7-WR's?, 5-S's, 5-DT's? 3-DE's, 7 total OL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

7-WR's?, 5-S's, 5-DT's? 3-DE's, 7 total OL?

I promise you my left nut this roster doesnt stay this way, more moves are on the way!

I guarantee we scour for OL, CB, and DE.

• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: 7-WR's?, 5-S's, 5-DT's? 3-DE's, 7 total OL?

I agree. There's no way that we'll keep all 7 WRs or even all 5 DTs. I think that they were hoping some good OL, DEs were available, but that may have been a dumb thing. Cutting Ross Tucker was a bad move imo. He looked much better than Duke Preston and 1000x better than Geisinger (sp) and hell, I thought he looked better than Big Bennie Anderson too.

Comment

• X-Era
      • Feb 2005

not sure why Im not getting responses on my other teams cuts post, there are some guys over there we might wanna look at.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I count 9 total O-linemen: Gandy, Anderson, Teague, Villarrial, Williams, Preston, Geisinger, Peters and Jerman. But for the life of me, I don't know how Jerman makes it over Tucker or McFarland.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Bert102176
          • Aug 2002

I'm pissed that Haddad got cut Fast Feddie wasn't worth crap this preseason IMO, I think TD is smoking crack he a-hole
          lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Bert102176
            • Aug 2002

looking at the current roster now that the final cuts have been made baring any major moves to bring in some other players I had originally thought we'd win about 11 games but after the preseason especially the last 2 games I think we'll be lucky to win 5 games
            lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• im4bflo
              the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              I count 9 total O-linemen: Gandy, Anderson, Teague, Villarrial, Williams, Preston, Geisinger, Peters and Jerman. But for the life of me, I don't know how Jerman makes it over Tucker or McFarland.
              I heard that Jerman wasn't any good, and they kept him over Tucker?
              I also heard Tucker has been having back problems, that's got to be it.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                • May 2003

I think with 7 WRs we're 2 heavy, while we're 1 light at DE and OL. I was most surprised by the following: The releases of Haddad, both Gause and Ritzmann, and Tucker and McFarland; keeping Freddie Smith, Wilson and Jerman.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• X-Era
                  • Feb 2005

yep, your right, its 9, my bad

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    • May 2003

As far as the 7 WRs, it might have been too close to call among Wilson, Smith and Aiken at this point. Keeping all 3 will give the staff a little more time to evaluate them and make a decision.

I don't think we'll carry all seven very long. I would think one goes when we activate Thomas off the PUP list. Another goes either when Everett is activated, or when a much needed backup DE or O Lineman is added. Five WRs is the most likely final number.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Greg Jerman sucked all training camp and in preseason imo. I'm shocked that he's here.

I'd rather bring Marcus Price back.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                        • Aug 2004

Here comes the backseat GM's now.

Comment

Working...
                        X