PDA

View Full Version : this year, our special team sleeper??

The last buffalo fan
09-06-2005, 09:39 AM
I don't want to be a pain in the neck, and I know high school means a little to nothing on the pro level, but this guy has been talking nicely about Leonhard, then I found this article. :idunno:

Mark :

He made it!!

Jose Luis

Bills have a gem in Leonhard

Safety Jim Leonhard made the Buffalo Bills as an undrafted free agent. After watching him emerge as a walk-on from tiny Tony to three-time All-American, this development shouldn’t shock any Badgers fans.
The only questions about him are how soon will he lead the NFL in punt returns, and why didn’t the Packers sign him to return kicks?

Jose Luis -
My son played against Jim in High School and actually tackled him once (Jim didn't get tackled too often in High School - 11 touchdowns in one game). Jim is a great kid and an unbelievable over acheiver. I can't wait to see him play again.
Thanks for the note. I didn't know that he made it until I read your e-mail.
Mark

Kerr
09-06-2005, 09:50 AM
As you can see by my sig, i've been pulling for this guy ever since. I'm very happy for him that he made the team. :up:

The last buffalo fan
09-06-2005, 10:18 AM
As you can see by my sig, i've been pulling for this guy ever since. I'm very happy for him that he made the team. :up:
What number is he wearing now, I think I read that he switched number ¿¿??

Are you from Wisconsin

Kerr
09-06-2005, 10:21 AM
What number is he wearing now, I think I read that he switched number ¿¿??

Are you from Wisconsin

Last time I checked the roster, he was number 42.

Wisconsin? No, miyagi is from there though.

FlyingDutchman
09-06-2005, 10:33 AM
Yeah I'm all aboard the Leonhard train. This kid has been told he was too small all his life, and hes had to fight uphill the whole way. Hes made a name for himself with hard work and determination. He was a walk on at Wisconsin for creeps sake! And now look at him! Good for him, hes the kind of player I like and want on my team; tough, smart, and a scrapper...Go get em Rudy!:dance: