I'd like to get a BILLS or a BUFFALO TATTOO someday, who's got one???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • im4bflo
    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

I'd like to get a BILLS or a BUFFALO TATTOO someday, who's got one???

I'm going to get a BUFFALO BILLS SUPERBOWL CHAMPION one, when that day comes, but I'm also interested in getting one of a buffalo, but I haven't found that perfect picture or any flash that I liked enough.
    Who's got one now, and are there any pics of buffalo that you know of that look really cool and worthy of a tat?
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: I'd like to get a BILLS or a BUFFALO TATTOO someday, who's got one???

not me but i did find a sweet tatt when looking for a bills one...
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Morgoth
      Can you blow me where the pampers is?
      • Jun 2003

Your mom's gotta killer one right above her ass crack. That's what I hear anyway.
      Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Morgoth
        Your mom's gotta killer one right above her ass crack. That's what I hear anyway.
        It is a bulls eye cause that is where she likes the money shot

Comment

• gr8fuldad
          • Jul 2005

I've had a buffalo tattooed on my left arm for years now!!! I am telling you this because i live in florida, and show it off 365 days a year to all of the beloved dolphin fans!! One thing i find really amazing down here, is the amount of folks that love to show their team colors.............that is until a few games have been lost, and all those colors go right into hiding.

Comment

• Bert102176
            • Aug 2002

I've been thinking of getting one on my arm
            lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

If the Bills win the SB, I'm going to get something with the Bills logo and the lombardi trophy, either on my calf or my shoulder.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                If the Bills win the SB, I'm going to get something with the Bills logo and the lombardi trophy, either on my calf or my shoulder.
                Or your ankle right next to that little butterfly.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                  Or your ankle right next to that little butterfly.
                  at least it's not a Chinese symbol that I think means "Powerful" but actually means "Skinny *****"
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BILL$ B@$HER
                    Public Annoyance
                    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by im4bflo
                    I'm going to get a BUFFALO BILLS SUPERBOWL CHAMPION one, when that day comes, but I'm also interested in getting one of a buffalo, but I haven't found that perfect picture or any flash that I liked enough.
                    Who's got one now, and are there any pics of buffalo that you know of that look really cool and worthy of a tat?

boy, you will be waiting a long time for that day
                    I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
                      • Mar 2004

i gotta bills tatoo. At first all my friends gave me **** about it and i was a little insecure about the whole thing but now every time i look at it i think its the coolest tatoo in the world. I always tell my mom that my tatoo is better than any of hers because i truely beleive it. I love it!!!
                      Jeremy Cupp

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                        Sab and TD are insignificant
                        • Sep 2002

I got the logo on my upper left arm just below the shoulder.

It's about two and a half inches long by like an inch to an inch and a half tall.
                        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• venis2k1
                          Youboty can hope
                          • Jul 2002

not bills, but my tattoo

Comment

• im4bflo
                            the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by venis2k1
                            not bills, but my tattoo

Talk about letting the FORCE be with you!

Comment

• im4bflo
                              the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by gr8fuldad
                              I've had a buffalo tattooed on my left arm for years now!!! I am telling you this because i live in florida, and show it off 365 days a year to all of the beloved dolphin fans!! One thing i find really amazing down here, is the amount of folks that love to show their team colors.............that is until a few games have been lost, and all those colors go right into hiding.
                              Is yours a buffalo, or the Bills logo? I'm looking at getting both.

Comment

Working...
                              X