!! But then that speaks volumes of the type of fans they really are they can brag when there winning and somewhere else when the Bills lose!! But don't worrie, for two reasons 1) You'll be getting your exclusive card I dicussed earlier, (2) you'll also be winning 12 games this year, just ask any one of the three ladies I mentioned earlier. I'd let them sleep off the booz first, that is if you really want a bright answer!!
                          let's end this. How about we bet straight up that the bills will have a better record than your fins. We'll go by the nfl's record not what's in your head since you think that the fins were better than 4-12 last year. You game ?
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• feelthepain
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            let's end this. How about we bet straight up that the bills will have a better record than your fins. We'll go by the nfl's record not what's in your head since you think that the fins were better than 4-12 last year. You game ?
                            Thats all I get?? Whats the matter?? Fresh out of excuses for now?? Need your girlfriends to back you up?? Wheres all the superstar talk, wheres all the Bills are much better then the fins talk, hmmm? Must be you saw something tonight that disturbed you and you're off your game!!

So what shall this bet be??

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

And what shall this bet be??
                              avatar and signature bet on FH. Like I said, based on the record that the NFL says, not the voices in your head.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X