PDA

View Full Version : Carr struggling...

Tatonka
09-03-2005, 11:21 AM
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/sports/3336029

Simms' brilliance contrasted with the play of Texans quarterback David Carr, who was 1-of-5 for four yards and two interceptions. That's a passer rating of 0.0.

If Carr's intention was to play so bad in the last preseason game that the Buffalo Bills would be overconfident for the Sept. 11 opener, it was a stroke of genius.

But the truth is that Carr's second consecutive poor performance is an indication that something is dreadfully wrong with the passing game at the worst possible time.

carr should be miserable against our defense.. it will be a low scoring game.

STAMPY
09-03-2005, 12:40 PM
I think Houston has a lethal Offense. it's just preseason. Just like JP. With A. Johnson, D Davis, and Carr. With TE Bruener too.

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Bet the Under??

Marvelous
09-03-2005, 12:45 PM
I think Houston has a lethal Offense. it's just preseason. Just like JP. With A. Johnson, D Davis, and Carr. With TE Bruener too.
I don't think so. Bruener? lmao. Maybe in Madden! Johnson fine, i agree he is awesome and a baby Moulds... D. Davis will get eaten alive. We win this matchup there. But does their D own our offense????

Tatonka
09-03-2005, 01:07 PM
i would bet the under on this game.

i also dont think that houston has a leathal offense.. davis is definately containable.. johnson is on again off again.. because his qb play is almost always bad.. carr has shown nothing spectacular his entire 3 years of starting.. he definately has not been worth anything close to the price they paid for him in that 1st draft pick spot.