X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Bills CB Clements misses practice; TE Euhus out for opener

Cornerback Nate Clements did not practice Monday because of a shoulder injury and his status is uncertain for the Bills' regular-season opener Sunday against Houston.
    Coach Mike Mularkey said the injury is not serious, but added Clements will be re-evaluated before determining whether he can practice Wednesday.
    Clements was hurt when he and Troy Vincent tackled Lions' receiver Roy Williams at the Bills' 1 in the second quarter of Buffalo's final preseason game, a 21-7 loss to Detroit on Friday. Clements landed on his shoulder as he tumbled out of bounds. http://timesunion.com/AspStories/sto...storyID=395714
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Re: Bills CB Clements misses practice; TE Euhus out for opener

This is bad news if he misses the opener. We need him to cover Andre Johnson. AJ had a great game when we lost to them... Euhus is no biggie but Clements is also a great run supporter and is good for atleast 2 tackles for losses...........
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor

Comment

• Nic82
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Darth Krumrie
      This is bad news if he misses the opener. We need him to cover Andre Johnson. AJ had a great game when we lost to them... Euhus is no biggie but Clements is also a great run supporter and is good for atleast 2 tackles for losses...........
      Just Euhus being useless, but you're right we need Clements healthy to cover Andre Johnson.

Comment

• Tinboy
        • Aug 2004

I'm not worried about Clements, but Euhus is starting to look more and more injury prone.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Troy Vincent is starting to p... me off. Clements got hurt because Mr. Late hit Vincent decided to pile on. Is he a rookie? He did the same thing to Losman last year.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            Troy Vincent is starting to p... me off. Clements got hurt because Mr. Late hit Vincent decided to pile on. Is he a rookie? He did the same thing to Losman last year.
            that was exacting how i was feeling when clements got hurt

Comment

• Nic82
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              Roy Williams would have scored if Vincent didn't help with play. Roy would have overpowered Nate with his size advantage and momentum.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Nic82
                Roy Williams would have scored if Vincent didn't help with play. Roy would have overpowered Nate with his size advantage and momentum.
                It was a ***** preseason game for crying out loud.

Comment

• Nic82
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                  It was a ***** preseason game for crying out loud.
                  As a fan, it's easy to say that, but if you have ever competed, you know that you can't just let him score to avoid injury because it's pre-season.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                    I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Nic82
                    No, I watched the game and Nate was "carting" Williams out of the field, and actually the support from Vincent was out of the field, when Nate had controled the play.
                    The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Nic82
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
                      No, I watched the game and Nate was "carting" Williams out of the field, and actually the support from Vincent was out of the field, when Nate had controled the play.
                      I've only seen the play once and from my pointview it looked like Vincent helped keep Williams out of the endzone. But again, I only saw it once so you could be right.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                        • Mar 2005

Im not worried if nate cant go in the opener, thats why we kept five safties. Vincent could move back to corner, and baker, or Leonard could step in at free. I have a feeling Nate is going to miss some time.

Comment

• Nic82
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by camelcowboy
                          Im not worried if nate cant go in the opener, thats why we kept five safties. Vincent could move back to corner, and baker, or Leonard could step in at free. I have a feeling Nate is going to miss some time.
                          Good point, but covering Andre Johnson will be tough. He is probably the best receiver we face all year.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                            • Sep 2003

My brother just saw a report on Rnews (Rochester cable news channel) where Nate was asked if he was going to play this week, and he responded "Most Definitely".
                            "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

CB Nate Clements, who is officially listed as probable on the team's injury report, sounded confident that he'll be in the lineup Sunday when reporters questioned him about his injured shoulder.

"Everything is fine," said Clements. "There is nothing wrong with me. I'm good to go."

sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X