X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Hey fairweather fans

Everyone *****ing about JP needs to just calm down and relax. ITS PRESEASON!!!! I don't know if im the only one who has noticed but i can see a theme in each one of the games. The coaching staff seems to be choosing different aspects to the game and focusing on them. For example, Indy short passes, bootlegs, same for the packers game, except the defense worked on coverage with very little blitzing. Bears game was all about the run, and play action. Finally tonight, Intermediate and deep passes. They hardly ran at all with the first team. It was all about the pass. Put all these pieces together, you'll see the bills offensive game plan. Im glad Losman threw a couple picks. At least i saw him pulling the trigger quickly on plays. We saw our team go deep for the the first time all preseason. Im glad to see that he has the abilty to throw deep to scare off the eight in the box your going to see.Relax next week our offense will look better, its going to be far more balanced, and we are going to focus on what we do best, D, special teams, and run.

Next week is were the fun begins. Besides i would rather have a young QB who has potential cost us some games, then a veteran QB "bledsoe" who makes the same mistakes, and won't ever learn or get better.

• im4bflo
    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

Re: Hey fairweather fans

[QUOTE=camelcowboy]Everyone *****ing about JP needs to just calm down and relax. ITS PRESEASON!!!! I don't know if im the only one who has noticed but i can see a theme in each one of the games. The coaching staff seems to be choosing different aspects to the game and focusing on them. For example, Indy short passes, bootlegs, same for the packers game, except the defense worked on coverage with very little blitzing. Bears game was all about the run, and play action. Finally tonight, Intermediate and deep passes. They hardly ran at all with the first team. It was all about the pass. Put all these pieces together, you'll see the bills offensive game plan. Im glad Losman threw a couple picks. At least i saw him pulling the trigger quickly on plays. We saw our team go deep for the the first time all preseason. Im glad to see that he has the abilty to throw deep to scare off the eight in the box your going to see.Relax next week our offense will look better, its going to be far more balanced, and we are going to focus on what we do best, D, special teams, and run.

Great attitude! That's right, they were evaluating talent, now we'll see the real team next Sunday. GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Nic82
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by camelcowboy
      Everyone *****ing about JP needs to just calm down and relax. ITS PRESEASON!!!! I don't know if im the only one who has noticed but i can see a theme in each one of the games. The coaching staff seems to be choosing different aspects to the game and focusing on them. For example, Indy short passes, bootlegs, same for the packers game, except the defense worked on coverage with very little blitzing. Bears game was all about the run, and play action. Finally tonight, Intermediate and deep passes. They hardly ran at all with the first team. It was all about the pass. Put all these pieces together, you'll see the bills offensive game plan. Im glad Losman threw a couple picks. At least i saw him pulling the trigger quickly on plays. We saw our team go deep for the the first time all preseason. Im glad to see that he has the abilty to throw deep to scare off the eight in the box your going to see.Relax next week our offense will look better, its going to be far more balanced, and we are going to focus on what we do best, D, special teams, and run.

Next week is were the fun begins. Besides i would rather have a young QB who has potential cost us some games, then a veteran QB "bledsoe" who makes the same mistakes, and won't ever learn or get better.

Comment

• feelthepain
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Mar 2005

Ah yes, the exclusive official Bills excuse club thread!!!

Comment

• camelcowboy
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by feelthepain
          OK, so leave. This isn't the uneducated whinny dolphin tard thread.

Comment

• billsburgh
            • Jul 2003

What will your excuse be whe the phins are picking in the top 5 again next year?

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by billsburgh
              What will your excuse be whe the phins are picking in the top 5 again next year?
              "injuries" Feeley couldnt keep his hand out of his ass and pulled an ass muscle again.

Comment

• im4bflo
                the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                • Sep 2003

You've been your fish excuses here for too long, and it hasn't sunk in yet, that we don't give a damn about your fish until it's time to sweep them again. What's your excuse for being here?
                What's your excuse for YOUR team?
                GO discuss it with a fish, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!
                SQUISH the FISH!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X