PDA

View Full Version : I saw JP's stats and figured I'd check the boards to see if doomsday has arrived...

Jeff1220
09-03-2005, 11:48 AM
From the number of posts that declare that the sky is falling, I'd say it has.

This place can be so predictable sometimes.

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Bills have a great Defense, Good special teams, Good Wr's, a great RB in the making, but yet they put their hopes in a Rob Johnson clone.

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 12:15 PM
I was watching NFL tonight last night and what they said about RJL is that his numbers are good enough to be cut on any other team.

Jeff1220
09-03-2005, 12:22 PM
I was watching NFL tonight last night and what they said about RJL is that his numbers are good enough to be cut on any other team.

You really have to let your unhealthy obsession with RJ go. Just let it go.

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 12:38 PM
If the Bills didn't get a clone of RJ to play QB it would of been gone.

Crisis
09-03-2005, 12:43 PM
If the Bills didn't get a clone of RJ to play QB it would of been gone.
We got rid of Bledsoe long ago.

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 12:45 PM
We got rid of Bledsoe long ago.

I wonder who will have the better year. Bledsoe in Dallas or RJL in Buffalo?

Novacane
09-03-2005, 01:45 PM

:lmao: 49ers are'nt cutting smith, GB is'nt cutting Rogers. THose guys are morons and so is anyone who takes what they say seriously

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 01:51 PM
:lmao: 49ers are'nt cutting smith, GB is'nt cutting Rogers. THose guys are morons and so is anyone who takes what they say seriously

The 49ers don't have a awesome defense like Buffalo. The 49ers Special teams arn't as good as Buffalo's. The 49ers don't have a RB as good as Buffalo's. The 49ers don't have WRs as good as Buffalo's.

Smith will look bad for years. Simple because the talent around him is garbage. There's no way ya can compare Buffalo to SF talent wise.

Last I knew there was a guy infront of Rogers named Farve.

Who's RJL got infront of him?

Novacane
09-03-2005, 01:52 PM
The 49ers don't have a awesome defense like Buffalo. The 49ers Special teams arn't as good as Buffalo's. The 49ers don't have a RB as good as Buffalo's. The 49ers don't have WRs as good as Buffalo's.

Smith will look bad for years. Simple because the talent around him is garbage. There's no way ya can compare Buffalo to SF talent wise.

Last I knew there was a guy infront of Rogers named Farve.

Who's RJL got infront of him?

So cut him? That's assine.

Novacane
09-03-2005, 01:54 PM
If teams cut young QB's when they struggled in preseason Favre would not have made the packers.

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 01:57 PM
So cut him? That's assine.

I've never said cut him. Maybe he will prove me wrong. And I hope he does. Living thru the Johnson ERA wasn't much fun. I just wish there was a backup plan. Holcomb scares me.

Tatonka
09-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Maybe he will prove me wrong. And I hope he does. .

no you dont.. you would be happier being right than seeing the bills win.. your posts reek of it.

FlyingDutchman
09-03-2005, 02:24 PM
TD who is your team? It almost sounds like you like the bills?

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Big Bills fan.

Don't/didn't care much for Tom Donahoe, RJL,RJ,G.Williams,M. Sheppard,T. Collins.

Loved Fred Smearles,Thomas,Bennett,Kelly,Cribbs,Ferguson,Smith, Hull,Tasker (sucks as announcer) Reed (even tho a ahole). and many more.