X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • generalmills
    • Sep 2003

It's spoken in the cookie...

alright.. its exactly one week from the "evening aftermath" of the bills home opener. How will life be 7 days from right now?? Will the entire city become stupid over a bills victory and begin predicting superbowl or will the phone lines of radio-stations throughout WNY be burning with calls for the heads of both JP,TD and that a## billy. Looking at it right now, with the preseason being the only film that we have ever seen on JP and the offense as a whole and (importantly) also taking into consideration the obvious "anything is better than bledsoe" factor:

Bills win 13-10

JP struggles with a 14-29 for 165yrds, scrambles for 25, 2 int.
    Mcgahee has trouble behind the o-line 28 carries for 94yrds (1TD)
    I can see evans being the lead reciever with 70-80 yards, and moulds close behind (45-60 yards).

I think the texans will struggle against the bills front seven and be forced to go to the air early. I see 3 turnovers forced, one of which resulting in good field position late to win the game on a Lindell field goal.

perhaps a little bit bias because i see a bills win but I think its fairly realistic with all things considered.

can't wait for next week but I'm really not conviced on the team at all
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: It's spoken in the cookie...

here's my prediction on jp stats:

19-27 288 yards, 2 TD 1 INT. 65 yds rushing and 1 td.

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
      • Aug 2004

jp's stats
      17 of 29 for 204 yds 2tds 2int 5 att 34yds
      he'll struggle in the beginning but gets it together and leads the bills to two td passes and past the texans 27-17 or 20-17.
      :oldskool:
      micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

• im4bflo
        the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
        • Sep 2003

I'll predict that I'll be drunk and happy!
        The BILLS will win, Willis will light it up, 3TD's easily.
        I say JP gets NO picks, and 1 rushing TD.
        I predict no points from passing game, but the D and ST's may put a little icing on the cake. BILLS- 28 TexAss- 6

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
          The Stoner Zoner
          • Feb 2003

I predict E. Moulds will look like his old self and score on a cople of bomb plays something he hasnt done in a few years. The reason why i say that is i just watched the Bills Lions game and J.P finally went deep and it was to Moulds. He would have clearly caught it and scored if he wasnt interfered with and man did he look fast i think hes finally over that groin tear.

Comment

Working...
          X