PDA

View Full Version : ITS NOT PRETENT NO MORE

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Well folks, Houston is in a week. Here are some of the things that ill be looking forward to this week.

1)Who will make the pratice squad

2)How will Roscoe be listed on the injury report.

3)We will see the teams true intentions with Clements. They said negotiations will stop when the season starts. In my view this means clements is all but a freeagent if they don't sign him this week.

On sunday i want to see

1)Losman be affective in managing the offense. I need to see some offensive Rythm.

2)Defensively i want to see how much Gray is going to blitz this year. Im excited seeing Vincent in his first regular season action as a starting safety.

3)Houston is going to be a good team this year despite carr struggling. I think it will be a good challenge for bothsides of the ball. Defense will have to contain Andre Johnson, and Dominic Davis. Our offense will stack up against a solid secondary, and 3-4 defense that should put some preasure on the o-line. I want to see how gandy, and the rest handle this challenge.

I have been waiting all year for this. Go Bills!!!

What are you guys looking to see this week and game day? :feedback:

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 08:15 PM
2)Defensively i want to see how much Gray is going to blitz this year. Im excited seeing Vincent in his first regular season action as a starting safety.uhhhh..he started at FS late last season

FlyingDutchman
09-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Dont we run a 4-3?

The_Philster
09-03-2005, 08:47 PM
Dont we run a 4-3?we do...but he was referring to how we stack up against a 3-4 defense...like the Texans run ;)

FlyingDutchman
09-03-2005, 09:01 PM
gotcha ;)

Captain Obvious
09-03-2005, 09:59 PM
Didn't watch the game yesterday, and I'm not sure how good Houston's front 7 is, but the interior of the O-LIne has to play better than it did during preseason and open some holes for Willis.

camelcowboy
09-03-2005, 10:38 PM
uhhhh..he started at FS late last season
I meant with a full season under his belt. sorry

im4bflo
09-04-2005, 12:07 AM
I'm looking to get this first home win, because we need to start strong before we get into the meat of our schedule.
I want to see Willis take off from where he ended last year, jump starting this offense like he did last year.
BLITZ da QB!
And hope I don't freekin explode from being so pumped for this season to start! GO BILLS!!!

DynaPaul
09-04-2005, 09:25 AM
I think we'll win the opener on pure defense. The offense will still be a little shaky in the passing game but McGahee's running will help keep drives going. JP will probably not have to run any complex passing plays. Look for the defense to get some key turnovers that put us in prime position to score.

jamze132
09-04-2005, 09:31 AM
I just hope the game's not tied at 10 late in the fourth quarter. I will have flashbacks!

Jan Reimers
09-04-2005, 09:52 AM
Do you mean, "It's not pretend anymore"?