I saw JP's stats and figured I'd check the boards to see if doomsday has arrived...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

I saw JP's stats and figured I'd check the boards to see if doomsday has arrived...

From the number of posts that declare that the sky is falling, I'd say it has.

This place can be so predictable sometimes.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: I saw JP's stats and figured I'd check the boards to see if doomsday has arrived...

Bills have a great Defense, Good special teams, Good Wr's, a great RB in the making, but yet they put their hopes in a Rob Johnson clone.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Re: I saw JP's stats and figured I'd check the boards to see if doomsday has arrived...

I was watching NFL tonight last night and what they said about RJL is that his numbers are good enough to be cut on any other team.

Comment

• Jeff1220
        H to the 12:20
        • Jul 2002

Re: I saw JP's stats and figured I'd check the boards to see if doomsday has arrived.

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
        I was watching NFL tonight last night and what they said about RJL is that his numbers are good enough to be cut on any other team.
        You really have to let your unhealthy obsession with RJ go. Just let it go.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

If the Bills didn't get a clone of RJ to play QB it would of been gone.

Comment

• Crisis
            • Aug 2004

Re: I saw JP's stats and figured I'd check the boards to see if doomsday has arrived.

If the Bills didn't get a clone of RJ to play QB it would of been gone.
            We got rid of Bledsoe long ago.
            Originally posted by LOSman WINS
            Vanek is Austrian not European
            Originally posted by Prov401
            Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
            Originally posted by better days
            I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Crisis
              We got rid of Bledsoe long ago.
              I wonder who will have the better year. Bledsoe in Dallas or RJL in Buffalo?

Comment

• Fairway
                • Jul 2002

49ers are'nt cutting smith, GB is'nt cutting Rogers. THose guys are morons and so is anyone who takes what they say seriously

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway
                  49ers are'nt cutting smith, GB is'nt cutting Rogers. THose guys are morons and so is anyone who takes what they say seriously

The 49ers don't have a awesome defense like Buffalo. The 49ers Special teams arn't as good as Buffalo's. The 49ers don't have a RB as good as Buffalo's. The 49ers don't have WRs as good as Buffalo's.

Smith will look bad for years. Simple because the talent around him is garbage. There's no way ya can compare Buffalo to SF talent wise.

Last I knew there was a guy infront of Rogers named Farve.

Who's RJL got infront of him?

Comment

• Fairway
                    • Jul 2002

The 49ers don't have a awesome defense like Buffalo. The 49ers Special teams arn't as good as Buffalo's. The 49ers don't have a RB as good as Buffalo's. The 49ers don't have WRs as good as Buffalo's.

Smith will look bad for years. Simple because the talent around him is garbage. There's no way ya can compare Buffalo to SF talent wise.

Last I knew there was a guy infront of Rogers named Farve.

Who's RJL got infront of him?

So cut him? That's assine.

Comment

• Fairway
                      • Jul 2002

If teams cut young QB's when they struggled in preseason Favre would not have made the packers.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway
                        So cut him? That's assine.
                        I've never said cut him. Maybe he will prove me wrong. And I hope he does. Living thru the Johnson ERA wasn't much fun. I just wish there was a backup plan. Holcomb scares me.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Maybe he will prove me wrong. And I hope he does. .
                          no you dont.. you would be happier being right than seeing the bills win.. your posts reek of it.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                            • Apr 2005

TD who is your team? It almost sounds like you like the bills?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Big Bills fan.

Don't/didn't care much for Tom Donahoe, RJL,RJ,G.Williams,M. Sheppard,T. Collins.

Loved Fred Smearles,Thomas,Bennett,Kelly,Cribbs,Ferguson,Smith, Hull,Tasker (sucks as announcer) Reed (even tho a ahole). and many more.

Comment

Working...
                              X