PDA

View Full Version : FF advice needed

Al13
09-05-2005, 06:04 AM
hi i´m just found out that stephen davis is probably starting week 1 for carolina that really pisses me off , cos i got deshaun foster in round 12 and thought he could be my "sleeper" this year, but if davis can demote him with only 10 days of practice i would like to look somewhere else and drop him

so here is the Q, willie parker is still available and he could be a nice 2 week fix until my RB situation is settled, i have steven jackson, clinton portis and carnell williams on the other hand, lee evans and eric moulds also went undrafted in our league and i only have andre johnson , muhsin muhammed and chris chambers as WR

so what would you do ?

keep foster or dump him for parker, evans or moulds ?

lordofgun
09-05-2005, 09:01 AM
How many do you start at RB and WR?

Dozerdog
09-05-2005, 09:06 AM
I'd dump Mushim Muhammed for Moulds in a hearbeat. The Bears offense will be dismal. Chambers a close second.

But it would be helpful if we knew the rosters/scoring system.

Considering who you got in the draft in the 12th round, and considering the talent left over- is Miami's RB Ron Brown available? Ricky is suspended for september and with the pathetic Miami passing game, he might be a decent option early.

Novacane
09-05-2005, 09:18 AM
Stephen Davis will get injured. Hang onto Foster

Brad528
09-06-2005, 10:04 AM
I'd dump Mushim Muhammed for Moulds in a hearbeat. The Bears offense will be dismal. Chambers a close second.

But it would be helpful if we knew the rosters/scoring system.

Considering who you got in the draft in the 12th round, and considering the talent left over- is Miami's RB Ron Brown available? Ricky is suspended for september and with the pathetic Miami passing game, he might be a decent option early.Dont listen to him. Do not drop last years leading WR for a washed up scrub in Moulds

Dozerdog
09-07-2005, 09:58 PM
Dont listen to him. Do not drop last years leading WR for a washed up scrub in MouldsYeah- Kyle Orton will make Mushin Mohammed into an all pro. :rofl:

MM will have 800 yards and 8 TDs. Not bad numbers- a good #3 or #4 WR on your FFL team.

Chicago will be one of the bottom 3 scoring teams in the league. They will challenge Cleveland and Miami in the struggle to average 15-16 points a game.

Brad528
09-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Yeah- Kyle Orton will make Mushin Mohammed into an all pro. :rofl:

MM will have 800 yards and 8 TDs. Not bad numbers- a good #3 or #4 WR on your FFL team.

Chicago will be one of the bottom 3 scoring teams in the league. They will challenge Cleveland and Miami in the struggle to average 15-16 points a game.Funny thing is Miami will probaly average more points a game then the Bills. Last year they averaged more then 15-16 a game with no running game what so ever. I think most people are gonna be suprised at Miami's offensive production. I am not saying that they will be great or anything but I think they will score alot more then expected. Turnovers are still gonna hurt them specially INTs but they will have better offensive production then in past years.

Typ0
09-09-2005, 06:42 PM
steven davis is going to get his chances to come back. I kind of shyed away from that situation myself. I would pick up parker and Williams and drop SD myself I think. RW is going to be a good back the weeks he's playing and I've noticed a lot of leagues he's sitting around as a free agent because of the bad press. Miami just might be the only team ever that even though they are constantly playing from behind keep running the ball...lol. I wonder what the rest of your roster looks like too. I think Evans would be a better pickup for you than Moulds but not sure if MM is the one I would want to cut to have him. If I had a second TE I'd keep the better one most likely and dump the other and then deal with the bye week when it came along with a free agent to keep MM and get Evans...and then start evans and see what happens in Chicago. Dozer could be right...but MM is a good receiver and could turn out to be a real bright spot in that offense if he and Orton can get things going. It would be a shame to have dropped MM and find out that Chicago totally starts to depend on his productivity and he's getting tons of yards and a fair amount of TDs.