PDA

View Full Version : Sign Teyo Johnson or Kevin Dyson

osos
09-05-2005, 10:04 AM
Iīve being seeking for a player (from all the cuts), that could fit our system specially on offense, taking in consideration that JP is not doing great (growing pains, actually normal), we need help in WR position. Lets face it, we donīt have the best backup players to help Losman to grow and to win games.

I would love to have Johnson as a 3 spot player, or better than that, to have this guy develop as WR to replace Moulds in the future and take out of the picture Aiken (who I feel isnīt great at all)

What about Dyson ???, he is still a good player that can contribute to the team.

Also what about Cletidus Hunt ???, if we want Simon in the past, this guy could do a great job with a cheaper price than the former Phin.

Buffalo has to take advantage at this point to sign some talented or potential guys that can help the team ......

osos
09-05-2005, 11:22 AM
he would be great for us....

he has the speed, shape and probably good hands.

osos
09-05-2005, 12:07 PM
What about Kevin Dyson ??????

The_Philster
09-05-2005, 12:17 PM
We're already carrying 7 WRs...replacing one with a guy who's past his prime hardly seems logical

Night Train
09-05-2005, 12:28 PM
Dyson was once considered by the Bills but was passed on. Since then, he suffered a major knee injury and has obviously not regained his previous form.

Guys cut due to a numbers game = 2 %

Guys cut because they deserve it = 98 %

Canadian'eh!
09-05-2005, 12:32 PM
I think he was thinking of ANDRE Dyson the CB....

osos
09-05-2005, 12:35 PM
but lets make a little bit realistic

I think Johnson would be a better fit as a WR that TE, and also I really think this guy probably would be better that Aiken (who I still think he isnīt that great)

This guy (Johnson), has to have something, he was a 2 round pick, and they go really high on him (Raiders), he needs probably a little of work, but on the long race, I beat he would be better fit for us, even better that Aiken at this moment.

Lets face it, Aiken is not the answer when Moulds leaves the team.......

Jan Reimers
09-05-2005, 02:45 PM
Our offensive problems, which I feel are not critical, revolve mostly around an inexperienced QB and a still developing O line. I don't think that bringing in additional receivers will help nearly as much as some good game experience will.

Philagape
09-05-2005, 02:57 PM
Our offensive problems, which I feel are not critical, revolve mostly around an inexperienced QB and a still developing O line. I don't think that bringing in additional receivers will help nearly as much as some good game experience will.

Agreed.

Dyson has been a failure for years, and how can anyone think Teyo will help us when he got beat out by Courtney Anderson? Let's see how Parrish, Everett and Losman develop before panicking and bringing in rejects.

Bill Brasky
09-05-2005, 03:12 PM
Screw Dyson... I hate that guy.

This team has enough WR's... what they need is line help.

osos
09-05-2005, 03:22 PM
Screw Dyson... I hate that guy.

This team has enough WR's... what they need is line help.

OK, but the WRīs that we have are not that really good
Or you are going to tell me that Aiken is going to be the next Moulds???

I think that with the proper training and guide (coaching), Johnson could be great as WR.

Philagape
09-05-2005, 03:37 PM
OK, but the WRīs that we have are not that really good
Or you are going to tell me that Aiken is going to be the next Moulds???

I think that with the proper training and guide (coaching), Johnson could be great as WR.

What has Teyo shown you that Aiken hasn't?