38 Comp. 27 Comp.
70 Ats. 36 Atts.
352 Yards 278 Yards
54.3 %comp. 75.0 Comp %
1 TD 0 TDs
2 Int. 0 Ints.
6 Sacks 4 Sacks
61.1 Rate 96.8 Rate

I don't really care for Holcomb but his stats are much better then RJLs with less playing time and with not playing with the 1st team offense.

It just pisses me off that the Bills have a great Defense, one of the best special teams in the NFL, above average Wr's, and could be great if doesn't get hurt RB, and yet they put their hopes in this kid at QB.

If RJL wasn't a #1 pick, being paid millions, he'd be cut or on the bench.

Crisis
09-03-2005, 12:44 PM
And preseason stats mean...?

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 12:49 PM
The future.

Everyone knows this pre-season was unlike any other pre-season. When do you ever recall the starters playing into the 3rd Qtr of games. They have been trying to get RJL some work. From what many people see, its not working too well.

Thank God we have a great defense that should keep us in many games. Unless RJL keeps throwing Ints. run back for Touchdowns.

Crisis
09-03-2005, 12:55 PM
So judging Losman playing with 2nd stringers and our defense playing a full quarter each game is showing how our team is going to be?

Get off the ledge dude.

FlyingDutchman
09-03-2005, 12:55 PM
JPs stats.... Holcombs stats...

38 Comp. 27 Comp.
70 Ats. 36 Atts.
352 Yards 278 Yards
54.3 %comp. 75.0 Comp %
1 TD 0 TDs
2 Int. 0 Ints.
6 Sacks 4 Sacks
61.1 Rate 96.8 Rate

I don't really care for Holcomb but his stats are much better then RJLs with less playing time and with not playing with the 1st team offense.

It just pisses me off that the Bills have a great Defense, one of the best special teams in the NFL, above average Wr's, and could be great if doesn't get hurt RB, and yet they put their hopes in this kid at QB.

you and me both.....

Tatonka
09-03-2005, 01:03 PM
funny how they didnt include losmans rushing td.. i bet that would change things a bit..

just curious.. who are the super studs at the top of that list? tony romo? jamie martin?

i know guys like big ben and farve and vick had average to below preseasons.. they must suck too.

Novacane
09-03-2005, 01:07 PM
how stupid to rank the qb's by preseason play. How many of those stats are piled up against guys that will not even make teams. Stupid thread :negrep:

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 01:09 PM
i know guys like big ben and farve and vick had average to below preseasons.. they must suck too.

Farve is a proven winner. Vick is a proven winner and awesome talent.

RJL has proven what? Exaclty!!!

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 01:10 PM
how stupid to rank the qb's by preseason play. How many of those stats are piled up against guys that will not even make teams. Stupid thread :negrep:

thats the whole point. While RJL was playing other teams 2nd 3rd and players who will be cut defenses. His numbers should be ALOT better.

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 01:20 PM
I won't here any of this losman sucks crap till i see him play a full game. WOW a pratically rookie QB making mistakes, wow its the end of the world. take a mital. :funny:

Novacane
09-03-2005, 01:21 PM
JP started and played against first teamers most of the time.

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 01:21 PM

Your judging him on maybe 8 quarters of play. Your a tard!! exactly!!!

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 01:22 PM
how stupid to rank the qb's by preseason play. How many of those stats are piled up against guys that will not even make teams. Stupid thread :negrep:What do you expect from a troll?

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 01:23 PM
How can he prove himself if he doesn't get a chance. This is ****ing stupid.

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 01:27 PM
I see the childish name calling is still around these days.

Hey Phil, you still in with the Bills Cheerleaders? I seen a couple of them in Maxim and Stuff magazine. :puke:

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 01:30 PM
Make a post with some semblance of thought behind it and you might be taken seriously by those of us that know your history...I won't hold my breath

Sportsuser101
09-03-2005, 01:31 PM
This is 5 minutes of my life I would like to get back. It's preseason.

dannyek71
09-03-2005, 01:32 PM
OMG give the kid some time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we took the same approach with willis, EM, Schobel, and Lee Evans (or virtually any player for that matter) who else would we have on this team?

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 01:37 PM
My history of being right and the truth hurting so you and other stoop to the level of name calling?

Oh im 30 years old but im gonna act like a little baby and call you names and give ya bad rep points. Grow up.

It's called having a different opinion. You may think RJL is the next Dan Marino. I for one believe he will be the next Rob Johnson. Do I call anyone names for thinking RJL may be great? Nope. Nope cause im a man and I can handle someone with a different opinion.

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Phil i think you made the troll cry. You don't post until you see something negative, thats exactly what you are a troll.

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Phil i think you made the troll cry. You don't post until you see something negative, thats exactly what you are a troll.If I remember correctly, this guy even hacked someone else's handle/password..TacklingDummy is two different people...the guy who signed up with that username isn't the same guy who posts with it now...the original guy hasn't posted here in a while

FlyingDutchman
09-03-2005, 02:09 PM

What has Vick won?

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 02:12 PM
If I remember correctly, this guy even hacked someone else's handle/password..TacklingDummy is two different people...the guy who signed up with that username isn't the same guy who posts with it now...the original guy hasn't posted here in a while

Yeah now you go making up stories hoping to get someone banned. Ask Valerie if Im a hacker. Only name I've ever used.

dannyek71
My history of being right and the truth hurting so you and other stoop to the level of name calling?
Wow, being able to tell a players future after 4 preseason game is something!

Why arent you working in the NFL? Guys who make millions/year cant tell what you can!

TacklingDummy
What has Vick won?

Whats Atlanta's record when he starts?

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Wow, being able to tell a players future after 4 preseason game is something!

Why arent you working in the NFL? Guys who make millions/year cant tell what you can!

I'm not a good ole boy or born with a silver spoon.

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Yeah now you go making up stories hoping to get someone banned. Ask Valerie if Im a hacker. Only name I've ever used.Funny...the night before the Baltimore preseason game in 2003, the original guy with the handle called Valerie and told her to let the guys running the board know his username was hacked...I'm not trying to get anyone banned..we have trolls here all the time..even the lame personal attacks don't bother me in the least...some of us just know a few historical facts that newer Zoners aren't privvy to

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 02:17 PM
the original guy hasn't posted here in a while

Your right I haven't posted here in awhile. All the name calling because someone had a different opinion about TD, Bledsoe,Johnson, Gregg Williams was so childish I havent come here much.

I see not much has changed.

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Funny...the night before the Baltimore preseason game in 2003, the original guy with the handle called Valerie and told her to let the guys running the board know his username was hacked...I'm not trying to get anyone banned..we have trolls here all the time..even the lame personal attacks don't bother me in the least...some of us just know a few historical facts that newer Zoners aren't privvy to

Was it that long ago? I dont remember telling Valerie I was hacked. I remember telling her someone was sending me Private Messages that were personal information.

And one of the admins in here changed my Password because I messed up with an email address or something. I forgot to thank him for it. Thanks.

X-Era
09-03-2005, 02:21 PM
JPs stats.... Holcombs stats...

38 Comp. 27 Comp.
70 Ats. 36 Atts.
352 Yards 278 Yards
54.3 %comp. 75.0 Comp %
1 TD 0 TDs
2 Int. 0 Ints.
6 Sacks 4 Sacks
61.1 Rate 96.8 Rate

hey RJTD,

your a fuggin fool! Based on you idiotic posts you should be canned before JP!

JP doesnt have to be anything other than a very average 1st year QB and he stays our starter for this year and beyond, thats all, nothing else.

You can keep crying if you like but it wont change jack squat.

I rank you 88th out of 100 posters as far as intelligence.

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 02:24 PM
If you're really the same guy (which I doubt), then my bad..but I remember what Valerie said to me and Pride and how the original guy created a new handle after that. Point is, your posting style doesn't seem like the same guy who was cool, but a smartass at times

Novacane
09-03-2005, 02:28 PM
thats the whole point. While RJL was playing other teams 2nd 3rd and players who will be cut defenses. His numbers should be ALOT better.

You are just making things up now. You posted JP vs Holcomb stats. JP has started games and played against the first string for the most part. Holcomb has come in the 3rd and 4th quarters against a bunch of scrubs. You either don't know the facts or you are just lying.

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 02:29 PM
If you're really the same guy (which I doubt), then my bad..but I remember what Valerie said to me and Pride and how the original guy created a new handle after that. Point is, your posting style doesn't seem like the same guy who was cool, but a smartass at times

Think I might have created another handle but can't remember cause like you said I've been gone for awhile.

I just remember valerie helping me get this one back.

My posting still the same. I suck at putting words into a sentence. Always have, always will.

how is Val. She still working for that lawyer? Haven't talked to her much. Only see her on AOL once in awhile.

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 02:31 PM
actually..she's about to start her 2nd different job since she left that place she worked at...her boss retired or something like that and they decided to downsize..she's rarely online these days

FlyingDutchman
09-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Whats Atlanta's record when he starts?
I repeat, what has he won? Proven winner? a lot of QBs have decent records, but what has Vick won?

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Well that sucks. She still single and you still in love? lol j/k

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 02:34 PM
I repeat, what has he won? Proven winner? a lot of QBs have decent records, but what has Vick won?

I repeat. Whats Atlanta's record with Vick and without Vick?

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 02:35 PM
Well that sucks. She still single and you still in love? lol j/kstill single...in love?..not even remotely...I've got a girl

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 02:37 PM
Cool good for you. Not the same one from like 2 years ago?

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 02:41 PM
Cool good for you. Not the same one from like 2 years ago?the only one I had from 2 years ago was an 18-year old blonde and that was just a fling...up until yesterday, I hadn't seen her since the 2003 season finale

dannyek71
09-03-2005, 02:44 PM
I rank you 88th out of 100 posters as far as intelligence.
that high?

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 02:44 PM
the only one I had from 2 years ago was an 18-year old blonde and that was just a fling...up until yesterday, I hadn't seen her since the 2003 season finale

Thats the only one I remember. Knew ya had a young one way back. But I havent kept up on the gossip.

oh your right I did change my name once. it was around 9-17-03. Just looked in my old private messegaes from Valerie. Name was brian griese rulz for a week or so.

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Thats the only one I remember. Knew ya had a young one way back. But I havent kept up on the gossip.I dated a few girls in 2004..including a psycho :eek: Right now I got a long distance relationship with this one girl and it's pretty good right now
oh your right I did change my name once. it was around 9-17-03. Just looked in my old private messegaes from Valerie. Name was brian griese rulz for a week or so.yeah...that was it ...I thought it was for longer but then...valerie and I weren't on good terms about that time :lol: Guess I missed the news that you got your handle back

Brian Griese Rulz
09-03-2005, 02:53 PM
Hey Hey. this one still works. Can't believe I remembered the password.

Hey Dummy what's up? Long time no see.

FlyingDutchman
09-03-2005, 02:54 PM
and what does regular season wins mean? what has he won? make makes him a PROVEN WINNER as you say?.....Pennington has a great regular season record, what has he won?...you made a dumb comparison, just admit it and move on...

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 02:57 PM
Oh so you comparing RJL to Michael Vick and Brett Farve is a smart comparison?

Football is about winning games. When Vick is the starter in Atlanta, the Falcons win more games then without him. So what has Vick one? Football games.

dannyek71
09-03-2005, 03:09 PM
I'm not a good ole boy or born with a silver spoon.
Cant you start coaching hs/pop warner?

It wont take you 2 years before someone of your intelligence takes over the job of coaching the pats from BB b/c your so much smarter

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 03:11 PM
No thanks. I don't have the patience.

If your so smart then why don't you?

FlyingDutchman
09-03-2005, 03:37 PM
Oh so you comparing RJL to Michael Vick and Brett Farve is a smart comparison?

Football is about winning games. When Vick is the starter in Atlanta, the Falcons win more games then without him. So what has Vick one? Football games.

*won.....anyways, so Vick should feel happy at the end of the season as long as he wins some regular season games right?...a proven winner, is a guy who has won the big games, on a couple occasions (thats what makes him proven) not just some dip s*** whos team does better with him in. Every team does better with their starting QB so whats your point? Dont even think about putting Vick in the same sentence as Favre, Favre has won something and is a proven winner, back to my question WHAT HAS VICK WON?

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 03:49 PM
So Kelly, Marino, McNabb, and anyother QB without a ring is not a proven winner?

So its wrong for me to put Vick in the same sentence as Farve, but its ok for you to put Losman in the same setence as Farve? Come on man, your arguement is weak. Who you rather have at QB. RJL or MV?

Vick has won football games, alot more then he has lost. Last I checked you had to win during the regular season to make it to the playoffs.

A proven winner wins more games then they lost. Doesnt matter if its Regular Season or Playoffs.

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 04:00 PM
So Kelly, Marino, McNabb, and anyother QB without a ring is not a proven winner?

So its wrong for me to put Vick in the same sentence as Farve, but its ok for you to put Losman in the same setence as Farve? Come on man, your arguement is weak. Who you rather have at QB. RJL or MV?

Vick has won football games, alot more then he has lost. Last I checked you had to win during the regular season to make it to the playoffs.

A proven winner wins more games then they lost. Doesnt matter if its Regular Season or Playoffs.
All those quarterbacks have played more then four preseason games. So how about you just stop posting, yeah all those guys are better right now then JP, they have had their shot to prove themself. I'll make my decision after they some real games that matter.

FlyingDutchman
09-03-2005, 04:02 PM

first of all, when did i ever use JP and Brett together? Come on man, lets be real, I nor anyone on this would ever do that. Second of all, all three of those quarterbacks you named played in multiple conference championship games or playoff games, meaning they had a successful season and were able to parlee it into playoff success, on several occasions. I know you are not seriously putting Vicks name in with these QBs.....are you listening to yourself?...They are PROVEN WINNERS who regular season as well as playoff success year after year, I think ATL has made it past the first round once since getting vick. These are QBs who made a 2 minute drill look easy. Im not denying Vicks talent, but he is by no means a proven winner, or deserve to be even mentioned in the same sentences as these Hall of Fame QBs

Philagape
09-03-2005, 04:08 PM
Yup, JP WILL NEVER PLAY ANY BETTER IN HIS CAREER THAN HE HAS SO FAR.

:rolleyes:

Dumbest thread of the preseason. Some great QBs had pretty crappy first years, and JP hasn't even started his yet!!!!!

What a dumb thread.

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Your right Vick is not better then those QBs at this point in his career. But he has a shot none of them besides McNabb has. At a Ring.

So Basically those 3 QBs have won about the samething Vick has won. Nothing. So they arn't proven winners either in your book.

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 04:19 PM
They are PROVEN WINNERS who regular season as well as playoff success year after year, I think ATL has made it past the first round once since getting vick.

So they are PROVEN WINNERS because they had regular season success but Michael Vick isnt? Yes they won a few playoff games. Big deal, they never won the big one.

ATL. was a win away from the Bowl. Only problem is his team choked a game to early. His team didn't get to choke in the Super Bowl yet.

The whole point of us argueing back and forth was about Michael Vick being a proven winner. I think he is and you don't think he is.

FlyingDutchman
09-03-2005, 04:31 PM
they had regular season success AND playoff success on a constant basis, what dont you get about what Im saying? Vick doesnt have close to these guys resume as a proven winner...He hasnt won any serious games EVER, He doesnt have one big game on his belt, besided a couple of wild card games. The biggest game he ever played in, was the 1 conference championship game in which he lost. Hence Mcnabb winner, Vick Loser. Maybe not a loser, but by no means a proven winner. But whatever, your entitled to your opinion

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 04:35 PM
But whatever, your entitled to your opinion

As are you.

As far as im concerned, Vick,Kelly,Marino, McNabb are all proven winners.

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 04:40 PM

Dumbest thread of the preseason. Some great QBs had pretty crappy first years, and JP hasn't even started his yet!!!!!

What a dumb thread.
agreed!!!

FlyingDutchman
09-03-2005, 04:42 PM
guess we'll agree to disagree :psyche:

Luisito23
09-03-2005, 06:23 PM

What a dumb thread.

If it's so dumb how come it's 3 pages long????

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philagape
09-03-2005, 06:39 PM
If it's so dumb how come it's 3 pages long????

Why do people watch reality shows?

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 06:41 PM
Why do people watch car accidents

Bling
09-03-2005, 06:45 PM
Billszone might actually be making more excuses for JP than Finheaven does for AJ Feeley... How scary!

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 06:54 PM
Billszone might actually be making more excuses for JP than Finheaven does for AJ Feeley... How scary!
JP is still a starting QB, lol

Novacane
09-03-2005, 07:00 PM

impossible.

elltrain22
09-03-2005, 07:03 PM
I just wish people would stop being so damn critical of this guy. He is basically a rookie; its going to take time. If he struggles this season, we have Holcomb. Please stop writing this kid off. What rookie qb isn't going to struggle behind a shi**y o-line?