PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans Saints - No longer

Bill Brasky
09-03-2005, 05:01 PM
After what happened it's pretty safe to say that this was the nail in the coffin for this franchise, which was already threatening to leave in the first place.

There's no way this city will be able to support any major sports franchise in the next decade, maybe ever.

Where do you think the Saints will end up as a franchise?

STAMPY
09-03-2005, 05:02 PM
I hope they stay

Bill Brasky
09-03-2005, 05:04 PM
I hope they stay
Yeah, it'd be the ideal situation... but in reality there's no way it will happen. That city won't even have a viable economy for years to come... and the state will be strapped for cash trying to rebuild. They were already paying to keep the Saints in LA.

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Franchise relocation is a joke:down: All I will say is that it'll be a while before they play in New Orleans again

STAMPY
09-03-2005, 05:06 PM
Damn Adrienne is so hot. Look at those Abs!

STAMPY
09-03-2005, 05:08 PM
Yeah, it'd be the ideal situation... but in reality there's no way it will happen. That city won't even have a viable economy for years to come... and the state will be strapped for cash trying to rebuild. They were already paying to keep the Saints in LA.

Wanna get drunk? or are u working

Bill Brasky
09-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Franchise relocation is a joke:down: All I will say is that it'll be a while before they play in New Orleans again Yeah, I hate to see any team leave its home... hell, I was really upset when Cleveland moved and I hate the Browns! It's not fair to the fans in any community that have supported a team for so long to have it taken from them. Especially under the circumstances that N.O. now faces

But in all honesty, this move was inevitable... the hurricane destroying the city was just the nail in the coffin.

As much as I think Los Angeles will now really step up and try to develop a stadium, I think San Antonio has a legit shot.

It's relatively far away from N.O., but with many people already saying they will stay put in Texas or relocate to Baton Rouge, or all throughout the south, I wouldn't be suprised to see them end up in S.A. so the fans still have the team within considerable travel distance. I realize its several hours from where they play now, but it's still closer than moving to L.A. and it'd be nice to see the fans and community, who essentially get robbed in this situation because of a natural disaster, still have their team somewhat close.

Bill Brasky
09-03-2005, 05:12 PM
Wanna get drunk? or are u working
i'm leaving for work right now.

TacklingDummy
09-03-2005, 05:35 PM
NY Saints.

And then NY will force the Giants and Jets to be called New Jersey. Why its not that way now i dont know.

Typ0
09-03-2005, 05:38 PM
After what happened it's pretty safe to say that this was the nail in the coffin for this franchise, which was already threatening to leave in the first place.

There's no way this city will be able to support any major sports franchise in the next decade, maybe ever.

I disagree. The Saints were threatening to leave because they wanted a new stadium...well guess what! They are going to be rebuilding the whole place and will want to keep the team there...I think this event was the only thing that could have kept them there.

Typ0
09-03-2005, 05:38 PM
if they were to move...elmira would be my guess.

ArcticWildMan
09-03-2005, 05:40 PM
if they were to move...elmira would be my guess.

:rofl:

capitolneal
09-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Actually Tom Benson is from San Antonio him and Red McCombs are butt buddies they will end up there, They have been trying to get a team for 20 yrs and he is from there how simple would that be

Captain gameboy
09-03-2005, 06:10 PM
I disagree. The Saints were threatening to leave because they wanted a new stadium...well guess what! They are going to be rebuilding the whole place and will want to keep the team there...I think this event was the only thing that could have kept them there.

I'm not sure what effect this hurricane will have, but I posted last year on my view that New Orleans will be the first franchise to move.
Very unhappy owners, very bad demographic patterns.

Lousy local government. Strong disdain from higher income suburbs, who hate to go into that city.
Small regional market.
Bad business environment-the state tax system is very anti business, counting on the inability of the petro industry to relocate, which effects luxury box sales.

NFL New Orleans is a nice thought, but it isn't working, regardless of Katrina.

STAMPY
09-03-2005, 06:31 PM
long island saints

Bill Brasky
09-04-2005, 06:09 AM
long island saints
:rofl:

YardRat
09-04-2005, 06:14 AM
I think they stay, also.

Bill Brasky
09-04-2005, 06:15 AM
I think they stay, also.
that's deep

Dozerdog
09-04-2005, 08:26 AM
I'll bet they play at LSU next season, and move out completely after that.

This city will lose 25% of it's population through relocation. I'll bet they lose 75% or more of their season ticket holders just through financial priorities of the fans.

The Corporate infrastructure isn't there to sustain the team. Their NBA team will need to relocate this year as well. Maybe they can survive in New Orleans long term- but I doubt it.

Michael82
09-04-2005, 01:42 PM
I'll bet they play at LSU next season, and move out completely after that.

This city will lose 25% of it's population through relocation. I'll bet they lose 75% or more of their season ticket holders just through financial priorities of the fans.

The Corporate infrastructure isn't there to sustain the team. Their NBA team will need to relocate this year as well. Maybe they can survive in New Orleans long term- but I doubt it.
Wasn't the New Orleans Hornets just recently relocated there? :(

Crisis
09-04-2005, 01:43 PM
I said LA so the Bills don't go there.

L.A. Playa
09-04-2005, 02:00 PM
if the NFL allows that jerk Benson to move right now they are all idiots any city he tries to move to should tell him to shove it

Tasker
09-04-2005, 02:05 PM
LA bills? that can never happen, they dont hinge their existence on Franchise players, stretch hummers, and we never leave the game when losing.

(Houston Oilers game losers aside, but they learned a lesson)

As for your Poll, Vegas makes money sense, but impossible to play in that heat. I dont know what Lineman would want to sign in Las vegas.

Fun on the off days, and hell on gameday.

San Antonio should be considered with the bonus vote from helping the victims as they are.

If all else Fails
The Watertown Saints

Dozerdog
09-04-2005, 02:06 PM
LA bills? that can never happen, they dont hinge their existence on Franchise players, stretch hummers, and we never leave the game when losing.

(Houston Oilers game losers aside, but they learned a lesson)

As for your Poll, Vegas makes money sense, but impossible to play in that heat. I dont know what Lineman would want to sign in Las vegas.

Fun on the off days, and hell on gameday.

San Antonio should be considered with the bonus vote from helping the victims as they are.

If all else Fails
The Watertown SaintsUnless they stop taking bets on NFL games- they will never have a football team.

BAM
09-04-2005, 02:08 PM
Texas doesn't need another team. :shakeno:

STAMPY
09-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Texas doesn't need another team. :shakeno:

NY does :up:

The_Philster
09-04-2005, 02:26 PM
No it doesn't...It has one...and 2 that are just a short distance away in New Jersey :shakeno:

Mr. Cynical
09-04-2005, 05:01 PM
I think they will stay put. The city is going to need a sports franchise to help it rebuild, not so much financially but also emotionally. Now that the city has gone through all of this, my guess is that they will appreciate the Saints a bit more and things may work out better than before.

Bling
09-04-2005, 05:11 PM
isn't Las Vegas and Saints an oxymoron?

My vote goes for SA.

Yasgur's Farm
09-04-2005, 06:26 PM
I think they stay... I believe the political corrctness will dictate the course. There will be a tremendous effort made (by local state and federal entities) to rebuild. Losing their pro sports teams would be counter productive.

Tinboy
09-05-2005, 06:04 AM
Los Angeles Saints, it's seems like the logical choice if they move but I hope they stay put.

Turf
09-05-2005, 06:58 AM
New Orleans won't stay in New Orleans, forget about the football team.

don137
09-05-2005, 07:31 AM
Wasn't the New Orleans Hornets just recently relocated there? :(

Yes, they relocated from Charlotte

Unfortunately, it makes no sense that the Saints will stay in New Orleans for a couple reasons. One, in rebuilding the city spending money on a stadium will be at the bottom of the list considering how many billions it will take to rebuild. Secondly, with so many people moving their families and/or re-locating their companies to other cities New Orleans will not have the population to support a professional team..Thirdly, it makes no sense to stay because they would have to play their home games in another city for at least two years.

If the Houston owner doesn't put up a fight than I can see them moving to San Antonio. LA would be a distant second choice.

SpanishBill
09-05-2005, 04:45 PM
Hehehe, as Bling has already stated, Las Vegas Saints would be a heck of a name. Better Sin City Saints...

Anyways, I'd like to ask a couple of questions regarding the whole relocation stuff. It seems that SA is ahead of the rest because Saints owner has many ties in the SA area, but I've always heard that it was a small market even for the SA Spurs. Wouldn't be difficult for SA to support two pro sports franchises like the Spurs and the Saints, even if the Spurs are indeed a winning franchise?

And second, back when I studied 12th grade in the US at the beginning of the 90s I recall there were two teams in LA: the Rams and the Raiders. Why did they leave LA in the first place? Lack of support? Bad stadium and/or revenues? I mean, even LA Playa has said that LA is considering an expansion franchise in the NFL, and LA (the city, not the zoner) is always the first candidate to land a team when relocating rumours arise (like Buffalo :down: ). So what has changed during these years?

(As my nick says, I'm from Spain so don't be surprised by the many Qs I pretend to ask about the Bills and the game itself from time to time. You're politely warned :peace: )

G. Host
09-05-2005, 04:57 PM
San Antonio is one of the US's largest metropolian areas; the problem with San Antonio is they have a football that is perfect to play in but not perfect for current economics for it has few luxury boxes hence little appeal to most owners looking to move a franchise.

The LA Rams left due to a crumbling stadium and an sweetheart offer from St. Loius (not as sweet as the impossible to resist deal Ravens got but sweet neverless). The LA Raiders are California's fruit and like the fruit pickers they wander between cities hoping to find money.

LA? NFL wants a stadium there and some municipalities but no one wants to pay it and nobody with money like Washington's stadium owner has offered to pay for stadium out his own pocket. Fans never supported the 2 NFL teams (three if you count Chargers who started as the LA Chargers).

Dozerdog
09-05-2005, 05:00 PM
I think they stay... I believe the political corrctness will dictate the course. There will be a tremendous effort made (by local state and federal entities) to rebuild. Losing their pro sports teams would be counter productive.
They may stay for a year or two tops- but if a quarter or a half of the displaced population winds up melting into the rest of the south, i can't see a city that size retaining a team.

Many of the ones who will return will find their discretionary income (season ticket money) wiped out.

The Saints will be playing somewhere (LA probably) for the 2007 season. The NFL will try to make it up by awarding an unusually large amount of Super Bowls - maybe make it a semi-permanent home (like one every other year).

G. Host
09-05-2005, 05:08 PM
The Saints will be playing somewhere (LA probably) for the 2007 season. The NFL will try to make it up by awarding an unusually large amount of Super Bowls - maybe make it a semi-permanent home (like one every other year).

Saints will also need to refund all money to season ticket holders which will really hurt. Do not expect sympanthy from rich teams of NFL.

One writer in SI ( SI article (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/michael_silver/09/02/mike.katrina/index.html) ) suggested move Saints out of New Orleans but have the NFL build a new stadium and have ALL of the Superbowls there. "Great" idea of a party every year in New Orleans - no way THAT will ever happen.

SpanishBill
09-05-2005, 05:19 PM
San Antonio is one of the US's largest metropolian areas; the problem with San Antonio is they have a football that is perfect to play in but not perfect for current economics for it has few luxury boxes hence little appeal to most owners looking to move a franchise.

The LA Rams left due to a crumbling stadium and an sweetheart offer from St. Loius (not as sweet as the impossible to resist deal Ravens got but sweet neverless). The LA Raiders are California's fruit and like the fruit pickers they wander between cities hoping to find money.

LA? NFL wants a stadium there and some municipalities but no one wants to pay it and nobody with money like Washington's stadium owner has offered to pay for stadium out his own pocket. Fans never supported the 2 NFL teams (three if you count Chargers who started as the LA Chargers).Many thanks, Glenn!

Dozerdog
09-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Saints will also need to refund all money to season ticket holders which will really hurt. Do not expect sympanthy from rich teams of NFL.

One writer in SI suggested move Saints out of New Orleans but have the NFL build a new stadium and have ALL of the Superbowls there. "Great" idea of a party every year in New Orleans - no way THAT will ever happen.The NFL does have all sorts of "disaster plans" - everything from re-stocking and fielding a new team if one is lost in an airplane crash to this.

The NFL's insurance policy will take care of the refunds. I'm certain that the NFL also has an emergency fund or insurance policy to cover the Saint's hotel and other expenses while they live on the road. They will also pay for any losses of team equipment and up to a point- I think it will cover team employee salaries not moved to San Antonio.

Dozerdog
09-05-2005, 05:25 PM
I beleive the NFL was going to back a loan for LA to build a new stadium to either attract an existing team or get an expansion team.

This was also to put pressure on cities like San Diego,Indy, Arizona, Minnesota, and New Orleans to get their new /existing stadium deals done.

Bill Brasky
09-05-2005, 06:51 PM
but I've always heard that it was a small market even for the SA Spurs. Wouldn't be difficult for SA to support two pro sports franchises like the Spurs and the Saints, even if the Spurs are indeed a winning franchise?

And second, back when I studied 12th grade in the US at the beginning of the 90s I recall there were two teams in LA: the Rams and the Raiders. Why did they leave LA in the first place? Lack of support? Bad stadium and/or revenues? I mean, even LA Playa has said that LA is considering an expansion franchise in the NFL, and LA (the city, not the zoner) is always the first candidate to land a team when relocating rumours arise (like Buffalo :down: ). So what has changed during these years?

(As my nick says, I'm from Spain so don't be surprised by the many Qs I pretend to ask about the Bills and the game itself from time to time. You're politely warned :peace: )
San Antonio is the 10 largest city/metro area in the U.S.

The Rams and Raiders both left for various reasons, mostly related to ownership issues.

Devin
09-05-2005, 07:03 PM
They will stay, they sorted out their problems with the city and I am sure the Gov. will fight to keep them here.

I certainly hope they dont leave, this city needs all the help it can get.

Dozerdog
09-05-2005, 07:39 PM
San Antonio is the 10 largest city/metro area in the U.S.

The Rams and Raiders both left for various reasons, mostly related to ownership issues.I don't know what they are basing that ranking on, but San Antonio is way down the ladder.

Sports teams/leagues look at two major factors when trying to place franchises:

1) TV market size. In the business, they are called DMA's in the Nielsen TV Ratings world. (Designated Market Area) . San Antonio's DMA is physically large, about 2/3rds the size of the entire state of Pennsylvania. But they only have 780,000 households- 37th in the nation. If you lumped in Austin Tx, you move up to Hartford's size. Buffalo tries this by lumping in Rochester and Syracuse, and even trying to reach into Canada.

It's important for teams to be able to generate local revenue via TV/Radio revenues. That's shy the Spurs are the only major league team. Granted, the NFL isn't reliant on big local media revenue.

San Antonio is in the Harrisburg PA, Cincinnatti, Columbus league.

2) Corporate sponsorship. If the city has the corporate infrastructure to support the team, buy luxury boxes, heavilly advertise on and in the stadium, and buy a lot of tickets- sports teams will go. These people have pull with local politicians to get stadiums built and in some cases get other facilities done. That's why cities like Memphis and Nashville get NHL, NBA, NFL teams to move from bigger cities to the smaller ones.

LA will get an NFL team. It's 8 times the size of San Antonio and 9 times larger than New Orleans. With the right civic and corporate leadership- a new stadium will get built- or at least an old one like the Coluseum might get a massive reconstruction (like Soldier Field- I just hope not as ugly)

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 490pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=654 border=0 x:str><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 58pt; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" width=77 height=18>RANK</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 274pt; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none" width=365>Designated Market Area (DMA)</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 79pt; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" width=106>TV Homes</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 79pt; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" width=106>% of US</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>1</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">New York</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="7375530">7,375,530</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="6.6920000000000002">6.692</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>2</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Los Angeles</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="5536430">5,536,430</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="5.0229999999999997">5.023</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>3</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Chicago</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="3430790">3,430,790</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="3.113">3.113</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>4</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Philadelphia</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="2925560">2,925,560</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="2.6539999999999999">2.654</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>5</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Boston (Manchester)</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="2375310">2,375,310</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="2.1549999999999998">2.155</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>6</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">San Francisco-Oak-San Jose</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="2355740">2,355,740</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="2.137">2.137</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>7</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Dallas-Ft. Worth</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="2336140">2,336,140</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num>2.120</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>8</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Washington, DC (Hagrstwn)</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="2252550">2,252,550</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="2.044">2.044</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>9</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Atlanta</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="2097220">2,097,220</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1.903">1.903</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>10</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Houston</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1938670">1,938,670</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1.7589999999999999">1.759</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>11</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Detroit</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1936350">1,936,350</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1.7569999999999999">1.757</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>12</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Tampa-St. Pete (Sarasota)</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1710400">1,710,400</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1.552">1.552</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>13</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Seattle-Tacoma</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1701950">1,701,950</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1.544">1.544</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>14</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Phoenix (Prescott)</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1660430">1,660,430</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1.5069999999999999">1.507</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>15</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Minneapolis-St. Paul</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1652940">1,652,940</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num>1.500</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>16</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Cleveland-Akron (Canton)</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1541780">1,541,780</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1.399">1.399</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>17</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Miami-Ft. Lauderdale</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1522960">1,522,960</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1.3819999999999999">1.382</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>18</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Denver</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1415180">1,415,180</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1.284">1.284</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>19</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Sacramnto-Stkton-Modesto</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1345820">1,345,820</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1.2210000000000001">1.221</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>20</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Orlando-Daytona Bch-Melbrn</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1345700">1,345,700</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1.2210000000000001">1.221</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>21</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">St. Louis</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1222380">1,222,380</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1.109">1.109</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>22</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Pittsburgh</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1169800">1,169,800</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1.0609999999999999">1.061</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>23</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Portland, OR</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1099890">1,099,890</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.998">0.998</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>24</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Baltimore</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1089220">1,089,220</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.98799999999999999">0.988</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>25</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Indianapolis</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1053750">1,053,750</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.95599999999999996">0.956</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>26</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">San Diego</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1026160">1,026,160</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.93100000000000005">0.931</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>27</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Charlotte</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1020130">1,020,130</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.92600000000000005">0.926</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>28</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Hartford & New Haven</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="1013350">1,013,350</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.91900000000000004">0.919</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>29</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Raleigh-Durham (Fayetvlle)</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="985200">985,200</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.89400000000000002">0.894</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>30</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Nashville</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="927500">927,500</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.84199999999999997">0.842</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>31</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Kansas City</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="903540">903,540</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num>0.820</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>32</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Columbus, OH</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="890770">890,770</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.80800000000000005">0.808</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>33</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Milwaukee</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="880390">880,390</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.79900000000000004">0.799</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>34</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Cincinnati</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="880190">880,190</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.79900000000000004">0.799</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>35</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Greenvll-Spart-Ashevll-And</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="815460">815,460</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num>0.740</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>36</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Salt Lake City</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="810830">810,830</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.73599999999999999">0.736</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>37</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">San Antonio</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="760410">760,410</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num>0.690</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>38</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="751930">751,930</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.68200000000000005">0.682</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>39</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Grand Rapids-Kalmzoo-B.Crk</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="731630">731,630</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.66400000000000003">0.664</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>40</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Birmingham (Ann, Tusc)</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="716520">716,520</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num>0.650</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>41</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Harrisburg-Lncstr-Leb-York</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="707010">707,010</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.64100000000000001">0.641</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>42</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Norfolk-Portsmth-Newpt Nws</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="704810">704,810</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num>0.640</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>43</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">New Orleans</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="672150">672,150</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num>0.610</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>44</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Memphis</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="657670">657,670</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.59699999999999998">0.597</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>45</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Oklahoma City</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="655400">655,400</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.59499999999999997">0.595</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>46</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Albuquerque-Santa Fe</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="653680">653,680</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.59299999999999997">0.593</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>47</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Greensboro-H.Point-W.Salem</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="652020">652,020</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.59199999999999997">0.592</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>48</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Las Vegas</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="651110">651,110</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.59099999999999997">0.591</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>49</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Buffalo</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="644430">644,430</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.58499999999999996">0.585</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>50</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Louisville</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="643290">643,290</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.58399999999999996">0.584</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>51</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Providence-New Bedford</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="639590">639,590</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num>0.580</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>52</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Jacksonville</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="624220">624,220</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.56599999999999995">0.566</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>53</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Austin</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="589360">589,360</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.53500000000000003">0.535</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>54</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Wilkes Barre-Scranton</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="588540">588,540</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.53400000000000003">0.534</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>55</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Albany-Schenectady-Troy</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="552250">552,250</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.501">0.501</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>56</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Fresno-Visalia</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="546210">546,210</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.496">0.496</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>57</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Little Rock-Pine Bluff</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="531470">531,470</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.48199999999999998">0.482</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>58</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Knoxville</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="516180">516,180</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.46800000000000003">0.468</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>59</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Dayton</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="513610">513,610</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.46600000000000003">0.466</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>60</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Richmond-Petersburg</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="510770">510,770</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.46300000000000002">0.463</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>61</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Tulsa</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="510480">510,480</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.46300000000000002">0.463</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>62</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Mobile-Pensacola (Ft Walt)</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="501130">501,130</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.45500000000000002">0.455</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>63</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Lexington</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="478560">478,560</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.434">0.434</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>64</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Charleston-Huntington</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="477890">477,890</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.434">0.434</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>65</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Flint-Saginaw-Bay City</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="475500">475,500</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.43099999999999999">0.431</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>66</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Ft. Myers-Naples</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="461920">461,920</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.41899999999999998">0.419</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>67</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Wichita-Hutchinson Plus</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="446820">446,820</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.40500000000000003">0.405</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>68</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Roanoke-Lynchburg</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="440390">440,390</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num>0.400</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>69</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Green Bay-Appleton</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="432810">432,810</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.39300000000000002">0.393</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.2pt" height=18><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 13.2pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center; TEXT-DECORATION: none" height=18 x:num>70</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Toledo</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="426520">426,520</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: windowtext; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; TEXT-DECORATION: none" align=right x:num="0.38700000000000001">0.387</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

L.A. Playa
09-05-2005, 07:44 PM
Los Angeles fills college stadiums with almost 200,000 fans on one Saturday they can and will support NFL team or teams, LA would not support the idiot owners that where here and will not support a team owned by an idiot Benson as I have stated before no NFL in Los Angeles is beneficial to all other NFL owners. They all take their turns threatening to move to LA andget new stadiums, once all the teams have used up that tactic then the owners will give the city of Los angeles football again

ShapesBlue
09-05-2005, 07:46 PM

Man I disagree, I think the city needs time to rebuild and they will be back in New Orleans

Philagape
09-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Ted Koppel just said the Superdome will be torn down.

Akhippo
09-05-2005, 09:34 PM
With the stadium being torn down. Whos going to put up a new one. The taxpayers wont be able to pay for one, the team wont be able pay for one since its fans dont have the money to go to the games. They wont be able to realistically even consider normalcy for at least 3-4 years. Thats alot of lost revenue on something that might never materialize. Plus all the grumbling before the hurricane. They need to start planning for relocation. As callous as it seem, its big business keeping a team in a town. These residence have more important issues than football, both financially and mentally.

G. Host
09-05-2005, 09:40 PM
Jim Haslett seems to think it is best to play in San Antonio:
"The best [scenario] for us is to play the games right here, because, well, this is where we are," coach Jim Haslett said Monday, following his team's first practice in preparation for Sunday's season opener at Carolina. "I know a lot of things have been discussed, but we would like to be here. But it's not up to us. The league will make the decision." more (ESPN) (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2152641)

Seems to be a differing in opinion, Saints owner Tom Benson said he preferred to be in Louisiana but that may be a ploy to get San Antonio to give more. It appears to working.

City of San Antonio officials here have been quietly at work to create an incentives package for Benson, one that would include guaranteed sellouts for every contest.

Dozerdog
09-05-2005, 10:02 PM
I highly doubt Tom Benson is using San Antonio vs Baton Rouge for monitary gain.

I think Benson just wants to go home for the Fans in Louisiana - but it just may not be possible.

San Antonio might be trying to bend over backwards to be hospitible- it's their one big chance at the big time & NFL.

Dozerdog
09-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Ted Koppel just said the Superdome will be torn down.I don't doubt that Ted Koppel said that- but one has to ask a basic question-

Why?

It's still a top sports venue- good enough to host super bowls and final fours.

Has it been structurally compramised beyond repair?

Building something like that would cost hundreds of millions. It brings in a ton of revenue for the city, even if the Saints move.

Why would anyone in authority even contemplate that at this time?

This makes no sense.

Samphin1
09-06-2005, 12:22 AM
I don't know if they can stay. As others have said, the economy there will be onoexistant for quite some time and I doubt anyone will have money to spend on football games. The franchise will be ruined if it stays.

However, If they leave, they will be villified by the national media and will probably lead to N.O. getting an expansion team down the road to make up for it. I have a hard time seeing the owner picking up and moving anytime in the near future, but maybe. Stanger things have happened.

Samphin1
09-06-2005, 12:25 AM
I don't know if they can stay. As others have said, the economy there will be onoexistant for quite some time and I doubt anyone will have money to spend on football games. The franchise will be ruined if it stays.

However, If they leave, they will be villified by the national media and will probably lead to N.O. getting an expansion team down the road to make up for it. I have a hard time seeing the owner picking up and moving anytime in the near future, but maybe. Stranger things have happened.

Typ0
09-06-2005, 12:43 AM

However, If they leave, they will be villified by the national media and will probably lead to N.O. getting an expansion team down the road to make up for it. I have a hard time seeing the owner picking up and moving anytime in the near future, but maybe. Stranger things have happened.

quite the opposite...in the next decade 100 billion dollars will be pumped into NO and a lot of that cash is going into the pockets of local businesses and the working people who will rebuild the city. NO is about to experience an economic boom like they've never seen before.

Typ0
09-06-2005, 12:45 AM
I don't doubt that Ted Koppel said that- but one has to ask a basic question-

Why?

Building something like that would cost hundreds of millions. It brings in a ton of revenue for the city, even if the Saints move.

This makes no sense.

to the people in LA I would expect this is an opportunity to finally get that stadium rebuilt. You are right, they host some of the biggest sports events in the country there...but the stadium has been outdated for years now. They probably will level it and build a stadium there like no other.

Samphin1
09-06-2005, 01:18 AM
quite the opposite...in the next decade 100 billion dollars will be pumped into NO and a lot of that cash is going into the pockets of local businesses and the working people who will rebuild the city. NO is about to experience an economic boom like they've never seen before.

True but that money is going to have to be payed back no? Honestly, I haven't really been keeping up with the relief efforts as closely as I probably should be. I assume a bunch of government money will be sent to help aid along with contributions from viewers like you, but the government loans and grants will not cover everything and might have some clauses to it as well.

As for local businesses, there aren't any right now. I wouldn't be surprised if over half of all the buildings are completely destroyed and have to be built again before local businesses would even think about re-opening or starting up.

As for corporations like Home Depot, Wal-Mart and others, they may decide that the risk of seeing everything get blown away again in the near future ( reports I have read say we can expect more hurricanes like Katrina in the future due to global warning and other usuals ) may not be worth it and decide to take their businesses elsewhere. Businesses looking to expand may rule N.O. out and head into Texas or northern Louisiana.

I think the bottom line is that we just don't know exactly what to espect with this since we haven't really experienced it before.

I do know that living through the quake in '89 out here in California, that it took seemingly forever for them to repair the freeway that collapsed and to this day, there are ramifications form that, and other like earthquakes.

Typ0
09-06-2005, 01:42 AM
True but that money is going to have to be payed back no? Honestly, I haven't really been keeping up with the relief efforts as closely as I probably should be. I assume a bunch of government money will be sent to help aid along with contributions from viewers like you, but the government loans and grants will not cover everything and might have some clauses to it as well.

As for local businesses, there aren't any right now. I wouldn't be surprised if over half of all the buildings are completely destroyed and have to be built again before local businesses would even think about re-opening or starting up.

As for corporations like Home Depot, Wal-Mart and others, they may decide that the risk of seeing everything get blown away again in the near future ( reports I have read say we can expect more hurricanes like Katrina in the future due to global warning and other usuals ) may not be worth it and decide to take their businesses elsewhere. Businesses looking to expand may rule N.O. out and head into Texas or northern Louisiana.

I think the bottom line is that we just don't know exactly what to espect with this since we haven't really experienced it before.

I do know that living through the quake in '89 out here in California, that it took seemingly forever for them to repair the freeway that collapsed and to this day, there are ramifications form that, and other like earthquakes.

most of it will be grants that don't have to be repaid. Companies like Home Depot and Wall Mart follow populations around...if there is money to be made they will be there. What I'm saying is there is going to be a ton of labor hired to rebuild the place. All of those people are going to get paid and there is going to be a ton of disposible income available because there is going to be more work than anyone could want. That means all those people are going to have the moula to spend at the Wall Marts and Home Depots...and to buy tickets to saint's games. Plus the gov't is going to make a big push to keep the team there to keep NO exposed nationally and on the map.

Samphin1
09-06-2005, 01:58 AM
most of it will be grants that don't have to be repaid. Companies like Home Depot and Wall Mart follow populations around...if there is money to be made they will be there. What I'm saying is there is going to be a ton of labor hired to rebuild the place. All of those people are going to get paid and there is going to be a ton of disposible income available because there is going to be more work than anyone could want. That means all those people are going to have the moula to spend at the Wall Marts and Home Depots...and to buy tickets to saint's games. Plus the gov't is going to make a big push to keep the team there to keep NO exposed nationally and on the map.

I hope for NO's sake, you are right. In fact, I work for a company, that sadly, benefits from natural disasters, ( We manufacture and sell metal parts to help keep your house safe through earthquakes and hurricanes ). In all honesty, this tragedy will probably open people's eyes in LA about using our products, much like it has in Florida and California, two of our strongest markets.

I just think that you are going to see a lot of these "refugees" just settle down elsewhere. They have nothing to go back for ( i.e. job, school, home, etc. ) and probably wouldn't mind being as far away from another possible hurricane as possible. Like you said, companies like HD and Wal-mart follow population. If people leave...so do they for the remaining folks. Like I said, I hope your scenario plays out in place of mine.

AMan, having a conversation with a Bills fan and not calling each other names? I feel almost...dirty. Stupid Jills fans! There now I feel better. :D: :peace:

Typ0
09-06-2005, 03:11 AM
I hope for NO's sake, you are right. In fact, I work for a company, that sadly, benefits from natural disasters, ( We manufacture and sell metal parts to help keep your house safe through earthquakes and hurricanes ). In all honesty, this tragedy will probably open people's eyes in LA about using our products, much like it has in Florida and California, two of our strongest markets.

I just think that you are going to see a lot of these "refugees" just settle down elsewhere. They have nothing to go back for ( i.e. job, school, home, etc. ) and probably wouldn't mind being as far away from another possible hurricane as possible. Like you said, companies like HD and Wal-mart follow population. If people leave...so do they for the remaining folks. Like I said, I hope your scenario plays out in place of mine.

AMan, having a conversation with a Bills fan and not calling each other names? I feel almost...dirty. Stupid Jills fans! There now I feel better. :D: :peace:

I expect it will be a little of both for sure...I saw on the news earlier our idiot mayor and legislator are making sure the "doors are open" to anyone from the south needing a place to say -- mostly because we are desparate for people to move here instead of leave...lol. In the long run it's hard to say what will happen to the population of NO but in the next couple years there will be a huge influx of contractors and tradespeople who are the types that just follow the work around. They are the kinds I was talking about and there will be a lot of disposable income in that economy. The real test for NO though is going to be rebuilding the tourist industry which is why I think a new stadium and the Saints staying is most likely what will happen...but who really knows?

Philagape
09-06-2005, 08:12 AM
I don't doubt that Ted Koppel said that- but one has to ask a basic question-

Why?

This makes no sense.

Even if it's structurally sound, would you have no problems attending a football game in a place where who knows how many people died? That was a symbol of unimaginable suffering? I bet they turn it into a memorial.
Plus, wasn't there talk of tearing it down anyway? It's old by modern stadium standards. Add in the points about the New Orleans economy not being able to support major sports for the forseeable future, and I can understand why.

G. Host
09-06-2005, 08:18 AM

Yes the conversation is very fishy! What is going to happen next? Looters and cops going to have a group hug? :D: :peace:

Dozerdog
09-06-2005, 08:23 AM
Even if it's structurally sound, would you have no problems attending a football game in a place where who knows how many people died? That was a symbol of unimaginable suffering? I bet they turn it into a memorial.
Plus, wasn't there talk of tearing it down anyway? It's old by modern stadium standards. Add in the points about the New Orleans economy not being able to support major sports for the forseeable future, and I can understand why.If I were in attendance at a footbal game or anything else in that building again (and I have been there a few times) I would consider it a triumph.

A symbol of the ability to rise from the ashes.

Michael82
09-06-2005, 09:14 PM
If I were in attendance at a footbal game or anything else in that building again (and I have been there a few times) I would consider it a triumph.

A symbol of the ability to rise from the ashes.
the reason why it's going to be knocked down is because the roof damage is over $50 million to fix, plus all the time and money it will take to clean up and fix the inside. Apparently, the refugees did a lot of damage to seats, the turf, the sideline photos, and even the scoreboard. Plus the health risks inside that place are insane right now. I'm not surprised that it needs to be torn down.

Mike13
09-11-2005, 08:15 PM
I think they will be relocated to San Antonio. No Pro team will ever play in Vegas because of the gambling and prostitution.