X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

It will be tough but we must have faith.....with jp and the bills

Hey true fans let's give the kid at least one game before we bury him.. I mean wow a pre season and we have made a mistake... Has anyone seen alex smith talk about terrible.. But the niners will wait to see what happens . Even though they will start rattay they know their future is with smith and he will get the snaps next season.

Let's be patient with jp and give him at least a four games before we yell for the next guy.....

Go bills .....
  • Nic82
    • Jul 2005

Re: It will be tough but we must have faith.....with jp and the bills

I have all the faith in JP. He will be great, but for now we don't even need him to be great to win. We have a good team around him.

Comment

• im4bflo
      the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Nic82
      I have all the faith in JP. He will be great, but for now we don't even need him to be great to win. We have a good team around him.
      It's preseason, they threw a ton today to pick which receivers we'll be keeping, and he wasn't in with the first team all the time.
      He's still a rook actually, and he's doing really well so far.
      I'm keeping the faith no problem, I agree, he will be great! And we'll be running more when the games count, it won't all be on JP's shoulders.
      We've got many weapons, an awesome D and ST's, GO BILLS!

Comment

• billsburgh
        • Jul 2003

Let the coaches actually game plan now for an opponent now that they have a better idea of what his strenths and weaknesses are. It seems to me that is what they have been doing in these 4 preseason games. Pick one area of the offense and run that for the whole game and see what JP does well and what he doesnt do well. I'm looking forward to seeing the total package next week.

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Im still more worried about our OL than I am JP.

Comment

• colin
            Drew's my hero!
            • Jul 2002

we have holcomb as a back up, i think our brass will pull jp if they have to.

i also think they will do it at the right time, they did it just a touch late with henry last year, but henry was proven and willis was new.

i think if jp sucks they pull him in a couple games, and if he really stinks and we are still in the game, he would sit first week.

prolly won't come to that, but there is a reason we paid big bucks for our back up.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Originally posted by im4bflo
              It's preseason, they threw a ton today to pick which receivers we'll be keeping, and he wasn't in with the first team all the time.
              He's still a rook actually, and he's doing really well so far.
              I'm keeping the faith no problem, I agree, he will be great! And we'll be running more when the games count, it won't all be on JP's shoulders.
              We've got many weapons, an awesome D and ST's, GO BILLS!
              Great post. I was thinking very much along the same lines.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• MarvLevy
                Can I get some power to give REP?
                • Jul 2005

QUESTION Who was in the game with JP? It wasn't the 1st string I hope.

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

I know JP played most of the game with second string offense or deeper. I'm not that worried like a lot seem to be. JP needs to get over some uncomfortableness but there are a lot of things he's doing right. I also was glad to see that haddad is most likely going to make the team and will turn out to be a clutch guy in certain situations. Remember how Dave Meggett thrased us? Haddad is going to be that type of player.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by MarvLevy
                    QUESTION Who was in the game with JP? It wasn't the 1st string I hope.
                    Just the first series, then we mixed the people in there, offense and defense. Aiken was from the very beggining, I think even Peters was in at the 2nd quarter.
                    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                      • Apr 2005

Thought Aiken looked good last night...

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                        Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                        • Mar 2003

and he's doing really well so far.
                        I don't know about that.
                        I've liked a lot of things about him this preseason, but needs to work on his consistency with his throws, pocket awareness, and his bonehead plays. We should of tore that defense up, but for some reason we couldn't excute. I understand that Willis will be getting a lot more work, but JP has got to make more plays for us, not them. The defense definitley had an off game, and wasn't nearly as dominant as the last three games.
                        "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                        -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• im4bflo
                          the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
                          I don't know about that.
                          I've liked a lot of things about him this preseason, but needs to work on his consistency with his throws, pocket awareness, and his bonehead plays. We should of tore that defense up, but for some reason we couldn't excute. I understand that Willis will be getting a lot more work, but JP has got to make more plays for us, not them. The defense definitley had an off game, and wasn't nearly as dominant as the last three games.
                          Well, that's your opinion, and that's cool, but I think for as new to the pro's that he is, he's not perfect, but he's doing pretty good, and learning and getting better. He said he learned not to baby a pass into the wind and it turned right on him, so now he won't do that again, he wouldn't of learned that from the bench. And that's not the offense we'll be seeing next Sun., that was preseason, don't worry so much, GO BILLS!

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                            • Apr 2005

Well, that's your opinion, and that's cool, but I think for as new to the pro's that he is, he's not perfect, but he's doing pretty good, and learning and getting better. He said he learned not to baby a pass into the wind and it turned right on him, so now he won't do that again, he wouldn't of learned that from the bench. And that's not the offense we'll be seeing next Sun., that was preseason, don't worry so much, GO BILLS!
                            good point, Ill give him til the end of the first quarter on Sunday, then....BRING IN HOLCOMB....j/k....Im nervous as hell about him, but screw it, theres nothing I can do now but support him the whole way through.....Im so ready for this Sunday!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

If he look's bad with no signs of improvement for the 1st 6 weeks. They better switch QBs. Would be unfair to rest of team to have 1 man bringing them down.

Hopefully starting Sunday he looks alot better then he did last year and so far this pre-season. I just don't see it tho. Prove me wrong RJL,please.

Comment

Working...
                              X