X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Feeley demoted to 3rd string

3rd stringer before the trade, 3rd stringer after!
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.
  • Fairway
    • Jul 2002

Re: Feeley demoted to 3rd string

Comment

• Samphin1
      • Mar 2004

Something that had to be done. Like I said on here yesterday..or two days ago (?), Saban has no vested interest in Feeley. He didn't trade for him, he didn't sign him to that contract, and neither did Mueller. This makes it very easy for Saban to say hey, don't blame it on me, I am just trying to clean it up!

Sadly, I thinks this leads to us bringing in Tim Couch, which I don't like. I would rather try Davey or just give it to Sage. Omar Jacobs looked pretty good today in college...

In good news though, Miami did sign Jesse Chatman. I love that pickup. I think that gives us one of the most talented RB stables in the league.

Williams, Brown, Morris, Chatman, Minor, Gordon. Personally, I think Minor and Gordon end up on the chopping block, but those top four are outstanding.
      Last edited by Samphin1; 09-03-2005, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Samphin1
        Something that had to be done. Like I said on here yesterday..or two days ago (?), Saban has no vested interest in Feeley. he didn't trade for him, he didn't signhim to that contract, and neither did Mueller. This makes it very easy for Saban to say hey, don't blame it on me, I am just trying to clean it up!

Sadly, I thinks this leads to us bringing in Tim Couch, which I don't like. I would rather Try Davey or just give it to Sage. Omar Jacobs looked pretty good today in college...

In good news though, Miami did sign Jesse Chatman. I love that pickup. I think that gives us one of the most talented RB stables in the league.

Williams, Brown, Morris, Chatman, Minor, Gordon. Personally, I think Minor and Gordon end up on the chopping block, but those top four are outstanding.
        No point in acting intelligent. This is a thread meant for FTP. Just get ready to kiss Feeley's ass and throw insults around.
        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        Vanek is Austrian not European
        Originally posted by Prov401
        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
        Originally posted by better days
        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• camelcowboy
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Crisis
          No point in acting intelligent. This is a thread meant for FTP. Just get ready to kiss Feeley's ass and throw insults around.
          I can't wait for FTP to get hear, So he can tell us how miami is going to the superbowl, and how every memeber of the team is destined for Canton

Comment

• NJFINSFAN1
            NJ In The House
            • Nov 2004

We can give you a good third string QB cheap!!!

Time To Ski!

Comment

Working...
            X