• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

This is what i hate about Bills fans

They are so cliquish with players. They love taking sides. They rather be like ya i told you so than win at times.

We dealt with that in RJ vs Flutie

In the Bledsoe Age. Haters vs likers

Now shockingly in JP Era

Never seems to amaze me.
  • FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Re: This is what i hate about Bills fans

Its just difference of opinion between fans. Its perfectly healthy and its what keeps our head out of the clouds and our views realistic. You dont have to love every player or anything to be a true fan (i.e. Lindell). There are some fans who think he has what it takes, and there are some who don't. Me personally, Ill scream my lungs out for this kid, I like him I really do, but hes gotta show me something til I really start believin in the guy...Dont get me wrong Ill back up whoever it is at QB.

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

I think it's OK to have opinions and debates about how players perform when it counts ... but to do it during the preseason is ******ed.
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• STAMPY
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Sep 2003

Lots of Bills fans wanted Drew to do bad last season so they could say i told ya so.

Comment

• im4bflo
          the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by STAMPY
          They are so cliquish with players. They love taking sides. They rather be like ya i told you so than win at times.

We dealt with that in RJ vs Flutie

In the Bledsoe Age. Haters vs likers

Now shockingly in JP Era

Never seems to amaze me.
          Dude, you can't be a BILLS fan with some of the crap you say.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
            • May 2003

The only thing I hate about Bills fans is "the sky is falling" attitude.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
              • Feb 2005

Lots of Bills fans wanted Drew to do bad last season so they could say i told ya so.
              I don't think anyone really wanted Drew to do bad, because then the Bills would probably do bad also. I just think people felt deep down that he probably wasn't going to do that well.

When it came to Drew, it was the hope as a fan, versus the true reality in the back of our minds.
              Last edited by DMBcrew36; 09-04-2005, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

I am a diehard Buffalo Bills fan for life. I want to see them succeed with whoever is running the offense. But how in the hell can we judge our team from the pre-season? Pre-season is just for evaluating and getting in shape. It's about finding the players that can perform for 16 games. It's about getting everyone on the same page of music and it's more importantly about staying healthy. I could really give two ****s about a proven veteran only giving 75% during camp. Theres no reason why he should have to go out there and risk injury for a pre-season game. Now not all players are in that boat, just a few. We are in better shape this year than last with just about every aspect of the game. I think our weak link is obviously the O-line, but lets give them a few games before we call for McNally's head.

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
                  • Feb 2005

So true, you should never root against your own players no matter what you think of them.
                  Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Never seems to amaze me.
                    I think you mean, "Never ceases to amaze me."
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• X-Era
                      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                      • Feb 2005

I agree whole heartedly.

I personally get sick of the anti-starting QB rhetoric. No matter who it is theres always some clown slamming him. I get sick of it. How about standing behind your damn QB even if he isnt perfect.

I think many are still searching for the next Kelly, one of the best ever.

It may not come for a long long time but why not HOPE that its our current QB?

JP at least offers us hope where most of the other guys were known quantities with the exception of a very raw RJ (when he first came here).

Gheez, I dont get it, we drafted a guy who is loaded with talent but needs time to learn and without seeing him in a single real game yet many here want him gone. How ridiculous does it get?

I call it fickle fans, and they are ALWAYS here.

Comment

• X-Era
                        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                        • Feb 2005

BTW, one (insert name calling here) named OP wont come to this post and explain himself. Theres no excuse other than to hear yourself talk or to boost your look at me posts. Seriously, there isnt enough positive topics to discuss or enough quality posts here at any given moment that we need to look for problems and start posts just to generate a reaction? Its sickening sometimes. No one claims everything is perfect and no one claims JP is god or Manning or even a proven QB yet, but what frikkin good does it do to post a JP concerns me post every frikkin day? Somehow today we have the answer when we didnt yesterday? Thats just plain pathetic. We wont know jack squat about JP until AFTER game 1 and wont have too much more info about what the long term will look like after the whole season. So, its basically a situation where people simply cannot be patient and act like my 3 year old on Xmas eve and just pester us every damn day with JP concerns me posts. Grow the fugg up.

Comment

• STAMPY
                          Hall of Fame Zoner
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by jp-era
                          I agree whole heartedly.

I personally get sick of the anti-starting QB rhetoric. No matter who it is theres always some clown slamming him. I get sick of it. How about standing behind your damn QB even if he isnt perfect.

I think many are still searching for the next Kelly, one of the best ever.

It may not come for a long long time but why not HOPE that its our current QB?

JP at least offers us hope where most of the other guys were known quantities with the exception of a very raw RJ (when he first came here).

Gheez, I dont get it, we drafted a guy who is loaded with talent but needs time to learn and without seeing him in a single real game yet many here want him gone. How ridiculous does it get?

I call it fickle fans, and they are ALWAYS here.

Thanks

Comment

• im4bflo
                            the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by jamze132
                            I am a diehard Buffalo Bills fan for life. I want to see them succeed with whoever is running the offense. But how in the hell can we judge our team from the pre-season? Pre-season is just for evaluating and getting in shape. It's about finding the players that can perform for 16 games. It's about getting everyone on the same page of music and it's more importantly about staying healthy. I could really give two ****s about a proven veteran only giving 75% during camp. Theres no reason why he should have to go out there and risk injury for a pre-season game. Now not all players are in that boat, just a few. We are in better shape this year than last with just about every aspect of the game. I think our weak link is obviously the O-line, but lets give them a few games before we call for McNally's head.
                            AMEN Brother, I agree, great post!

Comment

• STAMPY
                              Hall of Fame Zoner
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by im4bflo
                              Dude, you can't be a BILLS fan with some of the crap you say.
                              Not a troll. It's called hating the fact that bills fan will always hate on whoever is starting QB before the guy even gets some time to try to establish himself

Comment

Working...
                              X