PDA

View Full Version : Coaches believe J.P. can succeed in Bills' offense

The_Philster
09-05-2005, 10:29 AM
Buffalo Bills offensive coordinators struggled with the question of offensive identity from the time Jim Kelly retired in 1997 until last season.

What exactly is the personality of the offense? How does it fit with the talent on the team and the philosophy of the head coach? The answers rarely seemed crystal clear. Tom Clements showed last year he has no such identity crisis. http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050905/1071453.asp

ublinkwescore
09-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Adrienne gets a 10.

Tatonka
09-05-2005, 09:06 PM
What does Clements think about Losman's ability to slide?

"He hasn't done it yet," he said. "He'll learn."

ryjam282
09-05-2005, 09:11 PM
I gotta tell ya, after watching the game yesterday on NFL network I didn't think that he looked all that bad. The line wasn't blocking well at all but he definitely didn't look as bad as some on here were saying.

In other news, hey Tatonka, did you see that Jeff Smoker was released this past weekend? I remember you were pretty high on him.....Should we give him a look?

Tatonka
09-05-2005, 09:20 PM
i was real surprised that smoker was released.. he played well for a rook last year.. i dont know what the situation was with his release.. he was a recovering alcoholic.. i dont know if that reared its ugly head or what..

honestly, i am pretty happy with our qbs though.. first time in a long time i can say i am content with qbs 1, 2, and 3.