Games Att Com Yds % Y/A TD TD% INT INT % Rtg
16 480 285 3,593 59.4 7.49 22 4.58 17 3.54 83.3

Who was it?

Pride
09-03-2005, 07:57 AM
Drew Bledsoe last season?

Historian
09-03-2005, 08:02 AM
3593 is Kelly first year as a Bill, I know that.

Jan Reimers
09-03-2005, 09:04 AM
JP is going to have to really turn it on to match Jimbo's rookie numbers, but then again Kelly had that USFL experience.

Bufftp
09-03-2005, 09:57 AM
JP is going to have to really turn it on to match Jimbo's rookie numbers, but then again Kelly had that USFL experience.
You should see Elway's rookie numbers. Not good at all.
Based on fans outcry over Lossman you would be surprised how many rookie QB would never had made it and became HoF'ers.

Ebenezer
09-03-2005, 10:04 AM
You should see Elway's rookie numbers. Not good at all.
Based on fans outcry over Lossman you would be surprised how many rookie QB would never had made it and became HoF'ers.
which leads back to the question of going with JP when this team was, realistically, one play away from the playoffs. They couldn't keep Bledsoe because of the cap situation but stepping back with JP may have cost them the playoffs this year.

X-Era
09-03-2005, 10:19 AM
which leads back to the question of going with JP when this team was, realistically, one play away from the playoffs. They couldn't keep Bledsoe because of the cap situation but stepping back with JP may have cost them the playoffs this year.
Heres where too many of you are way way wrong.

JP is FAR FAR from stepping back, in fact he is a step forward right now after a bad game yesterday.

Drew was absolutely GOD awful last year. We lost 4 straight and he couldnt beat the Steelers 3rd stringers.

JP will take less sacks and be at least as good as a very average Drew last year. That means the playoffs most likely.

No one ever said JP could do it all on his own this year, every single time anyone was asked about him they ALL said he will need help.

Well, overall, I feel better about JP and the way he plays than I do about any of the rookie QB's out there right now.

Bufftp
09-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Eb in this era of free agency and salary cap there is no good time to go with a rookie. We have to bite bullet and do it now, imho. Teams will change every year, what was once a strenth becomes a weakness and vice versa. Besides I think if we get through the first 4-5 games JP will surprise you all for the remainder of the season.

Typ0
09-03-2005, 11:04 AM
Eb in this era of free agency and salary cap there is no good time to go with a rookie. We have to bite bullet and do it now, imho. Teams will change every year, what was once a strenth becomes a weakness and vice versa. Besides I think if we get through the first 4-5 games JP will surprise you all for the remainder of the season.

I agree...if the offense starts clicking they are going to be downright dangerous. We have a boatload of weapons and to make it even better JP can move around. We just need to see them gain some consistency as a unit and have success in the red zone and people will be singing a different tune.

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Heres where too many of you are way way wrong.

JP is FAR FAR from stepping back, in fact he is a step forward right now after a bad game yesterday.

Drew was absolutely GOD awful last year. We lost 4 straight and he couldnt beat the Steelers 3rd stringers.Our defense lost the game against the Steelers 3rd stringers too...it's a team game...Drew was part of it, but not all of it