View Full Version : The list

footballhottie
09-03-2005, 04:47 PM
so far we tossed....OL ross tucker WR drew haddad and DE george Gause

footballhottie
09-03-2005, 04:48 PM
<table border="0" width="60%"> <tbody><tr><td class="body">
TE
</td> <td class="body">Brad Cieslak</td> <td class="body">Northern Illinois</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
OL
</td> <td class="body">Jasen Esposito</td> <td class="body">Kutztown</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
LB
</td> <td class="body">Liam Ezekial</td> <td class="body">Northeastern</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
DE
</td> <td class="body">George Gause</td> <td class="body">South Carolina</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
FB
</td> <td class="body">Jon Goldberry</td> <td class="body">Purdue</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
WR
</td> <td class="body">Drew Haddad</td> <td class="body">Buffalo</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
LB
</td> <td class="body">Wendell Hunter</td> <td class="body">California</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
OL
</td> <td class="body">Dylan McFarland</td> <td class="body">Montana</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
DB
</td> <td class="body">Evan Oglesby</td> <td class="body">North Alabama</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
DB
</td> <td class="body">Lawrence Richardson</td> <td class="body">Arkansas</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
DE
</td> <td class="body">Constantin Ritzmann</td> <td class="body">Tennessee</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
QB
</td> <td class="body">Kevin Thompson</td> <td class="body">Penn State</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
OL
</td> <td class="body">Ross Tucker</td> <td class="body">Princeton</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
TE
</td> <td class="body">Rodney Trafford</td> <td class="body">South Carolina</td></tr></tbody> </table>

footballhottie
09-03-2005, 04:50 PM
god damnit....

X-Era
09-03-2005, 04:50 PM
<table border="0" width="60%"> <tbody><tr><td class="body">
TE
</td> <td class="body">Brad Cieslak</td> <td class="body">Northern Illinois</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
OL
</td> <td class="body">Jasen Esposito</td> <td class="body">Kutztown</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
LB
</td> <td class="body">Liam Ezekial</td> <td class="body">Northeastern</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
DE
</td> <td class="body">George Gause</td> <td class="body">South Carolina</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
FB
</td> <td class="body">Jon Goldberry</td> <td class="body">Purdue</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
WR
</td> <td class="body">Drew Haddad</td> <td class="body">Buffalo</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
LB
</td> <td class="body">Wendell Hunter</td> <td class="body">California</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
OL
</td> <td class="body">Dylan McFarland</td> <td class="body">Montana</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
DB
</td> <td class="body">Evan Oglesby</td> <td class="body">North Alabama</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
DB
</td> <td class="body">Lawrence Richardson</td> <td class="body">Arkansas</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
DE
</td> <td class="body">Constantin Ritzmann</td> <td class="body">Tennessee</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
QB
</td> <td class="body">Kevin Thompson</td> <td class="body">Penn State</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
OL
</td> <td class="body">Ross Tucker</td> <td class="body">Princeton</td></tr> <tr> <td class="body">
TE
</td> <td class="body">Rodney Trafford</td> <td class="body">South Carolina</td></tr></tbody> </table>
only 1 reason both Gause and Ritzmann are dumped, were adding a DE!!! We will NOT sit at 3.

Wilson, Aiken, and Reed make it. Im a bit suprised that Haddad was the odd man out.

X-Era
09-03-2005, 04:51 PM
god damnit....
who are you pissed about

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 04:51 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3350

sba
09-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Haddad and Tucker???

I hope Josh Reed gets hit by a bus.

footballhottie
09-03-2005, 04:54 PM
who are you pissed aboutevan oglesby

sba
09-03-2005, 04:55 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Donahoe to stubborn to admit Josh Reed was a waste of a second round pick. Haddad suffers. More after this.

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Tucker is the biggest surprise, IMO...he was starting for us last year

footballhottie
09-03-2005, 04:56 PM
:blowup: :blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup: poor guy :sadbye:

FlyingDutchman
09-03-2005, 04:59 PM
so freddy smith made it too?

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 05:00 PM
so freddy smith made it too?looks like it

deathadder
09-03-2005, 05:05 PM
only 1 reason both Gause and Ritzmann are dumped, were adding a DE!!! We will NOT sit at 3.

Wilson, Aiken, and Reed make it. Im a bit suprised that Haddad was the odd man out.

Who knows :question: Maybe we can go after Hugh Douglas. He was released by the Eagles!

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 05:12 PM
Ok who makes the pratice squad

I think
Constantin Ritzmann
<TABLE width="60%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=body>

</TD><TD class=body>Liam Ezekial</TD><TD class=body></TD></TR><TR><TD class=body>

</TD><TD class=body>George Gause</TD><TD class=body></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I don't know if Haddad is still eligable?

footballhottie
09-03-2005, 05:12 PM
i hope evan makes it

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 05:13 PM
i hope evan makes it
I hope so too

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 05:18 PM
Haddad isn't eligible

FlyingDutchman
09-03-2005, 05:22 PM
Im pumped that Jim Lenhard(murdered that) made the team, i thought either him or Wire would get cut though...

BAM
09-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Phil, who's the chick in your avatar with you? She looks cute.

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 05:27 PM
How about baker making the team, i haven't seen him do anything

ryjam282
09-03-2005, 05:28 PM
I'm suprised that both Gause and Ritzman were both let go. I thought for sure one of them would stick. We definitely have to be looking at someone, there is no way we stick with just 3 DE's.

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 05:29 PM
how about Sape, and Bannan both making the team.

Typ0
09-03-2005, 05:30 PM
Phil, who's the chick in your avatar with you? She looks cute.

don't you know photoshop when you see it?

eee1776
09-03-2005, 05:39 PM
We also have only three offesive tackles..unless you count teague. Ithink there going to add two more players one OT and one DE. Josh reed may be cut yet. I was hoping that Lydell would be on the turks list today.

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 06:00 PM
Phil, who's the chick in your avatar with you? She looks cute.Nichole from the Buffalo Jills...she's been with the squad since 2000 and I don't think she'll ever leave...at least not if Stephanie has anything to say about it :lol: She's her right arm

Marvelous
09-03-2005, 06:06 PM
So Wilson(wr) made it as did Sape. Sape? :nervous:

I'm surprised we didn't keep Ritz or Gause. Besides Wilson What udfa's made it?
I forget the DB's name i'm thinking of.

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 06:07 PM
So Wilson(wr) made it as did Sape. Sape? :nervous: I'm surprised we didn't keep Ritz or Gause. Besides Wilson What udfa's made it?I forget the DB's name i'm thinking of.Leonhard

JJamezz
09-03-2005, 06:07 PM
I'm actually SHOCKED that Tucker got let go... Every time I saw him in there, he was outplaying the guy he was subbing for.. I don't get this one at all.

Marvelous
09-03-2005, 06:08 PM
I was hoping that Lydell would be on the turks list today. I assume that's a joke right? if so it's funny and i agree. But there's no kicker we could pick up that would be better this season. I agree Lindell is very very unreliable...

JJamezz
09-03-2005, 06:08 PM
I'm actually SHOCKED that Tucker got let go... Every time I saw him in there, he was outplaying the starter he was subbing for.. I don't get this one at all.

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 06:11 PM
I'm actually SHOCKED that Tucker got let go... Every time I saw him in there, he was outplaying the guy he was subbing for.. I don't get this one at all.
I'm actually SHOCKED that Tucker got let go... Every time I saw him in there, he was outplaying the starter he was subbing for.. I don't get this one at all.Now that IS shocked if you had to post it twice :lol:

But yeah, that's the most shocking cut, IMO

Michael82
09-03-2005, 06:14 PM
I'm shocked too. The depth on this OL really scares the **** out of me now. :ill: :scared:

JJamezz
09-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Now that IS shocked if you had to post it twice :lol:

But yeah, that's the most shocking cut, IMO

LMAO... I didn't realize that happened - but it emphasizes my point like you said!

The Spaz
09-03-2005, 06:16 PM
I think we may see Ritzman, Gause and Tucker plucked up by other teams.

BAM
09-03-2005, 06:16 PM
don't you know photoshop when you see it?
DOH I should've known.

Michael82
09-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Ritzmann shocked me too. He had a good preseason and was a sack machine at times.

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 06:20 PM
DOH I should've known.You know better than that :shakeno:

JJamezz
09-03-2005, 06:21 PM
I'm shocked too. The depth on this OL really scares the **** out of me now. :ill: :scared:

I agree on all of that..

I don't know, they must really like what they've seen in Preston. I only saw the first PS game, so I can't say.

Devin
09-03-2005, 06:23 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Donahoe to stubborn to admit Josh Reed was a waste of a second round pick. Haddad suffers. More after this.

:bf1: aint that the truth. Haddad smoked Reed, just a shame he was let go.

dannyek71
09-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Who knows :question: Maybe we can go after Hugh Douglas. He was released by the Eagles!

We had 3 DE's for the majority of last year!

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 06:24 PM
How the hell did Joe Burns make this team again?

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 06:25 PM
I agree on all of that.. I don't know, they must really like what they've seen in Preston. I only saw the first PS game, so I can't say.well, they did invest a draft pick in him...but I figured they'd keep both of them...guess Geisinger impressed them

Michael82
09-03-2005, 06:25 PM
How the hell did Joe Burns make this team again?
:puke:

He must really suck some major **** or something. :ill:

Novacane
09-03-2005, 06:28 PM
Wilson and Smith make it over Haddad? They showed nothing in pre-season :idunno:

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 06:29 PM
We had 3 DE's for the majority of last year!no...Ritzman was on the roster all season long last year

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 06:32 PM
I watched the replay of the game today, and Donahue was praising Joe Burns. I know he's good on special teams, but we could have used his roster spot.

FlyingDutchman
09-03-2005, 06:33 PM
wasnt Mcfarland like a 3rd round pick for us?

Novacane
09-03-2005, 06:36 PM
wasnt Mcfarland like a 3rd round pick for us?

7th round I think

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 06:37 PM
yep seventh.

JJamezz
09-03-2005, 06:40 PM
well, they did invest a draft pick in him...but I figured they'd keep both of them...guess Geisinger impressed them

Yeah, I didn't mean they'd cut Preston - but they must think highly enough of him to be able to step right in at C should that situation arise.. And obviously the 'move Teague to LT if Gandy doesn't cut it' alternative is now officially over - though that was obvious even before Tucker got cut. But its always nice to keep your options open..

I'm not in any way basing this on Tucker getting cut, but this season could get ugly in a hurry...

Marvelous
09-03-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm not in any way basing this on Tucker getting cut, but this season could get ugly in a hurry...
90% of that would be because of our green QB. I think Reed needed to stay since Parrish got injured but Freddie Smith??? over Haddad

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Tucker has had injury problems in his two seasons in Buffalo, but he did start 17 of the 28 games he played at either guard or center. Last year's 7th round pick Dylan McFarland was thought to be a project, and still could come back on the practice squad. With Esposito gone too that leaves 4th round pick Duke Preston to backup Trey Teague, Chris Villarrial and Bennie Anderson. 6th round pick Justin Geisinger is on the roster, but he showed during camp that he really is not ready if called upon. Jason Peters will backup Mike Gandy and Greg Jerman will have Mike Williams' back.
http://www.wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=1061

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 07:07 PM
Yeah Geisinger had alot of holding calls this preseason.

superbills
09-03-2005, 07:16 PM
What the hell do you have to do to make this team anyway? Haddad did eveything I want my third or fourth wideout to do and he gets cut? OVer who? Friggin George Wilson? Waste of space Johnathan somtimes-they-call-me-Freddy Smith? What the hell are they thinking? I'm getting nervous here. Tucker being cut means that the depth at o-line is poor and we keep poop like Joe Burns and the two previously mentioned clowns on the roster. This may not bode well for the home team. Anyway, I hope Haddad catches on somewhere else and does well. He deserves to play in this league.

FlyingDutchman
09-03-2005, 07:27 PM
Ritzmann shocked me too. He had a good preseason and was a sack machine at times.
100% agreed, I thought Gause looked good, but Ritzmann impressed the hell out of me in almost every game. I think he will be a solid Back up somewhere or even end up pressing for a starting job once he works on his run defense.

ShadowHawk7
09-03-2005, 07:41 PM
How about baker making the team, i haven't seen him do anything
Had a good season last year, including a pick, at FS.

Evan, Goldberry, Gause or Ritzman, and Ezikeil (sp) will prolly be on PS. Here to hoping Haddad makes another team...

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Had a good season last year, including a pick, at FS.

Evan, Goldberry, Gause or Ritzman, and Ezikeil (sp) will prolly be on PS. Here to hoping Haddad makes another team...
I hope Haddad lands on his feet

footballhottie
09-03-2005, 07:58 PM
Its fixed....

G. Host
09-03-2005, 08:01 PM

I do not get it later. Either his back is so bad he can not play (why noy PUP list?), he asked to be released so as to compete for a starter job on another team (does not make sense from quotes by him in article in Bufalo News) or he will be brought back later after waivers, etc. maybe at veteran price per game.

Even though I question it, I will though NOT act like a moron saying he sucks, etc. They know more football than everyone in Zone combined.

HHURRICANE
09-03-2005, 08:03 PM
1) Haddad getting cut I called. He's not fast enough for the NFL and he runs his routes very slow. He's an interception waiting to happen.

2) Tucker was hurt with back injuries. Very hard to continue to play with back injuries over the long haul. I think we may have one more OL in our future. Has Verba signed anywhere yet?

3) Ritzmann and Gause will probably make practice squad.

4) Reed at #3 is still better than anyone else. PERIOD. He is Ronnie Harmon revisted. Yes he will drop a ball in a key 3rd down this year. Count on it. But it won't be a pick for 7 going the other way because haddad did not make his cut fast enough.

G. Host
09-03-2005, 08:05 PM
no...Ritzman was on the roster all season long last year

No he wasn't. Placed on Injured Reserve on November 13.

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:R52PaGAX8bAJ:www.buffalobills.com/team/player.jsp%3Fplayer_id%3D122539++%22Constantin+Ritzmann%22&hl=en

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 08:07 PM
No he wasn't. Placed on Injured Reserve on November 13.http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:R52PaGAX8bAJ:www.buffalobills.com/team/player.jsp%3Fplayer_id%3D122539++%22Constantin+Ritzmann%22&hl=endamn..completely forgot that one :doh: He was never even active...so he's still eligible for the practice squad