PDA

View Full Version : Not trolling but...

Samphin1
09-03-2005, 10:38 PM
how the hell did Greg Jerman make your team? That guy is horrible. A potted plant blocks better than him. I feel for you guys. Hopefully he makes the starting lineup when Buffalo faces Miami. I would love to see our DT's go up against him.

FlyingDutchman
09-03-2005, 11:05 PM
how the hell did Greg Jerman make your team? That guy is horrible. A potted plant blocks better than him. I feel for you guys. Hopefully he makes the starting lineup when Buffalo faces Miami. I would love to see our DT's go up against him.
I have no idea...I dont get why we let Tucker go but kept Jerman. I agree he sucks, maybe Mcnally sees something but i sure as hell dont..

im4bflo
09-03-2005, 11:58 PM
I have no idea...I dont get why we let Tucker go but kept Jerman. I agree he sucks, maybe Mcnally sees something but i sure as hell dont..
The only thing I can think of is Tuckers back problems, he missed some TC, maybe it's worse than we know.

clumping platelets
09-04-2005, 12:49 AM
If Tucker was on 53 man roster, his entire $635,000 salary would been guaranteed. Bills could end up re-signing him after game 1 and only paying him a prorated portion each game

Samphin1
09-04-2005, 05:06 AM
If Tucker was on 53 man roster, his entire $635,000 salary would been guaranteed. Bills could end up re-signing him after game 1 and only paying him a prorated portion each game

Yeah, maybe that is what they are doing then. I think Miami is going to od the same thing with Larry Chester on their DT rotation.

Clumpy may have solved it. Looking at your roster, only having seven olinemen and one of them being Jerman would make me very nervous.

Novacane
09-04-2005, 07:59 AM
all of your o-linemen make me very nervous. Jerman fits right in

footballhottie
09-04-2005, 08:43 AM
We lost many good guys...and u wanna know why....becuase its FIXED!

mysticsoto
09-04-2005, 10:23 AM
Oh, I see. So if we take the chance - since he is a backup anyway, we may end up saving money and still having him on the roster. So TD is doing some cap manipulation and as long as Tucker isn't taken, we save money...

Samphin1
09-04-2005, 10:47 AM
Oh, I see. So if we take the chance - since he is a backup anyway, we may end up saving money and still having him on the roster. So TD is doing some cap manipulation and as long as Tucker isn't taken, we save money...

Most of the time, I think this is agreed on between the player and team ahead of time. Like you said, as long as they clear waivers, they chill for a week or two, then sign for less money...usually prorated vet minimum.

im4bflo
09-04-2005, 12:27 PM
I thought fishfans were always trolling for butt...(get it?) :lmao:

Captain Obvious
09-04-2005, 10:58 PM
We lost many good guys...and u wanna know why....becuase its FIXED!
?????

madness
09-04-2005, 10:59 PM
I think her opinion might be a little biased.

Captain Obvious
09-04-2005, 11:09 PM
I think her opinion might be a little biased.If your referring to FBH her opinion is biased because 1) she had a crush or crushes on guys that got cut? 2)She thinks a couple of guys that got cut (haddad, Ritzmann) should not have gotten cut? 3) she's trying to tell another talltale?

madness
09-04-2005, 11:15 PM
:rofl: I'm touching that one with a 10ft. pole. Seems like you already know the answer though.

TigerJ
09-05-2005, 12:00 AM
I'm thinking McNally thinks he has some raw athleticism that he thinks he can turn into production. I doubt he sees the field in a regular season game, this year at least.

snow1989
09-05-2005, 01:46 AM
I'm thinking McNally thinks he has some raw athleticism that he thinks he can turn into production. I doubt he sees the field in a regular season game, this year at least.

Problem is...he doesn't see the field only IF no-one gets hurt....otherwise McNally better get some production out of that 'raw talent' or JP better grease his wheels and be ready to run his butt off

The_Philster
09-05-2005, 04:39 AM
If your referring to FBH her opinion is biased because 1) she had a crush or crushes on guys that got cut? 2)She thinks a couple of guys that got cut (haddad, Ritzmann) should not have gotten cut? 3) she's trying to tell another talltale?#2
Her crush is on Josh Stamer..still on the roster

footballhottie
09-05-2005, 09:02 AM
I think her opinion might be a little biased.With one guy it is. But you can't say that the cuts were not a bit messed up...come on, haddad and tucker?? And that POS lindell needs to get hit by a bus
If your referring to FBH her opinion is biased because 1) she had a crush or crushes on guys that got cut? 2)She thinks a couple of guys that got cut (haddad, Ritzmann) should not have gotten cut? 3) she's trying to tell another talltale?I dont tell talltales, i told you what my friend told me, she was the one that made it up.
:rofl: I'm touching that one with a 10ft. pole. Seems like you already know the answer though. I'm about to hit you with a 10ft pole :mad:

footballhottie
09-05-2005, 09:03 AM
Her crush is on Josh Stamer..still on the rosterI do not :mad:

The_Philster
09-05-2005, 09:56 AM
I do not :mad:Hey...I was defending you...and you're saying you don't have a crush on this guy anymore?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/TPhilster/Lions%20preseason/5d2c9dd6.jpg (http://photobucket.com/albums/v211/TPhilster/Lions%20preseason/?)

Yasgur's Farm
09-05-2005, 10:02 AM
Even more of a mystery... Why cut Dylan McFarland in favor of Greg Jerman?

Captain Obvious
09-05-2005, 10:13 AM
With one guy it is. But you can't say that the cuts were not a bit messed up...come on, haddad and tucker?? And that POS lindell needs to get hit by a busI dont tell talltales, i told you what my friend told me, she was the one that made it up. I'm about to hit you with a 10ft pole :mad:
I agree with you on the cuts: there were a couple of headscratchers.

Now the laundry list
1) Claimed she was married to a Bill and had posters guessing for hours who it was.

2)Claimed she was given inside information that Roscoe Parrish was out for the whole year, sending bills fans into a state of despondency.

3)Claimed she heard Ralph Wilson's daughter was going to sell the team to investors in Canada, again sending off alarm bells.

To respond to the original question in this thread, if the phins didn't want him as a backup, what is he doing here as a backup? Does McNally see something in him? IF MIke Williams gets hurt and has to miss significant time, I will be *****ting bricks.

footballhottie
09-05-2005, 10:42 AM
I agree with you on the cuts: there were a couple of headscratchers.

Now the laundry list
1) Claimed she was married to a Bill and had posters guessing for hours who it was.

2)Claimed she was given inside information that Roscoe Parrish was out for the whole year, sending bills fans into a state of despondency.

3)Claimed she heard Ralph Wilson's daughter was going to sell the team to investors in Canada, again sending off alarm bells.

To respond to the original question in this thread, if the phins didn't want him as a backup, what is he doing here as a backup? Does McNally see something in him? IF MIke Williams gets hurt and has to miss significant time, I will be *****ting bricks. NEVER SAID I AS MARRIED! that roscoe thing still hasnt been cleared up..no one knows anything and lots of people said they heard about the canada thing

Captain Obvious
09-05-2005, 01:03 PM
NEVER SAID I AS MARRIED! that roscoe thing still hasnt been cleared up..no one knows anything and lots of people said they heard about the canada thing
FBH:

I like you and everything, its just "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".

FlyingDutchman
09-05-2005, 01:41 PM
With one guy it is. But you can't say that the cuts were not a bit messed up...come on, haddad and tucker?? And that POS lindell needs to get hit by a busI dont tell talltales, i told you what my friend told me, she was the one that made it up. I'm about to hit you with a 10ft pole :mad:
I hear ya, but if you read the story that weasel Clayton did about the reason Haddad didnt make it, and read about what everyone is saying about Tucker and his contract, it all makes legit sense. I agree that Lindell needs to suffocate himself.

footballhottie
09-05-2005, 05:53 PM
ok now that i have a minute to type...We still don't know about parrish my friend may have been right, i never said anything about being married to a bill, i may have said some one was going to be my husband but i say that about everyone. And when i said that thing about canada, alot of people said they heard it too. don't go saying im a lier when all your info is twisted.

footballhottie
09-05-2005, 05:54 PM
I hear ya, but if you read the story that weasel Clayton did about the reason Haddad didnt make it, and read about what everyone is saying about Tucker and his contract, it all makes legit sense. I agree that Lindell needs to suffocate himself.I didn't see that story

madness
09-06-2005, 07:44 AM
With one guy it is. But you can't say that the cuts were not a bit messed up...come on, haddad and tucker?? I know, I didn't think Haddad and Tucker were going to get cut either.

I'm about to hit you with a 10ft pole :mad::rofl: What? I just meant I'm not getting into a FBH controversy, that's all. :idunno:
I seen your thread fuming about a certain player being cut, that's why I know you were a little biased.

I was surprised he was cut too. Surprised that I never heard of him before...

:couch: